CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

people who over estimate their ability

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

There seem to be quite a number of flids lately who think they can swim like Phelps just because the fucking sun is out. What a waste of real people's time having to fish these corpses out of the drink. Do everyone a favour and stick to the elastoplast infested local swimming baths if you can't read the tides.

Just now, DingTheRioja said:

Apparently some dozy bint got rescued 4 times by the RNLI in one week from the same fucking place... should have left her for fishfood.

Ding I'm sitting in my local, on my own with a pint of Sixpenny Handley. I've got the cancer and nobody but nobody fucking cares.

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Frank said:

Ding I'm sitting in my local, on my own with a pint of Sixpenny Handley. I've got the cancer and nobody but nobody fucking cares.

I care Frank, I care that while you are at deaths' door, you are drinking shit beer instead of Theakstons or Black Sheep... I thought you were a man of taste and refinement, I'll be sorry that you died before I could educate you properly.

Actually, no, I lied, I won't be sorry, I'll just drink some Riggwelter myself instead. Cheers!

3 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

I care Frank, I care that while you are at deaths' door, you are drinking shit beer instead of Theakstons or Black Sheep... I thought you were a man of taste and refinement, I'll be sorry that you died before I could educate you properly.

Actually, no, I lied, I won't be sorry, I'll just drink some Riggwelter myself instead. Cheers!

Cheers Ding. 

After all is said and done, why did you ask for butter?

14 minutes ago, Frank said:

I will pray for you. I hope you are OK. 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, mothra said:

What I love the most about Frank, is that people actually believe he's real. A living, breathing, feeling entity. I'm very proud of my part in this legend.

He's more real than you or I.

8 minutes ago, Frank said:

You truly are a fucking idiot, Frank, but you're a lovable buffoon who's capable of some good entertainment.

I can't understand why you are drinking alone? Maybe suicide is the answer. 

And glasses? Were you wearing contact lenses whilst going for broke on the coconut shy at Blenheim?

24 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

You truly are a fucking idiot, Frank, but you're a lovable buffoon who's capable of some good entertainment.

And glasses? Were you wearing contact lenses whilst going for broke on the coconut shy at Blenheim?

And the silly cunt left the EXIF data in the image too. Anyone fancy meeting up and murdering him?

1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

There seem to be quite a number of flids lately who think they can swim like Phelps just because the fucking sun is out. What a waste of real people's time having to fish these corpses out of the drink. Do everyone a favour and stick to the elastoplast infested local swimming baths if you can't read the tides.

They should ban those fucking tankinis. 

31 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Ding died, bubble. I haven't really dealt with it. Suicide is the answer.