CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ferry delays at Dover stopping travel to France.

Witheredscrote

16 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

You are such a thick cunt.

I have no time for Islam. I find it a daft load of bollocks.

I also have no time for racists. My use of the term deleted was to highlight the fact that Eddie, whilst being fairly amusing, is a fucking idiot for being a racist because he is of foreign descent.

The law according to Bigot Bill states that racism is the preserve of the pure English only. You stupid fucking cunt. 

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, The Beast said:

The law according to Bigot Bill states that racism is the preserve of the pure English only. You stupid fucking cunt. 

Complete nonsensical bollocks as per usual. Most cultures and nations contain racists. Eddie is an Italian racist for instance. 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Complete nonsensical bollocks as per usual. Most cultures and nations contain racists. Eddie is an Italian racist for instance. 

..and you're calilng him Italian as if it's an insult.. thereby racist..

Guest Bill Stickers
55 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Am I? Or have you just made that up in your head based on absolutely fuck all? 

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Calling Eddie Italian is merely stating a fact, as is calling him a racist. However, to fully capture all that Eddie embodies, the words thick and idiot should also have been used.

2 hours ago, Ape said:

Calling Eddie Italian is merely stating a fact, as is calling him a racist. However, to fully capture all that Eddie embodies, the words thick and idiot should also have been used.

Ape, I'm not Italian, it was all a ruse. I'm a blond haired blue eyed beauty, thick as cow shit but earning a shed load. It's an injustice that you earn very little despite your six GCSE qualifications and your four year apprenticeship in engineering, it's a fucked up world. I can imagine you now, sitting cross legged in your overalls, 3 pens in your breast pocket, racing to finish the sudoku before the lunch time whistle sounds.

20 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Ape, I'm not Italian, it was all a ruse. I'm a blond haired blue eyed beauty, thick as cow shit but earning a shed load. It's an injustice that you earn very little despite your six GCSE qualifications and your four year apprenticeship in engineering, it's a fucked up world. I can imagine you now, sitting cross legged in your overalls, 3 pens in your breast pocket, racing to finish the sudoku before the lunch time whistle sounds.

You have a very active imagination for someone so fucking thick.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Astute observations Eddie. I imagine you keep a HB pencil lodged inbetween your protruding builder's arse crack whilst on site. 

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, witheredscrote said:

Well it beats having crack shoved up your arse and the customs man looking for it with his  pencil. Were you the reason for the ferry delays?

I'm a free man withers. They didn't find my crack. I lodged half of it extremely far up my arse and used ding as a drugs mule for the rest.

Guest Snatch
11 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I have no interest in convincing the staff of anything. I just want everybody to know about eddie's family history before he launches into another tirade about Anglo Saxon genetics and migrants stealing people's jobs. 

As another pathetic xenophobe yoirself, your beef is with Eddie the immigrant, not with me. He's taken your job, your women and your semi detached two up two down in Walthamstow. 

He's the reason you work part time washing pots at the local wetherspoons, wank alone into a pot noodle every night, and share a room with your mother in a one bed flat.

If only you knew the truth Sticks. If only you knew.

As for Walthamstow,I've never been there let alone lived in London.

Guest deebom
23 hours ago, Frank said:

Deebom, I'm not sure if you've added anything here of any worth, ever. I don't know.

Oh I have Frank. It's you're on a different band to me, and unable to comprehend much of what I post. Dont worry about it too much though.

20 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

People are still going to France?  The entire country smells of stale piss and festering cheese. 

Well Wiz apparently they are. I have been to my local café bar this après and it was absolutely packed inside and out with loud overbearing English holidaymakers with typically screaming brats running amok.. For a split second I thought I was in Brighton, but there were no poofs mincing about, the booze was half the price, and the sun was shining

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Well Wiz apparently they are. I have been to my local café bar this après and it was absolutely packed inside and out with loud overbearing English holidaymakers with typically screaming brats running amok.. For a split second I thought I was in Brighton, but there were no poofs mincing about, the booze was half the price, and the sun was shining

Melanoma and basil cell carcinoma all around, then. Well done!