CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

29 minutes ago, Frank said:

When I give out this much rope, I expect far better from you. Up your game you stupid little pauper.

So far this year you haven't produced anything more cerebral than an endless rehash of the "My dad's richer than your dad" trope.

Until you come up with material that can get laughs outside of an infant school playground, you can shove your poor man's loadsamoneeeyyyy act up your fucking arse, you classless, boring gimp.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Decimus said:

So far this year you haven't produced anything more cerebral than an endless rehash of the "My dad's richer than your dad" trope.

Until you come up with material that can get laughs outside of an infant school playground, you can shove your poor man's loadsamoneeeyyyy act up your fucking arse, you classless, boring gimp.

You’ve completely gone. Shame. 

39 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Why would you want to see that fat talentless vaccine promoting old queen. 

Can we have a video with your wig blowing in the wind.

I'm just pulling the strings on the site's last word wanker, bernie flint. A couple of lines here and there and he's in a mess. I love it!

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Until you come up with material that can get laughs

You arrogant fat cunt, who the fuck do you think you are to demand that other people keep you amused?

We all remember a couple of weeks ago, you were bragging about how hammered you were going to get when the wife and kids were away for the weekend.

You did no such thing, you're all mouth, living in your faintly remembered student years, you ain't got the balls to get fucked-up, you fuckin' lightweight.

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

I'm just pulling the strings on the site's last word wanker, bernie flint. A couple of lines here and there and he's in a mess. I love it!

It's been at least two years since you have managed to manipulate a site simpleton into a fit of apoplexy, let alone anyone with more than half a functioning brain. The only reason you get any response is because I enjoy entertaining The Corner by giving a washed up old cunt regular beatings.

Think on it. The only strings you're pulling these days are on your yo-yos, Van Wilder wanker.

9 minutes ago, and said:

You arrogant fat cunt, who the fuck do you think you are to demand that other people keep you amused?

We all remember a couple of weeks ago, you were bragging about how hammered you were going to get when the wife and kids were away for the weekend.

You did no such thing, you're all mouth, living in your faintly remembered student years, you ain't got the balls to get fucked-up, you fuckin' lightweight.

It says a lot about what sort of life you're living R-Soles that you react with incredulity whenever a grown man mentions having a drink and a spliff. 

You're not Eliot Ness, but I'd wager that you're some sort of lapsed Jo-Ho who gets the vapours whenever he has Calpol.

Odd cunt.

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It says a lot about what sort of life you're living R-Soles that you react with incredulity whenever a grown man mentions having a drink and a spliff. 

You're not Eliot Ness, but I'd wager that you're some sort of lapsed Jo-Ho who gets the vapours whenever he has Calpol.

Odd cunt.

Is it true that your flower has wilted .. should we call you deadhead?

27 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

He’s no longer funny, he’s lost his two-bob audience, and now he’s attaching a video to every other rambling post. I can’t quite put my finger on it but he’s certainly got more than a screw loose.  

41 minutes ago, Frank said:

He’s no longer funny, he’s lost his two-bob audience, and now he’s attaching a video to every other rambling post. I can’t quite put my finger on it but he’s certainly got more than a screw loose.  

A perfect self-appraisal delivered in the third person, which exactly describes your own pathetic attempts to remain relevant on here over the past seven years.

Fucking priceless! 😂😂

12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

A perfect self-appraisal delivered in the third person, which exactly describes your own pathetic attempts to remain relevant on here over the past seven years.

Fucking priceless! 😂😂

Bold and italics. And emojis! You’re either very drunk, or Jazz has your password. Absolute tool. 

59 minutes ago, Frank said:

Playing to the cheapest of cheap seats. What has become of you, Francis?

26 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Playing to the cheapest of cheap seats. What has become of you, Francis?

75% of his 'likes' since 2019 have been courtesy of Pen and R-Soles, whilst the rest have been largely dished out by the various beasts he's sheltered under his skeletal bingo wing.

At this stage I'm surprised that his posts aren't accompanied by canned laughter, it'd suit the Mecca Bingo Hall persona he's been cultivating for nearly a decade.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frank said:

What on earth is wrong with you? A supposedly grown man, posting to an audience consisting entirely of an old transsexual freak. What a way to spend a Saturday night!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Drink and dope problem?

According to the dog bothering pervert who is the only person on here who can genuinely tolerate your inane ramblings, I'm a teetotal monk. 

You wouldn't want to contradict him, it's not like anyone else is lining up to validate your continued and untenable existence on the site.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

According to the dog bothering pervert who is the only person on here who can genuinely tolerate your inane ramblings, I'm a teetotal monk. 

You wouldn't want to contradict him, it's not like anyone else is lining up to validate your continued and untenable existence on here.

Cock envy? That's you that is.

3 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

2 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

You are fragile blossom. :)

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

Drink and dope problem?

This really is the highlight of your life, isn’t it? The moronic troll-cunt has crawled out from under its bridge, and the tattered remains of your gash are frothing like a washing machine with a litre of snow foam in it.

• Like 3