CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

9/11 Conspiracy Theorists

Ape™️

13 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Errr and my response clearly said you were a fucking retard for READING it. I didn't say you believed it, see I was giving you some credit but clearly this was an error on my part you thick twat.

Errr did I say anywhere I actually read it, Mr thickie? Christ you're a fucking dope.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
4 minutes ago, Ape said:

Errr did I say anywhere I actually read it, Mr thickie? Christ you're a fucking dope.

Errr. I guess I must be a thickie then because I don't know how you could have included the level of detail in your nom. without reading about it. You must have learnt about it through osmosis. Knumbskull 

5 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Errr. I guess I must be a thickie then because I don't know how you could have included the level of detail in your nom. without reading about it. You must have learnt about it through osmosis. Knumbskull 

The level of detail? Care to explain this detail I apparently included? I just thought I made a generalisation that the idiots think it was done deliberately. Fucking spacker.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 minute ago, Ape said:

The level of detail? Care to explain this detail I apparently included? I just thought I made a generalisation that the idiots think it was done deliberately. Fucking spacker.

Oh so you generally estimated it was about 200 tons travelling at 200-300 mph. Mug. You've  been outed. If you hadn't read it most intelligent people would estimate in metric tons (or tonnes) and the air speed in knots since that is the Si unit for the measurement. Are you an Americunt? 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
9 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

You tell 'em flaps .. I once nearly missed a dental appointment with all this bastarding muurican fucking about with the dates thingy

Was it the 30th February? Or 2/30? 

LOL. 

Guest DingTheRioja
28 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Does anyone else find it strange that sackmycook is still slithering around the site watching and reading everything?

If you're there you cunt, I'm in there waiting.

Probably just another Frankism.

19 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Oh so you generally estimated it was about 200 tons travelling at 200-300 mph. Mug. You've  been outed. If you hadn't read it most intelligent people would estimate in metric tons (or tonnes) and the air speed in knots since that is the Si unit for the measurement. Are you an Americunt? 

Two Boeing 767's hit the towers at high speed. This is a fact. How does this fact constitute part of a conspiracy theory? The pedantry over units is of no interest to me. Prick.

2 hours ago, Ape said:

Why can't these cunts just accept that when an object weighing around 200 tons hits a building at 200-300 mph, and then becomes an inferno, it's going to cause some extremely severe damage? Some of the utter fucking nonsense that pops up on social media ranting on about the twin towers being deliberately brought down is truly staggering. Fucking idiots.

They were deliberately brought down. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Put down the drink and log out, shrew. You're making a colossal twat of yourself. Even more so than usual, in fact. 

Thanks Bubba. I knew I could count on you.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Good evening Ding. I'm on the Malbec tonight as I think Rioja tastes like curdled fanny juice.

Malbecs can be rather nice, however if Rioja tastes like curdled fanny juice, then you're not slurping the right Rioja.

Or fanny.

13 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Malbecs can be rather nice, however if Rioja tastes like curdled fanny juice, then you're not slurping the right Rioja.

Or fanny.

The only reason the stupid cunt is drinking Malbec is that it was on special offer. He doesn't buy wine to enjoy the grape - he buys it purely to get pissed.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, Ape said:

Why can't these cunts just accept that when an object weighing around 200 tons hits a building at 200-300 mph, and then becomes an inferno, it's going to cause some extremely severe damage? Some of the utter fucking nonsense that pops up on social media ranting on about the twin towers being deliberately brought down is truly staggering. Fucking idiots.

I'm glad they're dead. Whinging yank fucks.

12 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Good evening Ding. I'm on the Malbec tonight as I think Rioja tastes like curdled fanny juice.

Tuesday appears to be the new Saturday judging by last nights antics. Quincy was blatantly anally administering massive doses of turps periodically throughout the evening. Meanwhile, you were supping from a can of Tennant's in your dank underground lair, a lone candle illuminating your twisted form as you furiously flicked through the latest edition of Aircraft Disaster Monthly.

Astonishing scenes, and only made bearable due to the fact that I was also absolutely cunted.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Tuesday appears to be the new Saturday judging by last nights antics. Quincy was blatantly anally administering massive doses of turps periodically throughout the evening. Meanwhile, you were supping from a can of Tennant's in your dank underground lair, a lone candle illuminating your twisted form as you furiously flicked through the latest edition of Aircraft Disaster Monthly.

Astonishing scenes, and only made bearable due to the fact that I was also absolutely cunted.

Does your hangover make the photocopying look a bit more like a real job then?