CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People that go on strike

Guest I know that Cunt

Withdrawal of labour is a basic right. All these silly cunts that demand services like the tube are deemed an essential service and strikes are not permitted are cunts too.

As for the quacks, if the tories had their way, these poor cunts would still be working a 90 hour week with a 1 in 4 round the clock on call.

• Like 3

Guest I know that Cunt
2 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Repeat bollocks, only much, much better than this. 

Fuck off. 

Yes repeat bollocks alright, you say the same shit to every new nom. Your'e like a broken record only with half the intelligence and none of the speed. 

Fuck of you wankstain

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, I know that Cunt said:

Yes repeat bollocks alright, you say the same shit to every new nom. Your'e like a broken record only with half the intelligence and none of the speed. 

Fuck of you wankstain

If he's a broken record, you're a blank one. Yet to post anything of merit. 

I've been on strike four times in my working career. You aren't the first cunt to disparage my god given right to withdraw my labour. Jeremy Clarkson said my colleagues and I should be hung the last time I stayed at home and got fucking smashed instead of working.

Guest I know that Cunt
1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

If he's a broken record, you're a blank one. Yet to post anything of merit. 

You should know about being blank, blank and empty just like your personality

6 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Fuck of you wankstain

Can you find an example of where I've done this before please?

Have you been drinking, or did you seriously think a bone idle, 1-line nom would garner a positive response? 

Maybe you could finish your education, then post something literate for us? 

Here's something to get you going.....

Guest Snatch
31 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

You should know about being blank, blank and empty just like your personality

He's crawling up the arse of the others so he won't get picked on himself.

I hope the strikes don't fall on my shift days. I dread to think what will happen if there are no junior doctors on duty to fix all the motorists who pick a duel with me.

6 minutes ago, Manky said:

I hope the strikes don't fall on my shift days. I dread to think what will happen if there are no junior doctors on duty to fix all the motorists who pick a duel with me.

I've seen you out on the road, picking fights on your two wheels of fury. Frankly, you look like an absolutely outrageous cunt.

2761264949_eba9f0fd3e.jpg

11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've seen you out on the road, picking fights on your two wheels of fury. Frankly, you look like an absolutely outrageous cunt.

2761264949_eba9f0fd3e.jpg

Thank you. I try my best.

Guest I know that Cunt
1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Can you find an example of where I've done this before please?

Have you been drinking, or did you seriously think a bone idle, 1-line nom would garner a positive response? 

Maybe you could finish your education, then post something literate for us? 

Here's something to get you going.....

Yep you're right. I wasn't here in April so have no knowledge of what went before. I've done my best here and enjoyed some of the banter regarding gay golf clubs etc, but I really can't break into the tight clique that dominates this place so I might as well give up and do something more productive with my time. 

Good luck spunky

4 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Yep you're right. I wasn't here in April so have no knowledge of what went before. I've done my best here and enjoyed some of the banter regarding gay golf clubs etc, but I really can't break into the tight clique that dominates this place so I might as well give up and do something more productive with my time. 

Good luck spunky

The first rule about clique club is there is no clique.

Guest Bill Stickers
16 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Good luck spunky

You wet little sap. Get a fucking grip man, you're embarrassing.

10 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Good luck spunky

Loyalties are very fluid on here.  I would never join a clique that would have me in it. And if you expected anything productive to come out of a site like this, you should bottle and sell your optimism.

Now fucking snap out of it you loser. Bubba is a knob and needs a regular cunting.

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, Manky said:

Loyalties are very fluid on here.  I would never join a clique that would have me in it. And if you expected anything productive to come out of a site like this, you should bottle and sell your optimism.

Now fucking snap out of it you loser. Bubba is a knob and needs a regular cunting.

Listen to manky, he talks a lot of sense, always liked him. 

Guest luke swarm
30 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Good luck spunky

don't listen to them friend.....they are just jealous of your abilities and erudite mind....forge on and be resilient in the face of adversity..........but never and I mean fucking never encourage Spunkape to continue his sad and meaningless existence.

7 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Listen to manky, he talks a lot of sense, always liked him. 

Ahem

Unfortunately for old mank, his small-minded racist bigotry means he despises everyone who isn't Caucasian and living within a 2 mile radius of his Dickensian shit-heap of a terraced home. 

3 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Ahem

Unfortunately for old mank, his small-minded racist bigotry means he despises everyone who isn't Caucasian and living within a 2 mile radius of his Dickensian shit-heap of a terraced home. 

Don't you ever call me a buffoon again. 

4 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Ahem

That is bang on. Do you know me?