CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

I hate Cats

Guest I know that Cunt

Guest I know that Cunt

I just locked one of the bastards in the garden shed that'll teach it, I left the door open and it crept inside, I think it's next doors. Maybe I'll go and have a look in a week or two.

13 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

I just locked one of the bastards in the garden shed that'll teach it, I left the door open and it crept inside, I think it's next doors. Maybe I'll go and have a look in a week or two.

It must be a comfort to you, knowing you have so much in common with Dennis Nilsen.

13 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

You cruel cuntframed big wrister..i reckon your saving that cat for your own sexual pleasure....you sick bundle of cunt..i will have to report you to the RPOSCFSU....i have your IP address so it won't take long to track you down...it's in motion as we speak...i will save that poor innocent cat from your sexual desires...have a good day you tour de cuntforce..

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
44 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Just neck the little fucker before it shits on my lawn..

What, swallow it whole? What is he, a giant squid?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
16 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

An arsehole, and an unfunny imbecile.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

What, swallow it whole? What is he, a giant squid?

Put it this way, if he does swallow it instead of wringing it's neck, I'll be rid of the cat and you'll be rid of him...

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Is this an actual nom then?

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say the nominator is talking shit, and may actually be special needs. 

Don't know about a limb Bubba, sounds like something our resident lamb would post.

Guest Manky
8 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Hello Manky.

Did you have a good night on Canal St ?

lol.

How the fuck did I know that was coming?

You boring, predictable cunt.

For the record, I have not been in a pub on Canal Street for 10 years and the last time was to show Mrs Manky what faggots looked like. She, like I, was appalled at the blatant displays of poofery and we took our custom elsewhere. I now frequent the Northern Quarter which ranks alongside Aleppo, Raqqa and Mosul in its charm and architectural style

On 15/07/2016 at 8:51 PM, I know that Cunt said:

You should have just put it in the bin. That went well for that old bint, hardly any media exposure at all.

Guest I know that Cunt

It's too easy to wind some of you up. Of course i didn't lock it in the shed, it would only shit in there which I would have to clean up, so i kicked its arse right over the fence. I bet the cunt won't come back here in a hurry.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

If only he had Catholicism. They lock boys up in their sheds instead of cats.

He probably fucked the cat. It was probably the only pussy that etc et fucking C