CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hearing Aid Batteries

Guest Lady Penelope

3 hours ago, Frank said:

I'll take anything bend. Is it good? I'm stuck in fucking Dorset for the week. Did you watch Flowers?

Of course it's good, i recommended it and no i haven't watched flowers yet, i started watching Bates Motel with my beautiful gal the other day Frank, she got a little bit scared and cuddled up to me, so i had no choice but to flick her bean.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
15 hours ago, Frank said:

Silly old cunt.

I watched some of your "flowers", it's pretty good. I wasn't aware of it. I advise you to attend to Vice Principals. 

13 hours ago, Frank said:

I'll take anything bend. Is it good? I'm stuck in fucking Dorset for the week. Did you watch Flowers?

Can you pop in and clean my photoshopped 1970's swimming pool. The imaginary chemicals are in the make believe pool house, cheers.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
21 hours ago, Frank said:

Not at all Ed.. I love that man. Remember it was me who relentlessly campaigned for his release. When he's on form, no cunt can touch him, and I miss my dandy quince. 

Any news on that pump?

Noted. Your credit is always good here, Mr Torrance.

Guest Wizardsleeve
22 hours ago, Eddie said:

That's better frank, ps your cheque bounced.

You accepted Franks cheque?  That's the funniest, if not the spackiest thing I've read in a long time, Edward. If I could give you my full allotment of likes, I would. 

40 minutes ago, Frank said:

Do you really think a man of my stature would consider engaging in some sort of fracas with a short-arsed greasy fucking spare parts/motor mechanic drip from Crayford?

Yes,I do believe you would.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Do you really think a man of my stature would consider engaging in some sort of fracas with a short-arsed greasy fucking spare parts/motor mechanic drip from Crayford?

That cunt quincy has really got to you, a man of you stature should not rise to such a lame taunt, frankly I'm embarrassed for you.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 02/11/2016 at 0:44 PM, Lady Penelope said:

They are supposed to last at least a week, but usually fail sometime on Sunday leaving me unable to listen to or join in convesation or enjoy the sunday eveing service at church :(

That;s exactly why they don't last, it's what people want.

On 02/11/2016 at 4:46 PM, Frank said:

I liked decs post, above.. rarely does that man fail to make me laugh. Bill's really shone this week too with his United Dingkom. You, however, well... disappointing at best, and you fucking well know it.

Now Frank, I know you are having a bit of, er, trouble down below, but there's really no need to be that tetchy...