CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chav parents who give their little boys mohawk haircuts.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Alfie Noakes
5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

What, Toyah Wilcox and Robert Fripp? Who knew? Or was that one of the Cardinal's?

It was as Cardinal Sin.I forget sometimes, it is the lovely painkillers they give me, I forget things.

Guest Alfie Noakes
8 hours ago, Punkape said:

Another mass murderer Avatar. How pleasant.......

This is cunts corner and if I want an avatar of a piece of shit, I will chose one. You are not admin so fuck you Adolph.

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Oh for fuck's sake here we go again.  Another thread going the mindless abuse way.  How fucking boring.

Gypps, could you point me in the direction of anything you've contributed to this site, other than "never heard of him/her", "drunkenly slept in a garden" or "I'll get my coat", please?

Granted, it has every cunt rolling in the aisles whenever you post it, but I just wonder if you're capable of more?

27 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Gypps, could you point me in the direction of anything you've contributed to this site, other than "never heard of him/her", "drunkenly slept in a garden" or "I'll get my coat", please?

Granted, it has every cunt rolling in the aisles whenever you post it, but I just wonder if you're capable of more?

God knows I've tried to like that wet nocturnal witch. When she's not whining like a cunt, the tawdry mishog's lifting and cheapening my catchphrases with poor timing.

14 minutes ago, Frank said:

God knows I've tried to like that wet nocturnal witch. When she's not whining like a cunt, the tawdry mishog's lifting and cheapening my catchphrases with poor timing.

I'd put money on the boring bint finding 'girl on top' an adventurous sexual position. 

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
4 minutes ago, Frank said:

Well.. do you ever think about the look on the faces of family of friends when they know you're going to die? 

That's how. 

You evil piece of shit! That was my coffee across the room. Funniest retort I have seen from you in a long time frank you total cunt.

Guest luke swarm
20 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I'd put money on the boring bint finding 'girl on top' an adventurous sexual position. 

Girl on top...well if gypsy is into having girl on top I would certainly have a lot more respect for her. 

13 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

You evil piece of shit! That was my coffee across the room. Funniest retort I have seen from you in a long time frank you total cunt.

There's no doubt the Corner is a source of great comfort for poor fuckers like withers in their final weeks. However, if I was on the end of that last post, I'd kill myself before lunch. 

Good nom followed by the usual bollocks,cunts breed cunts.Bubba,stop being a destructive cunt.I cant remember your last decent nom,I'm sure there's been a few so buck your fucking ideas up man.Un hook that ewes rear legs from your wellies and try to get some inspiration from somewhere other than a sheeps hind quarters,soppy cunt

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

I'm celebrated and admired. If I'm not being admired someone somewhere is celebrating me.