CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

dda law

Eddie

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Withers, I don't like the look of your latest boyfriend in your new avatar. Although he seems like he'd have no problem deep throating your two inch maggot without gagging on the stench of brie, there's a hint of defiance in his eyes. What happened to that nice homely looking gander in your previous avatar? He looked like a keeper.

What do you think of the Canada goose? Would you tup one, or despise it for its 17th century Québécois vernacular?

Like Sir Cliff, my sexual preferences are not up for public debate. Fuck off.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

DDAct has been revoked and replaced with the Equality Act. This was done so that it encompassed LGBT cunts and other such abnormal freaks to prevent discrimination against them as well as the usual spacktoids. I affectionately call it the Punkape Act.

Guest Bill Stickers
14 hours ago, Eddie said:

Fuck off. It's not your opinion but it's an opinion.

Snatch is of the opinion that he is funny. Some opinions are worth fuck all and founded on nothing.

Same applies here. 

Guest DingTheRioja
18 hours ago, Manky said:

I didn't trust the fuckers before this lot started. (Did you see Bernard Breslaw in 'Carry on, follow that camel"?). Now I don't trust and also don't like them very much. This is turning into an existential struggle for the west. We need to get the military industrial complex to devise a way of spraying all sandy places with Fablon, Persil, Sure Extra Dry and bacon fries.

Not bacon fries, what a fucking waste!

18 hours ago, Decimus said:

Because we're not them. If we started persecuting people based upon their differences, we'd be just as bad as them and the whole liberal western world that they are trying so hard to destroy will cease to exist anyway.

Yes, but an idealised, liberal, free west does not, and cannot exist with nutters being allowed free roam, even when there is strong evidence that they should be locked up in their own country, nevermind blocked from entering the UK/France/Germany.  "They" have more rights to plot and murder hundreds/thousands of "us", than we apparently have to stop them by shooting 2 or 3 or deporting them back to their own fucking country.

1 or 2 accidentally killed/imprisoned innocents far outweighs just one of the mass attacks in France/Belgium/Germany of innocents

17 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

Manky, we should feel sorry for the muzzies, they are obviously not enjoying life. Maybe we should give them a hug and have a jolly good chat about things............ That should sort it. Perhaps we could get them to a good social worker.......

Beer and Bacon Butty.

16 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

You really are a delusional fucking idiot. If you'd have been born in the Middle East you would have been exactly the kind of gullible, angry, radicalised cunt who would travel to the West to kill people. You're just benefited from circumstance.

No. Utter bollocks.

As we keep being told time and time again, it is only a minority of the muzzies who are nutters, unfortunately is it a fairly large minority compared  to what we normally have... therefore using your own fucking liberal bollocks, we wouldn't all be homocidal bomb/axe/AK47 wielding maniacs due to circumstance... we'd be normal people.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Two ways to beat em. .vote more and shag more..out breed them..so put down yer pies and pints an start impregnating munters 

Panzerknacker 

I will NOT put down my pie whilst on the job, and if you spill your pint while fucking someone then you're not a real man.

Guest Bill Stickers
16 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

As we keep being told time and time again, it is only a minority of the muzzies who are nutters, unfortunately is it a fairly large minority compared  to what we normally have... therefore using your own fucking liberal bollocks, we wouldn't all be homocidal bomb/axe/AK47 wielding maniacs due to circumstance... we'd be normal people.

It is a tiny minority of Muslims who commit attacks. My point is that some posters on here are the easily persuaded, perpetually outraged type who, had they been born in Racca, would be blowing themselves up. 

Guest nobgobbler
22 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

It is a tiny minority of Muslims who commit attacks. My point is that some posters on here are the easily persuaded, perpetually outraged type who, had they been born in Racca, would be blowing themselves up. 

Every time any reference to muslims is mentioned in any way whatsoever, your head spins round like Linda fucking Blair. Change the record.

42 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Agree, it is a small amount of jihadists that commit acts of violence, but that is obvious. What we don't know or are not told, is how many of the people in the moslem communities actually oppose this sort of behaviour, and more importantly, what are they doing to stop the promotion of such a doctrine in their places of congregation. It is clear the security services are working at capacity to prevent attacks, but how can we not expect a wave of violence here, as seen in France recently, whilst our government's foreign and immigration policy remains unchanged. If we start to change these policies now we may not be faced with apocalyptic consequences 20 to 30 years time. The policies of the last 20 years have contributed to our current position.

I don't advocate violence to all people who are moslem, but during the recent referendum I was surprised to note how many Indian Hindus (with whom I work) voted to leave the EU, giving the reason they don't want Turkey and it's mainly moslem people to have an open door to the UK. Also, many Mauritian and Filipinos I work with, have long stated that wherever there is a considerable populace of moslems there will always be trouble. I struggle to disagree.

Guest Manky
3 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

The world at present is pretty peaceful, the exceptions to this seem to have a common thread. Afghanistan, Syria and Iraq and parts of Nigeria all have this same common factor. Now if only we could identify it without the clever cunts accusing us of racism and islamophobia then maybe we could start to sort it out.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

Every time any reference to muslims is mentioned in any way whatsoever, your head spins round like Linda fucking Blair. Change the record.

Sorry. I'll make sure to join in with the mob mentality next time. Idiot. 

35 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'm not part of any mob, in fact I have reasonable balanced views about all. If you can't see there is something disturbing about this religious faith that is long past it's sell by date, I hope you never hold any office of power as much as the bigots on here never do either.

Guest nobgobbler
46 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

When you can tell me that the terrorist aren't muslims then I'll join your mentality. Idiot.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, The Beast said:

I'm not part of any mob, in fact I have reasonable balanced views about all. If you can't see there is something disturbing about this religious faith that is long past it's sell by date, I hope you never hold any office of power as much as the bigots on here never do either.

I don't know how many more times j can say this. I have no time for Islam, moderate or radical. It is a pile of outdated shit.

What I disagree with is that the threat of radical Islam is omnipresent. It is not as serious as blokes down the pub would have you believe.

Less people die in Europe from terrorism than 30 years ago. We are not going to be under sharia law next week. We do not need to form paramilitaries as other posters have suggested, or try and enact Donald trump blocks on brown people entering our borders.

We need to get on with life and stop behaving as insular as the Muslims twats we are decrying. 

4 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I don't know how many more times j can say this. I have no time for Islam, moderate or radical. It is a pile of outdated shit.

What I disagree with is that the threat of radical Islam is omnipresent. It is not as serious as blokes down the pub would have you believe.

Less people die in Europe from terrorism than 30 years ago. We are not going to be under sharia law next week. We do not need to form paramilitaries as other posters have suggested, or try and enact Donald trump blocks on brown people entering our borders.

We need to get on with life and stop behaving as insular as the Muslims twats we are decrying. 

You're wasting your time, Bill. The idiots on here are all just as bigoted and blinkered as your average ISIS nutter. They might not have the conviction to carry out an atrocity, but they'd happily condone their government adopting draconian measures that would effect millions of innocent muslims.

You can't argue with zealots.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You're wasting your time, Bill. The idiots on here are all just as bigoted and blinkered as your average ISIS nutter. They might not have the conviction to carry out an atrocity, but they'd happily condone their government adopting draconian measures that would effect millions of innocent muslims.

You can't argue with zealots.

Beat me to it, Decs. 

Have you ever tried having a calm, reasonable, lucid, constructive debate with a racist? Impossible. 

And have you noticed most of them are northern? 

28 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Beat me to it, Decs. 

Have you ever tried having a calm, reasonable, lucid, constructive debate with a racist? Impossible. 

And have you noticed most of them are northern? 

Not me Bubba,  I am from the garden of England. I'm not bothered about the majority of peace loving muslims, it's the minority that cause me concern.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
3 hours ago, The Beast said:

Agree, it is a small amount of jihadists that commit acts of violence, but that is obvious. What we don't know or are not told, is how many of the people in the moslem communities actually oppose this sort of behaviour, and more importantly, what are they doing to stop the promotion of such a doctrine in their places of congregation. It is clear the security services are working at capacity to prevent attacks, but how can we not expect a wave of violence here, as seen in France recently, whilst our government's foreign and immigration policy remains unchanged. If we start to change these policies now we may not be faced with apocalyptic consequences 20 to 30 years time. The policies of the last 20 years have contributed to our current position.

I don't advocate violence to all people who are moslem, but during the recent referendum I was surprised to note how many Indian Hindus (with whom I work) voted to leave the EU, giving the reason they don't want Turkey and it's mainly moslem people to have an open door to the UK. Also, many Mauritian and Filipinos I work with, have long stated that wherever there is a considerable populace of moslems there will always be trouble. I struggle to disagree.

I'm guessing you either work in a Tesco somewhere or you're picking vegetable matter from some field in Lincolnshire. 

34 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Of course there is little chance of me being blown up by a jihadist here in the UK. I have always stated that, but the chances are increasing, commensurate with the threat. I don't see vile preachers from our multi faith society spouting bile like we see from some Islamic preachers. The last 30 years society has freed itself from the suppression of Christianity. I don't see how replacing it with a faith that has too many dubious intentions benefits the majority of the UK.

I am a strong believer in family values, I see nothing in Islam and its treatment of females that fits in with my principles. I don't need it and I have no time for it. It doesn't make me a bigot.

• Like 1