CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Those cunts who used to knock on your door and try and sell you an aerial picture of your house taken out the side of a shitty Cessna

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Snatch
30 minutes ago, Frank said:

Punk I wasn't trying anything on with cry-baby Snatch. It's my duty, from time to time, to remind the board that he is by far the thickest cunt I ever did see. 

16 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Worse than that he's a real plebian fuckwit too from the lower orders....

lol.

You really have become a shadow of your former self to the point that you are now talking to yourself.

Idiot.

51 minutes ago, Frank said:

Punk I wasn't trying anything on with cry-baby Snatch. It's my duty, from time to time, to remind the board that he is by far the thickest cunt I ever did see. 

Who the fuck keeps "liking" your posts?

Every time I log on I'm topped up and expect to find myself leading the pack, only to see that some humourless fucking cretin has added more to your tally.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Every time I log on I'm topped up and expect to find myself leading the pack, only to find that some humourless fucking cretin has added more to your tally.

I've been dishing them out hand over fist to the weaker members. Quid pro quo.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Every time I log on I'm topped up and expect to find myself leading the pack, only to see that some humourless fucking cretin has added more to your tally.

I've just revoked mine. He's becoming fucking unbearable. 

8 hours ago, Frank said:

EC, before I get started on the ape - the site's spineless groupie who follows the big hitters (me) on here, let me tell you without hesitation.. you are rubbish in every respect. 

You may not have been here to witness ape's shameless sucking up, when some of the bigger players viciously and relentlessly attacked poor ding over a six month period. The man is stupendously wet, and after Snatch, probably the thickest member we've ever seen. 

The nonsense you post on here is fucking staggering. You're a very strange and unpleasant individual, and I wish you cancer. Lots of it.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
6 hours ago, Frank said:

username - bill stickers

password - pompous fucking has-been

I'm back Frank, in a big way. I predict I'll be top of the leaderboard come Monday.

Guest Bill Stickers
16 minutes ago, Ape said:

Yes, the likes will doubtless be flooding in, thanks to your immense popularity on CC.

Make sure to check the "All Time" leaderboard when you have a second Ape. It's all about maintaining a high like to post ratio over a prolonged period of time.

Just now, Bill Stickers said:

Make sure to check the "All Time" leaderboard when you have a second Ape. It's all about maintaining a high like to post ratio over a prolonged period of time.

I'm not in the least bit interested in the "All Time" leaderboard, or any other statistic in this fictional environment. You, on the other hand, seem to be unhealthily obsessed with it. You should get out more.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Ape said:

I'm not in the least bit interested in the "All Time" leaderboard, or any other statistic in this fictional environment. You, on the other hand, seem to be unhealthily obsessed with it. You should get out more.

Sour grapes from relegation fodder. 

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Ape said:

Sour grapes? How so?

You're 13th. You're the Hull City of the Corner. A depressing, post industrial shit hole of a man. Capital of culture my arse. Fuck off. 

5 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You're 13th. You're the Hull City of the Corner. A depressing, post industrial shit hole of a man. Capital of culture my arse. Fuck off. 

But what you fail to grasp, probably due to your coke-addled brain, is that I really couldn't give a shit. You, on the other hand, obviously value your perceived rank on here. Thanks to the massive fan club you've created for yourself, I suspect you being "back, in a big way" will amount to fuck all. You will always play second fiddle to Decs, and you fucking know it. 

Lol.  Lol.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Ape said:

But what you fail to grasp, probably due to your coke-addled brain, is that I really couldn't give a shit. You, on the other hand, obviously value your perceived rank on here. Thanks to the massive fan club you've created for yourself, I suspect you being "back, in a big way" will amount to fuck all. You will always play second fiddle to Decs, and you fucking know it. 

Lol.  Lol.

Those lol's on the end sent me into a little fit of laughter. I don't see him coming back from that. 

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

Those lol's on the end sent me into a little fit of laughter. I don't see him coming back from that. 

I could have sworn Decimus said he had sent you away like a whipped cur today for getting ideas above your station. One of us must have been mistaken.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I could have sworn Decimus said he had sent you away like a whipped cur today for getting ideas above your station. One of us must have been mistaken.

You are mistaken. Cockfingers tugs the strings around here.