CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Deep..

Jake The Muss

Deep space, deep ocean, deep throat and deep thoughts..the human race love things deep..why, because the race itself is full of deep shit and gets itself into deep shit all the fucking time, think about it, greed, lust, war and enslavement in one way or the other, so deep is a proper cuntbreeder..

15 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

Deep space, deep ocean, deep throat and deep thoughts..the human race love things deep..why, because the race itself is full of deep shit and gets itself into deep shit all the fucking time, think about it, greed, lust, war and enslavement in one way or the other, so deep is a proper cuntbreeder..

Shallow bastard 

24 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

You're so thick.

and a faggot.....

8 hours ago, ThunderCunt said:

I would like to swing an axe, refugee style, deep into your skull.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

I would like to swing an axe, refugee style, deep into your skull.

Cheers Edward, i can only imagine at this point what it would be like, that very deep feeling of pleasure of torturing you, tools for the job would include, a couple of claw hammers (by default), blow torch, breast ripper (for your moobs), choke pear, thumbscrew, tongue tearer, some drawing pins, super glue and a couple of vices..also one massive gay primitive to bugger you...so you swing your baby axe and leave the real torture to lunatics..

Apparently, typing deep and cuntbreed repeatedly now constitutes a genuine nomination.

For all you ridiculous cunts who ever engage your brain when posting, please take note. You might as well just bash your keyboard repeatedly with your eyes closed because the standard has now been set by Thundercunt.

He is without doubt, the thickest bastard to ever grace the sites pantheon of utterly stupid fucking cunts.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Apparently, typing deep and cuntbreed repeatedly now constitutes a genuine nomination.

For all you ridiculous cunts who ever engage your brain when posting, please take note. You might as well just bash your keyboard repeatedly with your eyes closed because the standard has now been set by Thundercunt.

He is without doubt, the thickest bastard to ever grace the sites pantheon of utterly stupid fucking cunts.

Deccipussy i should of known better than to nominate something that makes your bird brain twitch a little, i should of kept it very simple for you to follow, i'm sorry for i have let the thicko's down and given them something to think about..i shall in future nominate simpleton stuff..but i stand by my nomination as a valid cunt...

25 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

Cheers Edward, i can only imagine at this point what it would be like, that very deep feeling of pleasure of torturing you, tools for the job would include, a couple of claw hammers (by default), blow torch, breast ripper (for your moobs), choke pear, thumbscrew, tongue tearer, some drawing pins, super glue and a couple of vices..also one massive gay primitive to bugger you...so you swing your baby axe and leave the real torture to lunatics..

A lot of homosexual connotations within this semi-literate post. 

Is there anything you'd like to share with the corner? 

1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

A lot of homosexual connotations within this semi-literate post. 

Is there anything you'd like to share with the corner? 

Watch your back Bub, i know you're already dead but it could be fun watching you perish for a second time, shooting a Zombie in the head is believed to do the trick, best give my vintage Winchester a dust off and clean..take care nits..

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 hours ago, ThunderCunt said:

I wish you were deep underground , dead in your B&Q coffin.

29 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

Watch your back Bub, i know you're already dead but it could be fun watching you perish for a second time, shooting a Zombie in the head is believed to do the trick, best give my vintage Winchester a dust off and clean..take care nits..

I don't understand what your thinking is begind this persona, grindercunt?

Are you trying to be thick, or does it just come naturally to you, like mouth-breathing and knuckle-dragging? 

Tell you what, forget what I asked. Call me a cuntbreed, forget punctuation and grammar, tell us again about your intellectual dominance over all and sundry, and finally maybe reference my name to a character in a film, just to reiterate what a complete idiot you are. 

27 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

He's medically brain dead by all expert opinion anyway. No need for a coffin, just shit in his mouth and dump him in shallow grave, shallow enough for Gurt to exhume with his velvety paws and feast upon his shit filled gob.

Guest DingTheRioja
26 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I thought it was more like Focus DIY..?

Just now, Bubba C said:

I don't understand what your thinking is begind this persona, grindercunt?

Are you trying to be thick, or does it just come naturally to you, like mouth-breathing and knuckle-dragging? 

Tell you what, forget what I asked. Call me a cuntbreed, forget punctuation and grammar, tell us again about your intellectual dominance over all and sundry, and finally maybe reference my name to a character in a film, just to reiterate what a complete idiot you are. 

Well done Bub, even a Zomb like you at to see sense..oh..you fucking cuntbreed cuntbrained crusted old scab..

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He's medically brain dead by all expert opinion anyway. No need for a coffin, just shit in his mouth and dump him in shallow grave, shallow enough for Gurt to exhume with his velvety paws and feast upon his shit filled gob.

When an outright idiot is in the company of a superior brain, they act aggressive and the result is laughable, you make me laugh Deccipleb..

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I detect another thick skinned spacker, prepared to churn the same shit out forever. I still think it's thundercunt, just the same shit.

5 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

Shitheap. Start making sense, or fuck off.

Actually, just fuck off. 

Another it's alive has come out the woodwormed furniture to try their hand at being aggressive, not working on me pal, drop yourself off at the cliff's edge...bye