CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Samba

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Punkape said:

You can fuck yourself crossways too with a jackhammer.

Lol.

'Murricanisations are not welcome.

Neither are you, so dance the samba right off the fucking stage...

ON TOPIC!!!

52 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

It's sideways you fucking fucktard.

..and yourself.

Try this command.. format C: /p /x

Does that stuff still work? I've not used Windows for years, but in the early days of DOS and Windows it was frighteningly easy to trash the entire contents of your hard disk from the command line.

5 hours ago, Punkape said:

Most dancing done by men is done by raving,mincing, knob jockeys.

Look at all the fudge-packers on Strictly come dancing and ballet is even worse...

Fucking faggots.

Fuck me gently..(no that's not a cue for you to get excited) but surely you would be in your element here PunkBitch.

Guest Ahriman
5 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

That's rather rich from someone that spends most of his live butt fucking trannies and poofs in the showers at the golf club.

Or as his fellow bum boys coyly refer to it as: 'putting a hole in one.'

1 hour ago, Rick_B said:

Does that stuff still work? I've not used Windows for years, but in the early days of DOS and Windows it was frighteningly easy to trash the entire contents of your hard disk from the command line.

Its not something I would try out. Theoretically you can run old DOS programmes from the command line box, even on Windows 10.

Guest DingTheRioja
9 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Try it, see what happens......................................................

8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Its not something I would try out. Theoretically you can run old DOS programmes from the command line box, even on Windows 10.

It's not theoretical, a lot still work, type help and see.  A lot of windows installation programs use DOS for speed, it's sometimes the fastest way to copy thousands of files between directories because windows puts a lot of shit on top just to copy a file. 

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

What the fuck has this got to do with the Samba? It's good to see you boring cunts trying to get this nom back on thread.

I was telling Spunkers to fuck off, that is on-topic on any thread you frog fucking, stinky cheese eating collaborateur...

10 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

It's not theoretical, a lot still work, type help and see.  A lot of windows installation programs use DOS for speed, it's sometimes the fastest way to copy thousands of files between directories because windows puts a lot of shit on top just to copy a file. 

But it's just a DOS shell, running within the Windows environment, and consequently Windows is still in control.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 minutes ago, Ape said:

But it's just a DOS shell, running within the Windows environment, and consequently Windows is still in control.

But windows only puts the overhead on the shell once, not on every single fucking file you transfer which it does in Windows File Manager.

You can also boot into DOS and not go anywhere near windows...

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

You bunch of boring cunts with your I T bollocks. Talk about the nom, or fuck off and do a Steve Jobs

You could always go and collaborate with Merkel, then get put up against the firing squad because your cousin grassed you up...

Scrotes should read what rule 10 actually says and not what he thinks it says.

Anyway, these days only a very small part of the original DOS survives in modern OS's, namely a tiny file to satisfy the ROM Bios. The rest of what appears to be DOS is an emulator. Modern operating systems are a triumph of engineering over design, namely the restrictions imposed by the 8088 chipsets and subsequent upgrades.

Guest Wizardsleeve
47 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

You bunch of boring cunts with your I T bollocks. Talk about the nom, or fuck off and do a Steve Jobs

I happen to find this conversation rather informative.  Much more so than most of the posts plastered on the corner everyday.  Be a good sport, and let it go, Scrotes.  

Guest DingTheRioja
33 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I happen to find this conversation rather informative.  Much more so than most of the posts plastered on the corner everyday.  Be a good sport, and let it go, Scrotes.  

bollocks to that, I want to know when you're going to get fucked over for that avatar...