CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Ollyboro

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
18 minutes ago, Manky said:

I'd rather stick my knob in the dish washer. Mind you, she is quite nice. Dishy you might say.

There's probably spunk all over your glasses and cups anyway.

Guest Lady Penelope
11 hours ago, ThunderCunt said:

If Rothers was still on here, there would be a lot of fuck Tom Daley comments going around..

I wonder what Cat would say if she was still on here .. or is she still on here?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
48 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Tom "bumboy" Daley has had the wind taken from his sails by 2 other cockdivers surprisingly taking gold in the synchronised "minced" platform diving.

Bet you watch all of it. Gaylord.

2 hours ago, Punkape said:

Tom "bumboy" Daley has had the wind taken from his sails by 2 other cockdivers surprisingly taking gold in the synchronised "minced" platform diving.

That green stuff in the Gay Pool was a nuclear spermicide to kill all the kak dribbling out of divers arses and prevent the spread of AIDS. £10 a bottle (used)in your golf club.

Guest Snatch
4 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

I wonder what Cat would say if she was still on here .. or is she still on here?

She told Admin to go fuck himself or something on the old site and he banned her.

Thank fuck,she was a fucking obnoxious cunt anyway.

27 minutes ago, Punkape said:

It could be turned into an aerosol and used to spray you and your Canal st pals....

lol.

There you go again. Queer, homo, faggot, bum boys. All you ever go on about. Take up the 3m board you freak.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Tom Daley should have been required to wear a cast iron swim brief.  When he hit, the metal would take him to the bottom and keep him there.  You tube has clips of diving, and while the cameras tried to catch waist up shots of the bastard, after his bronze medal was won, he ran to his "partner" and wrapped his legs around the benders waist.  The poof was sporting full wood!!!!  Disgusting uphill gardeners!!!  Even with alternating men's and women's dives demonstrating how to's and what's involved...I had to stop the clip and disregard the nice flange flashing birds smuggling peanuts in their cossies.  

Guest DingTheRioja
7 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Tom Daley should have been required to wear a cast iron swim brief.  When he hit, the metal would take him to the bottom and keep him there.  You tube has clips of diving, and while the cameras tried to catch waist up shots of the bastard, after his bronze medal was won, he ran to his "partner" and wrapped his legs around the benders waist.  The poof was sporting full wood!!!!  Disgusting uphill gardeners!!!  Even with alternating men's and women's dives demonstrating how to's and what's involved...I had to stop the clip and disregard the nice flange flashing birds smuggling peanuts in their cossies.  

Bia and Branca Feres will cure all your ills.... google images....

On ‎10‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 10:51 PM, ThunderCunt said:

If Rothers was still on here, there would be a lot of fuck Tom Daley comments going around..

Well yes, but he's really not that good is he?

Two Olympics and two bronze medals but he's somehow been bestowed the status of an athletic God.

Little cunt should try winning something and garner column inches that way (fnarr!) rather than being the (mediocre) pin-up boy for heemasexes everywhere.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

Michael Johnson deserves another Olympic Medal

......for not twatting Denise Lewis after she comes out with another load of inane drivel that makes Prof B look like Wittgenstein.

I presume you mean Ludwig's brother, Paul Wittgenstein, the one armed concert pianist? Who can forget his legendary rendition of the 1812 Overture where he bashed out the finale using his cock.

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

Michael Johnson deserves another Olympic Medal

......for not twatting Denise Lewis after she comes out with another load of inane drivel that makes Prof B look like Wittgenstein.

Oh dear,that bad?

12 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Well yes, but he's really not that good is he?

Two Olympics and two bronze medals but he's somehow been bestowed the status of an athletic God.

Little cunt should try winning something and garner column inches that way (fnarr!) rather than being the (mediocre) pin-up boy for heemasexes everywhere.

Mmm..two bronze medals, i make you right, he really isn't that good, shall we just torture him slowly anyway and his athletic god status is really only of value in the gay community..