CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Keith lemon

Guest Roger cuntwing

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You must have the saddest fucking life imaginable or a genuine mental retardation to post such pointless crap. 

The only thing you’ve got going for you is you’re hung like a rouge elephant 

Fucking hell... not a rouge elephant?

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Simpleton.

Then there's the Mexican hotel gardening staff coping with extreme racial discrimination. Very funny. But the Bear has it all the time, even over guest appearences of Michael Jackson on Pimp My Ride, especially when he tries to fuck those hookers with the big silicone tits in his hotel bedroom. All good innocent fun and a total reinvention of traditional seaside postcard comedy taking advantage of Channel Four's liberal standards. Eat your heart out Maxi Bygraves. 

26 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Then there's the Mexican hotel gardening staff coping with extreme racial discrimination. Very funny. But the Bear has it all the time, even over guest appearences of Michael Jackson on Pimp My Ride, especially when he tries to fuck those hookers with the big silicone tits in his hotel bedroom. All good innocent fun and a total reinvention of traditional seaside postcard comedy taking advantage of Channel Four's liberal standards. Eat your heart out Maxi Bygraves. 

The unfunny, hasbeen, onetrick pony cunt should be banished to TV wilderness for his grovelling, pathetic, spineless, self flagellation last year during the BLM pantpissing pandemic.

I can’t imagine Bernard Manning boo hooing and taking the knee with Marcunt Rashford and Gary Linekunt down at the gay village to appease the 7 stone, skinny jeaned, soy boy, cockless, twitter mob who’d struggle to fight their way out of a recyclable paper bag of organic kale from Ocado.

Cunt.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, King Billy said:

The unfunny, hasbeen, onetrick pony cunt should be banished to TV wilderness for his grovelling, pathetic, spineless, self flagellation last year during the BLM pantpissing pandemic.

I can’t imagine Bernard Manning boo hooing and taking the knee with Marcunt Rashford and Gary Linekunt down at the gay village to appease the 7 stone, skinny jeaned, soy boy, cockless, twitter mob who’d struggle to fight their way out of a recyclable paper bag of organic kale from Ocado.

Cunt.

My vote is with those you seem to wholeheartedly despise. Have a heart. 

6 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I love that scene in Mammuth (you strongly resemble Gerard) of mutual masturbation coming up against the reality of old age. Billy you're frigid. 

What is the point of a flid like you?

Oh that’s right you’re an irrelevant spastic.

On 02/04/2021 at 20:57, King Billy said:

Irrelevant spastic

7 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I love that scene in Mammuth (you strongly resemble Gerard) of mutual masturbation coming up against the reality of old age. Billy you're frigid. 

49 minutes ago, King Billy said:

What is the point of a flid like you?

Oh that’s right you’re an irrelevant spastic.

Just now, ChildeHarold said:

That's exactly what Gerard said to his cousin. 

Alright lads?