CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who wank the dog and moan when it goes belly up

The Beast

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

These two have different IP's but match up on previous posts, IP and ASN. Tell me this is an unfortunate coincidence.

FFS Roops. Have you not got anything better to do, like a thorough application of an industrial sized tube of Immac.

Guest DingTheRioja
6 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Poor cunt..he might have a case though it may depend on the vendors obligation to inform potential buyers of block sales or leases like most things property the devil is in the detail . ..although I'd seek the opinion of someone that listened in school 

Panzerknacker 

No obligation, not even if one of the blocks was a purpose-built halfway house for ex-chav hotel residents.  If he had asked the direct question and they lied that is different, you can't mislead, but this type of issue is not one you have to declare.

He must be a thick cunt since there are legal obligations on developers to provide so much cheap houseing (was 40% iirc, now less if it's a small dev).  This was well known and well publicised, to not know that most of these development AH is bought out buy HAs then fuck him.

Caveat emptor.

Guest Alfie Noakes
9 hours ago, mothra said:

missed the fuckin slow bus again Alfie? Busy down Lambeth no doubt

Just a bit. Unfortunately those bushes in Lambeth aren't very private.

I am on high strength post op pain killers, so a bit slow on the uptake. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
47 minutes ago, Alfie Fucking Noakes said:

Just a bit. Unfortunately those bushes in Lambeth aren't very private.

I am on high strength post op painskillers, so a bit slow on the uptake. 

The slowness you're currently experiencing can easily be resolved by quadrupling the dosage and washing them down with a 70cl bottle of vodka. Bottoms up!, as Punkers would say.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

The slowness you're currently experiencing can easily be resolved by quadrupling the dosage and washing them down with a 70cl bottle of vodka. Bottoms up!, as Punkers would say.

Sounds like a plan. Does say avoid drink on the packet so this should be fun.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
20 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Wot, like checking punters spelling?

oh, you noticed my avatar. Anyway, your suggestion is not a bad idea. We don't want to give newbies the impression that we're a bunch if illiterate retards, do we?

Edited by Drew P Pissflaps
spellchecked. Yes, it is wrong

Guest Wizardsleeve

How unfortunate indeed, that a sebaceous cyst of a human being, such as a developer should get buggered at his own fucking game. I hope he sets himself a light smoking in bed. 

7 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

How unfortunate indeed, that a sebaceous cyst of a human being, such as a developer should get buggered at his own fucking game. I hope he sets himself a light smoking in bed. 

The op didnt say anything about him being a developer just a guy who invested his hard earned in the hope of a bit of a return ...it's how the world works wizzy baby 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:

The op didnt say anything about him being a developer just a guy who invested his hard earned in the hope of a bit of a return ...it's how the world works wizzy baby 

Panzerknacker 

Your point being?  He's still a crusty grool stain. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:

Point is he isn't a developer...reado before ya let your trumpet of flatulence free wizzy ole chap 

Panzerknacker 

Panzy dear boy, I'm not in the habit of caring about symantics. Developer was a convenient word which leapt to mind for the occasion. I'll go with it. 

Guest DingTheRioja
8 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

oh, you noticed my avatar. Anyway, your suggestion is not a bad idea. We don't want to give newbies the impression that we're a bunch if illiterate retards, do we?

More like have you checked Wizs' avatar...

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

More like have you checked Wizs' avatar...

Exactly. Smooth as a babies arse (excuse the simile) and not looking like a clogged filter in a municipal swimming pool.

On 16 August 2016 at 3:02 PM, The Beast said:

In Town today talking to another Dad from one of my Sons school. He purchased the lease on four apartments in an exclusive new development. His plan was to let the things out to people who commute to London and subsequently make a killing.

What Rupert didn't realise was that a local housing association had purchased the lease on 15 of the units to temporarily house a variety of single mothers and loonies, whilst their tenement block undergoes significant maintenance, refurbishment and improvement. Estimates are that it will take 16 to 18 months.

So cunt face Rupert has received no interest in his lets and is looking to take legal action against the company that owns the development for not putting him in the frame about his ne'er do well neighbours. Good luck with that one.

I'm struggling with my rentals this year, proper. The shitty fart-arse tenant dopes suddenly think they have a voice. Can you believe that some spotty Billy type character has just emailed me a two-pager about his illegible fucking gas safety certificate? I hate everyone.. especially those who call flats 'apartments'.

I've just finished a super book.. Do No Harm by Henry Marsh  

38 minutes ago, Frank said:

I'm struggling with my rentals this year, proper. The shitty fart-arse tenant dopes suddenly think they have a voice. Can you believe that some spotty Billy type character has just emailed me a two-pager about his illegible fucking gas safety certificate? I hate everyone.. especially those who call flats 'apartments'.

Fuckin hell Costas Iou in the same business as The Rat!

2 hours ago, Frank said:

It's a tough market Frank but I've no doubt a man of your vast talents will forge through it you nuclear powered ice breaker of a man

Panzerknacker 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 hours ago, Frank said:

They can do whatever the fuck they like, and there's fuck all you can do about it, so you might as well stop your girl like weeping. Resi buy to let is shit. I have 3 leasehold industrial units in Bluewater that were not remotely big stuff or prime stuff but still let to govt or next best for 10 year fri, at 9% gross, ie occupier pays all premises costs , agency and legals. No such tenant shite, no contact, no fuck all. I'm selling one next March if you're interested. 235k, 78 years remaining on the head, 4 on the sub.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 16 August 2016 at 3:02 PM, The Beast said:

In Town today talking to another Dad from one of my Sons school. He purchased the lease on four apartments in an exclusive new development. His plan was to let the things out to people who commute to London and subsequently make a killing.

What Rupert didn't realise was that a local housing association had purchased the lease on 15 of the units to temporarily house a variety of single mothers and loonies, whilst their tenement block undergoes significant maintenance, refurbishment and improvement. Estimates are that it will take 16 to 18 months.

So cunt face Rupert has received no interest in his lets and is looking to take legal action against the company that owns the development for not putting him in the frame about his ne'er do well neighbours. Good luck with that one.

Measure twice, cut once. Serves him right, the stupid cunt. Buying off plan shitty leaseholds , presumably on the strength of a far fetched quoted yield, presumably without checking the locale. Doesnt sound remotely "exclusive" if it's housing association, it sounds like a ghetto. Cheap as shit and 15%? If they'res no void and if the rents paid. Otherwise it's 0%. Idiot.

1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

They can do whatever the fuck they like, and there's fuck all you can do about it, so you might as well stop your girl like weeping. Resi buy to let is shit. I have 3 leasehold industrial units in Bluewater that were not remotely big stuff or prime stuff but still let to govt or next best for 10 year fri, at 9% gross, ie occupier pays all premises costs , agency and legals. No such tenant shite, no contact, no fuck all. I'm selling one next March if you're interested. 235k, 78 years remaining on the head, 4 on the sub.

Shut up you horrible little agent type number-crunching pinstriped ponce. Do you have the freedom to mince around your garden this afternoon making videos for the good people of the Corner?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Frank said:

Shut up you horrible little agent type number-crunching pinstriped ponce. Do you have the freedom to mince around your garden this afternoon making videos for the good people of the Corner?

I have a video in the pipeline. The kids need to be back to school first, but the script and artwork are all in place.