CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Rapidly Gabbled "Small Print" In Radio Advertisements

Ape™️

3 minutes ago, Ape said:

I fucking detest the six-words-per-second cunts that spew out this drivel at the end of advertisements. I know it happens on TV ads too, but it is on the medium of radio it seems to really grip my shit. I'd like to burn the cunts alive, with fire.

You could burn them with powerful acids or alkalis as well...

10 minutes ago, Ape said:

I fucking detest the six-words-per-second cunts that spew out this drivel at the end of advertisements. I know it happens on TV ads too, but it is on the medium of radio it seems to really grip my shit. I'd like to burn the cunts alive, with fire.

On the 'medium' of radio? You stupid old cunt. 

Idiot. 

3 minutes ago, Ape said:

Yes, but it's fire that I've chosen. It's my fucking nom, and I'll burn the cunts the way I fucking want. 

“When I was little I would burn ants with a magnifying glass. But now that I'm older, I'm more of a cat guy.”

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Frank said:

I'll admit to being Punk's understudy, but I can only dream of filling Bill's shoes. A smart, witty and intelligent man with no money.

He does have a front room, and that must account for something. Give credit where due, Frank. 

Guest Lady Penelope
8 hours ago, Frank said:

I'll admit to being Punk's understudy, but I can only dream of filling Bill's shoes. A smart, witty and intelligent man with no money.

Terms and conditions apply

9 hours ago, Frank said:

I can only dream of filling Bill's shoes. A smart, witty and intelligent man with no money.

All true, with exception to the smart, witty and intelligent part.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, Judas said:

All true, with exception to the smart, witty and intelligent part.

You forgot, the 'man' bit is a lie too for Billy is just a child only just out of nappies but still suckling the teet - naturally not in public.