CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

James Corden’s Carpool Karaoke being bought by Apple

Guest Paul Ross

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Has this corpulent fuck ever considered doing James Corden's Walkpool instead? 

I don't understand this programme; the fact that people find this sort of sub-Gogglebox banality interesting or the caliber of guest that Corden can coerce into his vehicle. He looks like one of these tragic 'never happy' cunts who are lavished with fame and fortune and still wind up getting hooked on laxatives or something pointless like that.

He looks like the sort that would cry after they cum.

2 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Has this corpulent fuck ever considered doing James Corden's Walkpool instead? 

I don't understand this programme; the fact that people find this sort of sub-Gogglebox banality interesting or the caliber of guest that Corden can coerce into his vehicle. He looks like one of these tragic 'never happy' cunts who are lavished with fame and fortune and still wind up getting hooked on laxatives or something pointless like that.

He looks like the sort that would cry after they cum.

This fat fuck badmouthing Patrick Stewart at the Baftas really turned me off of this talentless shitstick. Pity he didn't do it to Oliver Reed. He would have torn this pricks face off.

One sheet is a cunt. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 hours ago, ThunderCunt said:

Yeah i let myself down there Apeshitter you fucking cuntdrained cuntbrained cuntbreeder...BETTER ?

Imbecile.

Guest Snatch
18 hours ago, Punkape said:

No.

People who are not gay, who are rebuked often by non-gays for being  overtly gay, always accuse their non-accusers of being gay,

David Makepiece-Cayley.

•  

I notice you changed the original quote you devious cunt.

Your still a lover of cock though.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Shall I get the school girl uniform and cane again Quince? It'll cost you the normal rate!

You know the drill.

Guest Your_Mum

James Cordon is about the biggest overrated peice of overrated fat wank shit in British entertainment history. His sketch show was so cunting poor that it got axed and slaughtered on both social and mainstream media. That lesbian killers movie... just check IMDb rating. The rating is "cunt" I would love to have seen that bald cunt Patrick Stewart bend Cordon over and break his back door open with the microphone. Cunts

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
14 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Can't we track down this 'angry construction worker' and crowdfund him a fucking big reward - or at least give him the 'CC Lifetime award' for services to cunting!

Top bloke!

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

Excellent news! Well done that man! These sleb cunts think that they can bowl into a public place, draw attention to themselves and all the plebs will lick their arses.

I look forward to that Lily Allen Slag getting a good slap for poking her rich nose into things she doesn’t understand and have fuck all to do with her anyway.