CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Death Of Kenny Baker- née R2D2

Guest Ollyboro

Guest Ollyboro

Sad to see the passing of Kenny Baker, who so memorably sat inside a Henry vacuum cleaner and got on everyone's tits in Star Wars. He was also the shortest Home Secretary in living memory. He's now become part of the Force, though in real life he would have course fallen well short of the height requirements to join the police force.

Edited by Ollyboro
Death of a dwarf,

The news channels are all reporting it as, "Kenny Baker, who played R2-D2..." but I think "played" is somewhat overstating his contribution. You have to look him up in IMDB to appreciate his true versatility. Dwarf # 1; Goblin; Little Person; he mastered them all.

All that fame and fortune enabled him to woo and marry a supermodel much taller than he was - she must be 4' 1" in those heels, The filthy little cunt.

ANT3l4p.png

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The news channels are all reporting it as, "Kenny Baker, who played R2-D2..." but I think "played" is somewhat overstating his contribution. You have to look him up in IMDB to appreciate his true versatility. Dwarf # 1; Goblin; Little Person; he mastered them all.

All that fame and fortune enabled him to woo and marry a supermodel much taller than he was - she must be 4' 1" in those heels, The filthy little cunt.

tumblr_inline_nzbt55d7xW1tee2bn_1280.jpg

It does seem odd that they even bothered with an actor inside the plastic bin when even in those days you could control it remotely. Look at Stephen Hawking for instance, there's no bugger inside him

Guest Ollyboro
9 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

ANT3l4p.png

Is it just me, or does anybody else think that he looks like a shrunken Stuart Hall?  I'm surprised more dwarves aren't nonces. The opportunity to fuck someone who's both  the correct height AND the same height as them must be overwhelming. You don't see many dwarves of Pakistani/Indian heritage, do you? Perhaps they honour kill them.

1 minute ago, Ollyboro said:

Is it just me, or does anybody else think that he looks like a shrunken Stuart Hall?  I'm surprised more dwarves aren't nonces. The opportunity to fuck someone who's both  the correct height AND the same height as them must be overwhelming. You don't see many dwarves of Pakistani/Indian heritage, do you? Perhaps they honour kill them.

Two for one deals I assume? Asians love a bargain

I was given to understand that the pompous luvvie twat who played C3PO would hardly make eye contact let alone speak to Baker both on and off the SW set , declaring his was real acting as opposed to the mere novelty value of the late Baker's contribution.Word is it was all "Where's the motivation darling" and "  RADA this and RADA that" , while the late Baker merely responded with "beep deep murdle parp" or  "off you fuck you cunt".RIP and respect Kenny Baker.

16 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

You don't see many dwarves of Pakistani/Indian heritage, do you? Perhaps they honour kill them.

India seems to have a plethora of freaks. Statistically expected when there are nearly a billion of you.

Guest Ollyboro
1 minute ago, colonelkurtz said:

I was given to understand that the pompous luvvie twat who played C3PO would hardly make eye contact let alone speak to Baker both on and off the SW set , declaring his was real acting as opposed to the mere novelty value of the late Baker's contribution.Word is it was all "Where's the motivation darling" and "  RADA this and RADA that" , while the late Baker merely responded with "beep deep murdle parp" or  "off you fuck you cunt".RIP Kenny Baker

To be fair to the C3PO poof, making eye contact with Kenny would have involved kneeling, and in that costume he would have moved like Mohammed Ali taking his last shit.

33 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

ANT3l4p.png

STLA

"Good news, you're definitely pregnant," I said to the dwarf couple in my surgery. "Are you hoping for a boy or a girl?"

They looked at each other, then the bloke said "we don't give a fuck mate, as long as it fits into a cannon." 

38 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Ginger Baker is an all time Hall Of Fame cunt. That shitty cover version of "Baker Street" is a cunt. Tom Baker is a cunt. And Mrs Baker.  

Boney M's Ma Baker was quite good, but that fuckin midget cunt bloke in the band should have been gassed

Guest nobgobbler
4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

ANT3l4p.png

She looks like a Jerry Anderson puppet. He's a dumpy little cunt. At least he was.

4 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

Just you, I reckon. 

They look like how I'd imagine Paul Daniels (pre death) and Debbie McGee (McGhee?) would have, if put through Willy Wonka's Transporter machine thing that fucked up Mike Teavee. 

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
14 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

Just remember, you did ask!

Paki dwarfs

16 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

ANT3l4p.png

I bet he was forever tripping over her cuntplug string back when she was dropping clots.

I mean, RIP little man.

• Like 1

Guest nobgobbler
21 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

Plus he was just the right height to sniff out fish pie blindfolded in a room full of regular size people.