CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Americunts

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Simple stuff. I saw a photograph earlier today of two fat American men (t-shirts tucked into cargo shorts), pointing at the side of a concrete building. On the side of the building was carved some bullshit empowering quote fabout rights and freedoms. Behind these men was a sea of similarly fat, similarly attired Americunt men. The message, though not specified, was clear: "this shitty screed of text is important". Being Americunts, the weighty passage was carved onto the side of a '70s tower block, rather than a 2,000 year old stone tablet or pyramid, or anything actually interesting like that.

Americans are fucking stupid. Hardly any of their land is publicly accessible, they are knowingly ripped off, monitored and scrutinised for any discernible signs of anti-nationalism at every turn, they get no holiday leave at work so never get to see any of the country they claim to love, and they are apparently so free and liberated that they start crying at the sound of their national anthem and at the sight of their flag. Their politics are a sick joke. This is proof that you can convince stupid cunts (like dogs and pigs) that they are superior and freer than their fellow man, even if it is clearly and demonstrably bollocks. Tick, pudgy-faced and constantly angry in a bizarrely cartoonish way. All their children have ADHD and all the women have a prescription to Xanax. The wall at the foot of my street is older than their entire fucking country.

15 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Simple stuff. I saw a photograph earlier today of two fat American men (t-shirts tucked into cargo shorts), pointing at the side of a concrete building. On the side of the building was carved some bullshit empowering quote fabout rights and freedoms. Behind these men was a sea of similarly fat, similarly attired Americunt men. The message, though not specified, was clear: "this shitty screed of text is important". Being Americunts, the weighty passage was carved onto the side of a '70s tower block, rather than a 2,000 year old stone tablet or pyramid, or anything actually interesting like that.

Americans are fucking stupid. Hardly any of their land is publicly accessible, they are knowingly ripped off, monitored and scrutinised for any discernible signs of anti-nationalism at every turn, they get no holiday leave at work so never get to see any of the country they claim to love, and they are apparently so free and liberated that they start crying at the sound of their national anthem and at the sight of their flag. Their politics are a sick joke. This is proof that you can convince stupid cunts (like dogs and pigs) that they are superior and freer than their fellow man, even if it is clearly and demonstrably bollocks. Tick, pudgy-faced and constantly angry in a bizarrely cartoonish way. All their children have ADHD and all the women have a prescription to Xanax. The wall at the foot of my street is older than their entire fucking country.

Motherwell 0   Heart of Midlothian 2

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Alloa 0   Hibernian  0

5 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Crewe Alex 7  Port Vale 0

I know I have no sense of humour, but am I missing something? Is this part of some sort of insider footballist banter. If so, someone please do the rest of us a service and explain.

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I know I have no sense of humour, but am I missing something? Is this part of some sort of insider footballist banter. If so, someone please do the rest of us a service and explain.

Just thought that I would join in .. I know very little about football save for the fact that Port Vale would probably hammer Crewe in a "local Derby".

16 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

On topic, what a pile of shit of a nom. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

You are not missing anything but Punkape is light of a few chromosomes 

54 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:What makes my shit hang sideways is yanks of a certain age beginning a sentence with "Back in the States........" at every fucking subject brought up. Which means in their eyes it's either bigger, better, faster, higher than anywhere else on the face of this fucking planet.

Jackson Pollock was a cunt 

What about fattest? They've got that category well covered too. Back in the UK, thanks to Frank, IKTC and Extremecunt, the subject of biggest fucking twat is more than adequately covered.

Guest Snatch
10 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What makes my shit hang sideways is yanks of a certain age beginning a sentence with "Back in the States........" at every fucking subject brought up. Which means in their eyes it's either bigger, better, faster, higher than anywhere else on the face of this fucking planet.

Jackson Pollock was a cunt 

Thats what happens when your brainwashed from the first day at school.

At least they can hang their countries flag up without some lefty do gooding PC cunt telling them it will upset some fucking cunt or the other.

8 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Thats what happens when your brainwashed from the first day at school.

At least they can hang their countries flag up without some lefty do gooding PC cunt telling them it will upset some fucking cunt or the other.

"You're brainwashed" not "your brainwashed".

Sort your grammar out you thick,dyslexic spastic.