CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The prostate gland

Neil

16 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

PSA Prostate Specific Antigen. 

If you get an abnormal reading in USA the fuckers whip the prostate out tout suite. Even though the vast majority of abnormal readings are not cancer

True. My French Urologist showed me the latest test results, 28% of biopsy results after abnormal psa are cancerous in France. U.K 33%. USA 34%!. My biopsy was a 12 point one, if Neil's was a 30 point one he must have a fucking big fat one. It probably took 2 litres of Novacaine to numb the thing.

Guest DingTheRioja
11 minutes ago, Bedbug said:

True. My French Urologist showed me the latest test results, 28% of biopsy results after abnormal psa are cancerous in France. U.K 33%. USA 34%!. My biopsy was a 12 point one, if Neil's was a 30 point one he must have a fucking big fat one. It probably took 2 litres of Novacaine to numb the thing.

Neil or his prostate?

41 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

PSA Prostate Specific Antigen. 

If you get an abnormal reading in USA the fuckers whip the prostate out tout suite. Even though the vast majority of abnormal readings are not cancer. 

Really? I didn't know that. Most prostate cancers are slow growing and in the UK a regime of "watchful waiting"  is often used. Especially in older men a slowly progressing cancer may not be something life shortening that needs an operation. Other treatments such as radiotherapy and hormone therapy can sometimes be used instead of surgery.

3 hours ago, Punkape said:

I knew you were the type of proletarian who shopped in Asda...ghastly.

Only took you four months to come up with that one, spunk. Well done you fucking idiot, you've really got me over a barrel there.

I mean that figuratively, before you start getting too hopeful, you fucking treacle jousting cunt. Go use a plugged in toaster as a fleshlight. In the bath.

24 minutes ago, Bedbug said:

Withers, I couldn't give a flying fuck about the state of your rancid arse/prostate. All I want to say is, if you are indeed Eric, you pulled off a masterclass today. 

13 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Really? I didn't know that. Most prostate cancers are slow growing and in the UK a regime of "watchful waiting"  is often used. Especially in older men a slowly progressing cancer may not be something life shortening that needs an operation. Other treatments such as radiotherapy and hormone therapy can sometimes be used instead of surgery.

That's true over here. But whipping it out as the yanks do renders men with problems such as incontinence or impotence or both. 

9 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

That is a fact but the fast growing ones are dangerous. In 2012 I had a psa test and physical both normal. 4.3 (just above normal) and no lumps. Another test 2013: 11.6 and 2 massive tumours!. I went for surgery tout suite as a matter of urgency.

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That's true over here. But whipping it out as the yanks do renders men with problems such as incontinence or impotence or both. 

What procedure did they use? Mine was removed with what I would term 'keyhole surgery, camera etc' . I was lucky, or the surgeons were bloody good, as I had no incontinence problems and impotence lasted 6 months. What I wasn't told is that they shorten the uretha and reattach to the bladder which pulls the knob in a bit. I have only got 8" of slack now but I cope.

3 minutes ago, Bedbug said:

What procedure did they use? Mine was removed with what I would term 'keyhole surgery, camera etc' . I was lucky, or the surgeons were bloody good, as I had no incontinence problems and impotence lasted 6 months. What I wasn't told is that they shorten the uretha and reattach to the bladder which pulls the knob in a bit. I have only got 8" of slack now but I cope.

Not sure what the yanks do but here they either do the keyhole surgery or the other is called 'Retropubic'. That's where they make an incision.

1 minute ago, Bedbug said:

I warned you  that Erica was mustard. He will not rest until you are all begging Roops to give you parole.

It was excellent method acting on your part. I've never seen anyone portray an absolutely fucking stupid, woe-is-me cunt with such perfection. Except the Withers I.D. perhaps. 

Now stop banging on about the inner workings of your arse, and get back to talking out of it, you soppy cunt. 

Just now, Decimus said:

It was excellent method acting on your part. I've never seen anyone portray an absolutely fucking stupid, woe-is-me cunt with such perfection. Except the Withers I.D. perhaps. 

Now stop banging on about the inner workings of your arse, and get back to talking out of it, you soppy cunt. 

Bedbug isn't Eric, Decimus. Eric is Eric. Calm down.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Why didn't you get a PSA blood test done?

Psa has gone up steadily from 6.4 to the latest 10.3,I've had 2 precious biopsies both negative but they wanted to do a third to make sure,out for a couple of hours and feel like shit 2 day's later but if these biopsies come back negative then I'm not having any more blood tests,there are loads of doctors who don't go with psa levels and I'll go with them in future.

3 minutes ago, neil298 said:

Psa has gone up steadily from 6.4 to the latest 10.3,I've had 2 precious biopsies both negative but they wanted to do a third to make sure,out for a couple of hours and feel like shit 2 day's later but if these biopsies come back negative then I'm not having any more blood tests,there are loads of doctors who don't go with psa levels and I'll go with them in future.

That's right. Raised PSA levels don't mean  prostate cancer. It's just a flag. 

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That's right. Raised PSA levels don't mean  prostate cancer. It's just a flag. 

I think it must have been  a flag they shoved up my arse,I swear I can still hear it flapping!

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
35 minutes ago, neil298 said:

I think it must have been  a flag they shoved up my arse,I swear I can still hear it flapping!

That's your prolapse, you disgusting cunt.  

3 hours ago, neil298 said:

Apparently, regular ejaculation is a good guard against CA of the prostate. With your widely documented predilection for knocking it about a bit, I'm sure you are most unlikely to have anything malignant.

Just now, The Beast said:

Apparently, regular ejaculation is a good guard against CA of the prostate. With your predilection for knocking it about a bit, I'm sure you are most unlikely to have anything malignant.

And let's be honest, once you have to start using 'It's good for my prostate' for motivation... Its probably time, anyway.

7 hours ago, The Beast said:

Apparently, regular ejaculation is a good guard against CA of the prostate. With your widely documented predilection for knocking it about a bit, I'm sure you are most unlikely to have anything malignant.

I think that's the problem,it's like trying to get 150 mph out of a 1 litre diesel ,it just can't cope with the turnaround.