CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Black Lives Matter

Witheredscrote

20 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I would guess you tried to push it up your gerbil's arse.

Shut the fuck up about gerbils you cunt. What the fuck do you even know about anything that doesn't have a hairy ballbag swinging underneath it anyway? 

I bet you're the kind of cunt that pushes in front of everyone at the bar, only to order an artisan bottle of dandelion and burdock, and then pay for it on a card that doesn't even have contactless you filthy bastard.

You make me sick. Fuck off.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

There's nothing wrong with avoiding tax moron.

Evasion is illegal you thick sod.

Cretin.

lol.

I am perfectly aware which is which. There are many who are doing both, you just need to be in the right lodge to get away with it. You would be blackballed down this way, hoi polloi like you would not be welcome.

17 minutes ago, nocti said:

Shut the fuck up about gerbils you cunt. What the fuck do you even know about anything that doesn't have a hairy ballbag swinging underneath it anyway? 

I bet you're the kind of cunt that pushes in front of everyone at the bar, only to order an artisan bottle of dandelion and burdock, and then pay for it on a card that doesn't even have contactless you filthy bastard.

I've no doubt you have gerbils of your own which you fail to feed and exercise in a prescribed manner.

Guest Ollyboro
36 minutes ago, nocti said:

I reckon Gerbils have hairy ballbags, so Spunkers has a layman's knowledge of them. And the only pushing Spunkers does at a bar is when he pushes other blokes stools in.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, scotty said:

Joking apart, has anyone heard from our hairy palmed greek chum? I haven't seen him on here lately, perhaps he's finally croaked or been murdered. My money's on the latter.

Always the optimist eh Scotto?

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Security at London City must be fucking shocking if you can wander onto airside and start this bollocks up. Suggesting pollution is racist is a bunch of shit. Yes, perhaps heavy industry has been developed in areas of low income or, more likely, low-cost housing springs up in undesirable industrialised areas. No reasons for black folk to actually live there. Maybe if they tried harder at getting an education and a job they could move away?

Anyway, with an open-border policy is air pollution going to get A: better or B: Worse? Answers on a postcard.

36 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Security at London City must be fucking shocking if you can wander onto airside and start this bollocks up. Suggesting pollution is racist is a bunch of shit. Yes, perhaps heavy industry has been developed in areas of low income or, more likely, low-cost housing springs up in undesirable industrialised areas. No reasons for black folk to actually live there. Maybe if they tried harder at getting an education and a job they could move away?

Anyway, with an open-border policy is air pollution going to get A: better or B: Worse? Answers on a postcard.

C: You are a cunt

On 07/09/2016 at 9:09 AM, witheredscrote said:

They might be cunts but I will always be grateful to them for the 'I gotta feelin' video. Some really good looking minge. I bet Neil has knocked out a few to that one.

That Fergie bint has one hell of a body,I would ride her till my dick fell off or my heart gave out,whichever came first

Guest luke swarm
3 hours ago, neil298 said:

That Fergie bint has one hell of a body,I would ride her till my dick fell off or my heart gave out,whichever came first

Neil...have you ever heard of chronic Onanism.....I think you may have it old son.

Guest Dai O'Rhea
On 06/09/2016 at 8:46 PM, witheredscrote said:

WELSH LIVES MATTER

Half Welsh, Half Irish lives matter such as my cunty self. Next time I get called a celt tosser, I am going to smash up a Currys and nick a flat screen just to make myself feel better. Now that would be a fucking riot HaHa!

Guest luke swarm
7 minutes ago, Dai O'Rhea said:

Half Welsh, Half Irish lives matter such as my cunty self. Next time I get called a celt tosser, I am going to smash up a Currys and nick a flat screen just to make myself feel better. Now that would be a fucking riot HaHa!

You Celt Tosser.

Off you go then Boyo