CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Halal Fucking Meat.

Jake The Muss

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

I never pay for sausage.

Oh dear.  Gobbler, how can a worldly cougar such as yourself, be so remarkably naive?  One way or another, we ALL PAY FOR IT!  

Guest nobgobbler
15 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

They pay you. Filthy whore.

Quincy, there are a few certain people in the world who are allowed to call me such names. Only Frank can all me filthy.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
19 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Quincy, there are a few certain people in the world who are allowed to call me such names. Only Frank can all me filthy.

Your precious Frank is brown bread. 

Guest Lady Penelope
7 hours ago, Frank said:

There is no boat. Not now, not ever.. never. I'm in a spot of bother, Pen. Any chance I can stay over at yours for a couple of nights?

Would a beach hut at Meadfoot suit? thee is one of ratty's rejected chaise lounges in it.

Guest luke swarm
32 minutes ago, Extremecunt said:

Have you seen the colour of the chicken in halal shops. Purple , yellowy orange , brown. Some nasty shit. Whoever eats this bollocks is diseased.

so that will be the corn fed (yellow) the Brown (tandoori) and the Purple (prince) Flavours.  

Guest Extremecunt
48 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

so that will be the corn fed (yellow) the Brown (tandoori) and the Purple (prince) Flavours.  

No you twot its the decaying flesh of the animal that's been harbouring flies n roaches as its been sitting in the shop for weeks.