CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who work for the Council......

Witheredscrote

.. or Local Authority as we are supposed to call it. Everyone of them, without exception, complete cunts. From Councillors to bin men, all an absolute  waste of oxygen. Slow moving thick twats being paid far too much for doing fuck all most of the time. Civil servants my arse. Uncivil and  self serving more like. There are a lot of cunts on here and I bet most work for the LA.

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, Bedbug said:

.. or Local Authority as we are supposed to call it. Everyone of them, without exception, complete cunts. From Councillors to bin men, all an absolute  waste of oxygen. Slow moving thick twats being paid far too much for doing fuck all most of the time. Civil servants my arse. Uncivil and  self serving more like. There are a lot of cunts on here and I bet most work for the LA.

they have refused to take your Bin again haven't they Buggers.

You must separate the paper and cardboard away from your Tena piss liners......how would you like it... having to pick up and tip a plastic box full of rancid urine, blood soaked and diseased ridden, week old liners eh...I don't fucking blame them,  

3 hours ago, Bedbug said:

I have worked on a contract to the local council for more years than I care to remember and there is nothing above that I can disagree with. The lazy cunts are so scared of losing their fat, gold plated, ring-fenced double digit pensions that the will shit on anybody in order to safeguard their cushy numbers. Cunts to the nth degree. If I ever saw one in a pub, I would clatter the fucker into oblivion without any remorse.

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

they have refused to take your Bin again haven't they Buggers.

You must separate the paper and cardboard away from your Tena piss liners......how would you like it... having to pick up and tip a plastic box full of rancid urine, blood soaked and diseased ridden, week old liners eh...I don't fucking blame them,  

Probably went for a shit 4 days ago and pissed off 'cos The Council hasn't been round to pull the chain yet

42 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I don't know why we give Quincy such a hard time about the "Yacht" series, because it's a fucking masterpiece compared to his inaugural nomination, "Cuntzil".

And at least old buggerlugs can spell "Council".

What a steaming pile of shit this nom was, QC should never have been allowed to get to 'yacht'. 

I'm glad he's dead.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

What a steaming pile of shit this nom was, QC should never have been allowed to get to 'yacht'. 

I'm glad he's dead.

Perhaps somebody can help me here. I have tried to read through some of these Quincy posts, but quite frankly I got bored after 2 minutes. Just how bad was he compared, say, to the multi quoting Ding person. Being new I just can't work it out.

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, Bedbug said:

Perhaps somebody can help me here. I have tried to read through some of these Quincy posts, but quite frankly I got bored after 2 minutes. Just how bad was he compared, say, to the multi quoting Ding person. Being new I just can't work it out.

don't read any of Quincy's, they will cause you nausea and disorientation.....as to you being new, well that is possible but highly fucking unlikely.   

Guest Bill Stickers

Quincy was a product of his era. At the time he was quite well respected. In hindsight we should have all recognised the depths of his idiocy, hunted him down and bashed his brains out. 

Guest nobgobbler

From what I've seen, the huge amounts of money they waste is obscene. They run everything at a massive loss due to total incompetence so that less than half way through the year their budgets are fucked while they have most of their staff on some zero hour bollocks. The scale of their sheer greed and enormous cuntitude overwhelms me. Fat cat fucking lard dribbling cunts. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

From what I've seen, the huge amounts of money they waste is obscene. They run everything at a massive loss due to total incompetence so that less than half way through the year their budgets are fucked while they have most of their staff on some zero hour bollocks. The scale of their sheer greed and enormous cuntitude overwhelms me. Fat cat fucking lard dribbling cunts. 

They run everything at a fucking loss so they can put their hands out for a larger budgetary dole every year. 

Guest nobgobbler
8 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

They run everything at a fucking loss so they can put their hands out for a larger budgetary dole every year. 

They do. They always seem to be able to find the dosh for their "working" lunches etc. Bastards.

3 hours ago, Manky said:

I have worked on a contract to the local council for more years than I care to remember and there is nothing above that I can disagree with. The lazy cunts are so scared of losing their fat, gold plated, ring-fenced double digit pensions that the will shit on anybody in order to safeguard their cushy numbers. Cunts to the nth degree. If I ever saw one in a pub, I would clatter the fucker into oblivion without any remorse.

And what about if you were to happen upon a male employee?

Guest Donner and chips

I wouldn't worry too much, most of them will be out on there arse shortly. Also the golden plated pensions you speak of, are slowly disappearing. Quite telling that many seem to confuse local councillors and execs with grounds workers and general administration staff.

9 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

And what about if you were to happen upon a male employee?

A double clattering. One, for being a council worker and Two, for not getting their tits out ( and a third clattering if they tried to)

4 minutes ago, Donner and chips said:

I wouldn't worry too much, most of them will be out on there ar Quite telling that many seem to confuse local councillors and execs with grounds workers and general administration staff.

Because councils are corrupt and the forces of evil, I lump the whole lot together, from Lord Mayor and Chief Executive, all the way up to the tea lady at the Somali disabled lesbian terrorist focus group.

Guest Donner and chips
6 minutes ago, Manky said:

Because councils are corrupt and the forces of evil, I lump the whole lot together, from Lord Mayor and Chief Executive, all the way up to the tea lady at the Somali disabled lesbian terrorist focus group.

Fair enough, so would you prefer to sort your own bins out, etc? This isn't an attack BTW Manky, hopefully this won't denigrate to name calling.

3 minutes ago, Donner and chips said:

Fair enough, so would you prefer to sort your own bins out, etc? This isn't an attack BTW Manky, hopefully this won't denigrate to name calling.

I have worked on the bins. Nothing to it. I don't like the local council. Or any other council for that matter. They seem to force the bit about the responsibility that comes with power.

"Mrs Smith at No. 17 has pissed me off. Put her on 6 monthly bin collections and double her window tax we abolished in 1857"

Cunts.

Guest Donner and chips
15 minutes ago, Manky said:

I have worked on the bins. Nothing to it. I don't like the local council. Or any other council for that matter. They seem to force the bit about the responsibility that comes with power.

"Mrs Smith at No. 17 has pissed me off. Put her on 6 monthly bin collections and double her window tax we abolished in 1857"

Cunts.

Fair enough, luckily I haven't experienced them fucking me about. I'm all for decentralisation of power, I'd just be interested in hearing the alternative at a local level.

4 minutes ago, Donner and chips said:

Fair enough, luckily I haven't experienced them fucking me about. I'm all for decentralisation of power, I'd just be interested in hearing the alternative at a local level.

Councils used to be for bins and sewers but have spent year after year empire building and power grabbing. I don't like absolute authority. They speak of Manky in the same awed tones that they use for Swampy and Budgie. But not Spunky. Deffo not Spunky.