CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

So I wake up, looking on my phone to see if our glorious boys in white have been finally stuffed by the curry munchers only to find that we are on the verge of actually beating them. I don't have Sky Sports so turn on the radio. BBC 5 live extra have fuck all on it and Radio 5 live have two foreigners playing fucking tennis. 

I fucking despair, I really do. 

• Like 2

Guest Basil

And England have actually won. Amazing, but I doubt it'll last. There's been so many false dawns it's hard to get your hopes up.

6 minutes ago, Basil Brush said:

And England have actually won. Amazing, but I doubt it'll last. There's been so many false dawns it's hard to get your hopes up.

They won the first test last time they were there. Hartley was brilliant on debut, so maybe they have a world class spinner at last.

13 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

So I wake up, looking on my phone to see if our glorious boys in white have been finally stuffed by the curry munchers only to find that we are on the verge of actually beating them. I don't have Sky Sports so turn on the radio. BBC 5 live extra have fuck all on it and Radio 5 live have two foreigners playing fucking tennis. 

I fucking despair, I really do. 

Watch it for free on crictime.com, i have been using that channel for years...and a great win by England.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Basil
34 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

My prediction (and that of ABC radio) for the day: England will fold like a lawn chair today. The Indians look hungry. 

i look forward to the suitably racist jokes. 

On this, you are at least right. England are absolute crap.

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fucking useless

On day 3, after that rollicking ton from Duckett, we had the opportunity to be utterly ruthless and bat out the entire day. Roots shot was stupid and Bairstow needs dropping for good unless he keeping wicket. Brook a shoe in when he's available.  

Yes you are. 

• Like 1

On 19/02/2024 at 15:24, Stubby Pecker said:

Fucking useless

On day 3, after that rollicking ton from Duckett, we had the opportunity to be utterly ruthless and bat out the entire day. Roots shot was stupid and Bairstow needs dropping for good unless he keeping wicket. Brook a shoe in when he's available.  

This last test- England needed to eek out as many runs as possible to get over the 200 mark. Anderson comes to the crease. Third ball he tries a reverse sweep (god i hate that fucking stroke) and is out. He's a fucking a bowling tail ender. He shouldn't be attempting a risky stroke like that at the best of times. 

Fucking useless, hair highlights cunt.

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

This last test- England needed to eek out as many runs as possible to get over the 200 mark. Anderson comes to the crease. Third ball he tries a reverse sweep (god i hate that fucking stroke) and is out. He's a fucking a bowling tail ender. He shouldn't be attempting a risky stroke like that at the best of times. 

Fucking useless, hair highlights cunt.

We had the chance to go really big in the first innings and could have possibly knocked over the curry munchers for 50 less 1st time around, but it was our shite batted 2nd innings where it was lost. 110-3 to 145 all out. Crawley and Bairstow going along nicely looking to set well over 250 but the silly cunts got out at the same time. Our batting is so hit and miss and its got to be time to get rid of Bairstow, the moaning northern, ginger cunt. 

24 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

We had the chance to go really big in the first innings and could have possibly knocked over the curry munchers for 50 less 1st time around, but it was our shite batted 2nd innings where it was lost. 110-3 to 145 all out. Crawley and Bairstow going along nicely looking to set well over 250 but the silly cunts got out at the same time. Our batting is so hit and miss and its got to be time to get rid of Bairstow, the moaning northern, ginger cunt. 

I agree. The only difference between the two sides is attitude.  Bazzball is hit and miss, literally. They can still come away with some pride of they play properly in the 5th test. Btw; Stokes has done fuck all with bat and ball in this series. The kiwi cunt 

• Like 1

On 26/02/2024 at 15:44, camberwell gypsy said:

I agree. The only difference between the two sides is attitude.  Bazzball is hit and miss, literally. They can still come away with some pride of they play properly in the 5th test. Btw; Stokes has done fuck all with bat and ball in this series. The kiwi cunt 

How the mighty fall, Stokes would be out played on a village green by cunts like me at the moment.