CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who don't have Fish Cutlery

Earl of Punkape

Guest I know that Cunt
6 hours ago, Punkape said:

When fish is eaten at home it is vital that you use your fish cutlery and not ordinary cutlery. This is a social imperative as well as a practical and hygiene necessity. My excellent solid silver set was passed down to me by an ancient Aunt.

If you don't have fish cutlery then sets are available at antique fairs and auction houses and prices are remarkably low at the moment.

Silver lobster picks are also an essential "must buy "

I have to say I'm with you on this one punky. One simply must have the correct cutlery when dining, it's a prerequisite to good table manners. What's your view of those unfortunate saps that can't even hold their knife and fork in the correct hands? They do look so ridiculous, it actually offends me.

Also for the lower classes here, that mean taking your baseball hat off and leaving your phone at home too.

Guest Piston
26 minutes ago, Piston said:

I wondered where they'd got to...you charming sexual predator you

FUCK!....my Etch-a-Sketch had better quote/edit functions than this 'site-hole'

5 minutes ago, Piston said:

Upon reflection, Mr Baws, I fear that the above may not be mine after all (too small).

Perhaps they are King Edward's?

Piston, I have absolutely no doubt that you've a long and chequered past of inspecting penises "this one's way too small, this one's a tad too cheesy, but this one is juuuuuuust right", but could you kindly get to being funny, sharpish, or just fucking off? 

Cheers,

Everyone here

• Like 1

Guest nobgobbler
15 minutes ago, Piston said:

Upon reflection, Mr Baws, I fear that the above may not be mine after all (too small).

Perhaps they are King Edward's?

That would save a fortune in batteries.

Guest Piston
25 minutes ago, Ape said:

Has this piston cunt named himself after an engine component, or is it a reference to his penchant for being urinated over?

The name was chosen for its ambiguity: the engine component, life's ups and downs, sexual voracity, pissed on by the fucking system, golden showers etc

The intention was a hint of punning multiple entendres,  to pique the critical utterly waste my fucking time.

You sort of missed the point  but well done for spotting something.

The 'like' from Frank confirms how far the posing pillock has fallen in the last 6 months.

3 minutes ago, Piston said:

The name was chosen for its ambiguity: the engine component, life's ups and downs, sexual voracity, pissed on by the fucking system, golden showers etc

The intention was a hint of punning multiple entendres,  to pique the critical utterly waste my fucking time.

You sort of missed the point  but well done for spotting something.

The 'like' from Frank confirms how far the posing pillock has fallen in the last 6 months.

I must confess I wasn't comfortable with a like from that vile piece of shit.

Guest Piston
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

CTVqrk8WsAAefOa.jpg

I fear the above cannot be King Edward's (size deficiency again).

They must be John Motson's or Murray Walker's ie mere common 'taters

Well Bubs?

2 hours ago, Piston said:

Forgive me for popping a bit of foil on my head for a moment, but the 'like' from a member of the gestapo steers me into thinking that you're not as new to the site as we're led to believe either, you fucking cunt.

My capacity for care, either way, is easily measured by lining it up alongside the fucks I give about your inevitable suicide. Goodnight.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Piston said:

I fear the above cannot be King Edward's (size deficiency again).

They must be John Motson's or Murray Walker's ie mere common 'taters

Well Bubs?

I see by your avatar you are a polish migrant.  Brexit was obviously a good thing.

Guest Bill Stickers
9 hours ago, nocti said:

Forgive me for popping a bit of foil on my head for a moment, but the 'like' from a member of the gestapo steers me into thinking that you're not as new to the site as we're led to believe either, you fucking cunt.

My capacity for care, either way, is easily measured by lining it up alongside the fucks I give about your inevitable suicide. Goodnight.

He's at least the fourth veteran cunt to come crawling out of the woodwork this month under a new name. Thundercunt, the beast, mothra and now him, each one a little less funny than the last. It's a bit like being told you've got a heart murmur, mild autism, AIDS and cancer within the same 30 day period.

Guest Lady Penelope
18 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

George Cornell? Corn geddit? 

I'm on fire today 

More likely to be the one who was said to be embedded in the concrete of one of the pillers of a bridge over the M6

Guest Piston
18 hours ago, nocti said:

I am as concerned as you re this unexpected turn of events but I fear that shock may have affected your train of logic.

If I were indeed an agent of the Darkseid then Roops would hardly seek to draw attention to me. She is certainly capricious but nobody's fool.

What she has achieved with a mere 'Like' is:

I shall be looking over my shoulder for weeks (why me, why a like...is it a warning?)

You are looking for Gestapo sleepers.

Stickers is puffing out his chest feathers and clucking about the Old Gods returning (bless)

...and Roops hasn't even posted anything, just one little mouse click and watch the chickens scurry. Capricious eh?

You may not like her but she certainly has style.

OR:

Maybe she liked my post ?

Guest Piston
8 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

He's at least the fourth veteran cunt to come crawling out of the woodwork this month under a new name. Thundercunt, the beast, mothra and now him, each one a little less funny than the last. It's a bit like being told you've got a heart murmur, mild autism, AIDS and cancer within the same 30 day period.

Staggering, Billocks.

A ranking of members, for quality of humour, from a fantasist who, in the 21st century, thinks 'Bill-Stickers' is still an edgy/original username. Post-modern irony from the corner's very own blowhard?

Moreover you seem to be claiming to have deduced the corner-history of all those you name.

You have even been able to identify my gender! Astounding.

Do share your reasoning Sherlock, that we might be awed by your perspicacity.

4 minutes ago, Piston said:

I am as concerned as you re this unexpected turn of events but I fear that shock may have affected your train of logic.

If I were indeed an agent of the Darkseid then Roops would hardly seek to draw attention to me. She is certainly capricious but nobody's fool.

What she has achieved with a mere 'Like' is:

I shall be looking over my shoulder for weeks (why me, why a like...is it a warning?)

You are looking for Gestapo sleepers.

Stickers is puffing out his chest feathers and clucking about the Old Gods returning (bless)

...and Roops hasn't even posted anything, just one little mouse click and watch the chickens scurry. Capricious eh?

You may not like her but she certainly has style.

OR:

Maybe she liked my post ?

Yeah, fair enough.