CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Countryfile

Guest Donner and chips

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Frank said:

You're scared of me Luke. 

you saw right thru my empty threat didn't you Frank...My hands are shaking quite bad now. You are one scary clown.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Frustratingly I tend to agree with this nom. Countryfile offers up a homogenised, sanitised version of the countryside aimed squarely at comfy middle class families and kiddies. It is a million miles away from the badger culls, the gassing of crippled lambs, the endless pen pushing and payment chasing, the water course polluting and the endless moaning that constitutes modern farming in Britain. It rains too much and they moan, it rains too little and they moan. Modern farmers are the biggest benefit and subsidy junkies of the lot, quick to claim payments on areas of unharvested land you could never drag a machine over, or quick to claim payment on 'foot path creation' by the square meter. There seems to be astonishingly little means testing either; you simply go to your local Area Office and make up some shit. That lake at the foot of the field is a rare marshland habitat. That housing estate is actually a stubble field left un-tilled for the benefit of ground-nesting birds. The NFU have their backs all the way.

That cunt Matt Baker, and his wee cunt dog, is like the world's biggest 12 year old boy.   

Guest Donner and chips
11 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Frustratingly I tend to agree with this nom. Countryfile offers up a homogenised, sanitised version of the countryside aimed squarely at comfy middle class families and kiddies. It is a million miles away from the badger culls, the gassing of crippled lambs, the endless pen pushing and payment chasing, the water course polluting and the endless moaning that constitutes modern farming in Britain. It rains too much and they moan, it rains too little and they moan. Modern farmers are the biggest benefit and subsidy junkies of the lot, quick to claim payments on areas of unharvested land you could never drag a machine over, or quick to claim payment on 'foot path creation' by the square meter. There seems to be astonishingly little means testing either; you simply go to your local Area Office and make up some shit. That lake at the foot of the field is a rare marshland habitat. That housing estate is actually a stubble field left un-tilled for the benefit of ground-nesting birds. The NFU have their backs all the way.

That cunt Matt Baker, and his wee cunt dog, is like the world's biggest 12 year old boy.   

Good one Feely.

11 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

you saw right thru my empty threat didn't you Frank...My hands are shaking quite bad now. You are one scary clown.

Twat.

9 minutes ago, Donner and chips said:

Good one Feely.

Twat.

We haven't really met Donner, but I think I'm going to like you.. a lot. There's a load of shitty dead wood on this site, with the worst offenders listed on my bucket o spastics. Have you seen the video?

Guest Donner and chips
5 minutes ago, Frank said:

We haven't really met Donner, but I think I'm going to like you.. a lot. There's a load of shitty dead wood on this site, with the worst offenders listed on my bucket o spastics. Have you seen the video?

No Frank, I haven't.

Guest Alfie Noakes
15 minutes ago, Ape said:

And ruling over them all, the king of the spastics, sat on his throne. An emaciated, vile, brown piece of shit.

It was kind of that wealthy family to take him in wasn't it? They must have seen this destitute, stumbling, wretched and lost shell of a man, puking in a doorway and took pity on the old tramp. They even let him keep his collection bucket.

Guest luke swarm
8 hours ago, Frank said:

there is nothing like a beautiful friendship....this could be your forte Frank. Protector of the poor and guardian of the gormless. Well done my boy and highest praise for you selfless work.

Guest luke swarm
8 hours ago, Donner and chips said:

No Frank, I haven't.

If I may be so bold and formally introduce you.

Donner, this is Frank, Frank, this is Donner....you two are really going to hit it off as you have so much in common. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

What a boring load of wank Cuntryphile is? When are they going to do a feature on interbreeding and other incestuous activities that country folk regularly participate in.

Guest Alfie Noakes
50 minutes ago, neil298 said:

Is this about the right time in this thread to say that I would absolutely fucking smash that little blond with rosy red cheeks over the nearest farm gate?.....no?,well I fucking would anyway

I would say that it was perfect timing as the thread was polluted with franks narcissism. A good honest offer to smash someones back doors in is a good aside, which blond, Helen Skelton or Ellie Harrison? I would say both are rather fine.

46 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I would say that it was perfect timing as the thread was polluted with franks narcissism. A good honest offer to smash someones back doors in is a good aside, which blond, Helen Skelton or Ellie Harrison? I would say both are rather fine.

Aaah ellie that's the one,I'd certainly rosy up her cheeks

Guest Donner and chips
2 hours ago, neil298 said:

Aaah ellie that's the one,I'd certainly rosy up her cheeks

She was alrite aswell, the former host.  Bit chubby but I bet she knew her way around a cock. Can't recall her name.

Guest Bill Stickers
5 hours ago, neil298 said:

Is this about the right time in this thread to say that I would absolutely fucking smash that little blond with rosy red cheeks over the nearest farm gate?.....no?,well I fucking would anyway

Enlightening as always Neil. 

Would you smash a lady boy from behind? 

4 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Have you seen the video of Helen Skelton sunbathing topless and oiled, aged just 17? Well worth dedicating a few minutes of your day to.

2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Enlightening as always Neil. 

Would you smash a lady boy from behind? 

I have never understood those fucking freaks,tits from heaven and a fucking ball bag,how the fuck they exist fucks with my head.so no I wouldn't fuck one from behind or from any aspect.cunts