CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

When you make a cup or mug of instant coffee

Guest Lady Penelope

44 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

All this coffee bollocks is fecking laughable. We have a lass in our workplace who's kid brother declared his ambition was to be a barrister. Ma and Pa were delighted at the prospect. It was all " Oohh ..  we can just picture you in that wig and gown at the Old Bailey - we'd be so proud of you "." Naah " - came the reply - " I wanna work in Costa makin coffee .. like , yer know .. be a barista thingy " 

I sussed the punchline out as soon as you mentioned 'barrister'. But good effort. 

Isn't there a coffee bean that is worthless till it has dropped out of a monkeys arse, then it is worth zillions. For that double arsified taste, if it is a male monkey, get Keith Vaz to ram the beans back up with his todger.

I drink instant coffee because for an all action super hero on the go, there is no time to fuck about.

Guest Ollyboro
5 hours ago, Punkape said:

Blue mountain from Jamaica is the best coffee but expensive. The preferred choice of Ian Fleming also....

Poor cunts drink instant.

I thought the warm liquid you enjoyed swallowing was sourced from Nigeria, Spunkiedoodledandy?

14 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

The water must always be boiling.

Temperature matter not. Fact is:

Instant coffee: brown shite. Hot shite, cold shite, boiling shite. Always shite.

BUT there is worse:

Decaffeinated instant coffee:Shitier and fucking pointless-ier.

AND THEN there is..

camp1.jpg

Guest I know that Cunt
12 hours ago, luke swarm said:

a nonsensical statement as one cannot stick ones head into a coffee cup or a kettle....the correct way to ascertain that the water is indeed hot. is to throw the water in ones face.....this will not only wake up the coffee drinker but will correctly check if water is indeed hot enough.

Have you forgotten about the effects of the zika virus?

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, I know that Cunt said:

Have you forgotten about the effects of the zika virus?

I see your point.......so to check if your water is of the right high temperature required for a decent brew.......dip your new-born babies head into the kettle.......mmm..might just work

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You still have to locate the button. And don't call me a cunt. Cunt.

quite right...it would be hard to locate that button...unlike finding your button Gyps.

25 minutes ago, Piston said:

Temperature matter not. Fact is:

Instant coffee: brown shite. Hot shite, cold shite, boiling shite. Always shite.

BUT there is worse:

Decaffeinated instant coffee:Shitier and fucking pointless-ier.

AND THEN there is..

camp1.jpg

That's the old label. Deemed racist because it has the Indian as the servant, it was changed to show the seikh and officer sitting next to each other as equals.  Manky was fucking furious. 

Guest luke swarm
5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That's the old label. Deemed racist because it has the Indian as the servant, it was changed to show the seikh and officer sitting next to each other as equals.  Manky was fucking furious. 

the above label is factually correct......it is one third world cunt serving another third world cunt a cuppa.  

33 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's worse than you think!

Print-Camp%20coffee%203.jpg?height=200&w

Spunkers will be engorged, er, I mean enraged.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
13 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Camp coffee is certainly worse than you think. A girl at work used to drink it and it smells and tastes vile. The Sikh guy on the original label got a lucky break - he didn't have to drink this revolting crap.

My alleged mother drank nothing but this revolting mix of treacle and coffee