CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

On 30/06/2023 at 12:43, Last Cunt Standing said:

Atherton, Boycott, Cook, to name but three. All built their game on never giving your wicket away. I’m all for flamboyance and acceleration, but not all the fucking time. Bazball my arse. 

I’m now wondering where a Flid might field? Fliddy Mid-Off? Short Leg?

You’re a bright lad, Doc. But you’ve abysmally failed to comprehend the Flidspack rules. The correct answer would be spackward square-leg. I’m only explaining this because if you keeping making these errors, in this game…@Ape will be along and you don’t need that right now, grieving as you are.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You’re a bright lad, Doc. But you’ve abysmally failed to comprehend the Flidspack rules. The correct answer would be spackward square-leg. I’m only explaining this because if you keeping making these errors, in this game…@Ape will be along and you don’t need that right now, grieving as you are.

Correct. A spackers favourite fielding position would almost certainly be silly flid off.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What made me smile was the look on his mum's face when it was obvious that the bubble was going to win. Marvellous. 

A face like a well skelped arse, as we used to say in our neck of the woods.

On 27/07/2016 at 22:39, Jake The Muss said:

I love the game of cricket as it's more skillful than the poofs game of choice (football) but there is many a cuntbrain that plays the game..as things stand with English cricket..not too bad at the moment but i am sure that will not last and soon the wankers will be losing silly games to Afghanistan...and Germany, Argentina if they ever play them at cricket..but fuck em, the middle order is a stinker of a cuntbundle, only Cook and Root are holding the innings together with some hitting down the order..but it's the middle order who need to pull their fucking fingers out and earn their crust..i would find a new opener as Hales doesn't seem to be doing his bit in the test side, bring Root up to three and find a couple of new young guns for 4 & 5, i think the bowling attack is in good shape and jonny bairstow is finding his feet now..cricket thread as promised OB..

Too many middle class, private schooled players, all the facilities and privileges and a hair-brained 'Bazball' idea that only IPL playing cunts can relate to. And that's the problem - millionaires prioritising IPL rubbish over the red ball game. Sir Geoffrey calls it reckless, you know.

• 3 weeks later...

So the Aussies need 383 to win. So we don't play our fastest bowler who regularly knocks up 90mph with the new ball and instead start with the dads army opening pair of Broad and Anderson. When it don't go right they put on peg leg Moheens spin. That hasn't worked so he puts Woakes on. Is Stokes deliberately letting the Aussies in with a chance? Khawaja is shit scared of Woods pace. 

This should not be treated as a fucking Stuart Broad testimonial 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

So the Aussies need 383 to win. So we don't play our fastest bowler who regularly knocks up 90mph with the new ball and instead start with the dads army opening pair of Broad and Anderson. When it don't go right they put on peg leg Moheens spin. That hasn't worked so he puts Woakes on. Is Stokes deliberately letting the Aussies in with a chance? Khawaja is shit scared of Woods pace. 

This should not be treated as a fucking Stuart Broad testimonial 

Bang on, should of opened with Wood, played him when the batsmen are set, now look at the score.

6 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Bang on, should of opened with Wood, played him when the batsmen are set, now look at the score.

Australia haven't won this series, we've lost it courtesy of Stokes playing his mates namely Anderson, Bairstow and Moheen. Bairstow lost us the first two tests and yet still retained and Anderson's past it now. Time to bring in some young guns.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Australia haven't won this series, we've lost it courtesy of Stokes playing his mates namely Anderson, Bairstow and Moheen. Bairstow lost us the first two tests and yet still retained and Anderson's past it now. Time to bring in some young guns.

The Australian Cricket press have given this side a right mauling in the Sunday papers, pointing out quite rightly that Australia have looked lost and out of ideas since Leeds at the very most. They want Cummins dumped as Skipper, and even if they knock off 250 tomorrow, which weather permitting they might well, it’s a pretty lukewarm reception waiting for them down here. Consensus is England have played the better, shrewder cricket, and with wiser selections and better preparation (a single test against Ireland is felt to be hilarious) they should have won the series at a canter. 

Still, the ECB have got six long months to learn lessons. No English Test Matches in August is also worthy of some reflection, imho. 

3 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

The Australian Cricket press have given this side a right mauling in the Sunday papers, pointing out quite rightly that Australia have looked lost and out of ideas since Leeds at the very most. They want Cummins dumped as Skipper, and even if they knock off 250 tomorrow, which weather permitting they might well, it’s a pretty lukewarm reception waiting for them down here. Consensus is England have played the better, shrewder cricket, and with wiser selections and better preparation (a single test against Ireland is felt to be hilarious) they should have won the series at a canter. 

Still, the ECB have got six long months to learn lessons. No English Test Matches in August is also worthy of some reflection, imho. 

That's interesting LCS. Who do you reckon will be shafted after this series? Warner must be going. Apart from this innings, batting on a dead track, he's again not set things alight. Hazlewood isn't consistent and Starc's taken a bit of a hammering. So do know any new aussie blood that we should look out for? Bartlett looks a bit tasty.

16 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That's interesting LCS. Who do you reckon will be shafted after this series? Warner must be going. Apart from this innings, batting on a dead track, he's again not set things alight. Hazlewood isn't consistent and Starc's taken a bit of a hammering. So do know any new aussie blood that we should look out for? Bartlett looks a bit tasty.

Well that’s quite the debate. Warner has already pencilled in a goodbye at the SCG in January and he’ll be given a wave through by the big wigs who feel he is owed for some reason. The bowling department looks a bit thin at Sheffield Shield level, which is why Boland is touring I guess. Cam Green obviously being pushed as the future fulcrum. I will give you one new name for the future though, I’ve seen a lot of him here in WA and if he’s not in the Baggy Green in the next few years I’ll be quite surprised. Teague Wylie. The boy can play. 

50 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

@Last Cunt Standing at lunch I thought it would be  3-1 to your lot. Couldn't look again till half hour ago. Thought Stokes had blown it.

England would have won the series if we’d stayed in the EU because it never rained when we were in it and that’s a fact.

• Like 1

On 07/07/2023 at 19:51, Dick Fiddler said:

What did you think of Murray getting knocked out. Two sets up! And then a 3-2 defeat!

How terribly British.

Where have you gone Dicky? I don’t seem to remember any unanimous verdict being reached regarding your possible secret identity as pervy Pete. 
 Present your defence or be condemned by your silence. 

On 30/07/2023 at 15:37, camberwell gypsy said:

Overall, England was probably the better side, robbed by the weather at Old Trafford. Fairplay to Crawley for being Englands leading run scorer (still has a lot to prove) and great to see Broad finish the affair in style as he brings a wonderful career to a close.

Great series.

• Like 2