CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

is a cunt.com

Decimus

Guest Wizardsleeve

Had a glance at the place, and as far as user friendly posting, I give it a 3 out of ten.  For originality, same.  For humour, a dismal showing at 1 out of 10.  I will say, there is potential for immediate and rapid improvement.  They need to just open the borders to a little shrouded racism, sexism, misogyny, misandry, and repetitive puerile insults and I think their membership would skyrocket.  At least by five, each registering a minimum of ten new ID's.  

• 2 years later...
Guest Erroreptile404

It amazes me how all the thick ardent gammon heads on that site are all for "reclaiming sovereignty" from the EU, but at the same time have a raging fucking boner for the yank arseholes and that cunt Donald Trump, a few thick inbreds even going as far as saying they wish we were the 51st state. weird that isn't it?

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

No, not really. Not when Judge "Dan Marino split my arse" Twi, AKA Freddie The Frog is a member.

So I come in from the pub with my carry out and my quarter pounder ( no chips, just lettuce and onion, no sa-laaad, no ketchup or burger sauce thanks Abdul) soaking fucking wet and I have to read this shit from the John Bercow of this site!

Fucking hell, if this cunt knew anything about anything he would know that Marino is a Fish hero and cunts like me hate the Fish. He may as well accuse me of sucking the winkle of Tom ( cheating bastard, you’re not allowed to touch me) Brady. But he doesn’t because he doesn’t know what the fuck he is talking about.

I’m sorry he was bullied at school but I wasn’t there. I was round the back of the gym smoking fags and pretending I was ‘ard Sir.

Honest.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

So I come in from the pub with my carry out and my quarter pounder ( no chips, just lettuce and onion, no sa-laaad, no ketchup or burger sauce thanks Abdul) soaking fucking wet and I have to read this shit from the John Bercow of this site!

Fucking hell, if this cunt knew anything about anything he would know that Marino is a Fish hero and cunts like me hate the Fish. He may as well accuse me of sucking the winkle of Tom ( cheating bastard, you’re not allowed to touch me) Brady. But he doesn’t because he doesn’t know what the fuck he is talking about.

I’m sorry he was bullied at school but I wasn’t there. I was round the back of the gym smoking fags and pretending I was ‘ard Sir.

Honest.

Brady's a cunt.  Just reminding you.  

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Erroreptile404

The level of arse licking of Donald Trump and the yanks because he "sticks it to the libtards" over on that site is absolutely sickening.

"A fink Da Donald iz a top bloke, ee really stiks it to da libtards innit an ad luv to ave a drink wiv im" "A wud still luv tha Donald even if ee screws over da UK bcoz e finks about iz cuntry first aw wot a ledge"

Fuck me the level of delusional and blind worship to a piece of shit that wouldn't think twice about fucking over the UK is astounding, even our own Freddie the frog is cramming his tongue up the cunt's ringpiece. Thick twats.

Guest Erroreptile404
7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The cunt owner posted my full name and address on there, then sent some bitch with cancer to my fucking door in tears.

Did that actually happen? I remember the address was on the homepage for quite a while.

5 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Did that actually happen? I remember the address was on the homepage for quite a while.

It did. The woman was tearing out what little hair she had left, screaming that I'd ruined the last few remaining months of her life. Babs wasn't best pleased, I was on the couch for weeks.

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

It did. The woman was tearing out what little hair she had left, screaming that I'd ruined the last few remaining months of her life. Babs wasn't best pleased.

The Ricky Doubleday thing was quite a saga regardless of if real or not.

• 5 months later...
Guest Hi I'm Barry Scott
On 04/11/2016 at 08:54, Decimus said:

I guess you could call it a rival site of sorts, and bearing this in mind, you'd expect it to be at least mildly entertaining.

During one of my exiles, I considered joining up to get my cunting fix, that was until I started reading the content. Fuck me, what a load of old fucking shit. For a start, they have got a member who insists on portraying an upper class lord, and never breaks character, which involves him hilariously writing "orf" and "what what". It seems that he's kept this up for a number of years. The rest of their membership appears to be composed of non-entities, even less entertaining than ProfB. 

It's a load of fucking bollocks, and if any of you have got a membership there you should be fucking ashamed of yourselves.

It's probably a lot better now.

20 hours ago, Hi I'm Barry Scott said:

It's probably a lot better now.

I have to disagree with you there. I've just had a quick scan and they've nommed the BBC and very quickly diverted to talk of someone struggling to buy hydraulic pipe. It's more like Mumsnet for types that are members of CAMRA who also spend most of their time in a tool shed, rearranging their tools in alphabetical order whilst furiously wanking thinking of the old birds they used to see at church on a Sunday morning, probably. Fucking disgraceful.

Guest judgetwi
On 04/11/2016 at 08:54, Decimus said:

I guess you could call it a rival site of sorts, and bearing this in mind, you'd expect it to be at least mildly entertaining.

During one of my exiles, I considered joining up to get my cunting fix, that was until I started reading the content. Fuck me, what a load of old fucking shit. For a start, they have got a member who insists on portraying an upper class lord, and never breaks character

Fuck me Jethro, do you mean like a Pretend Posh Boy......who went to Public School and spends his life swanning around posh golf clubs? That’s shocking!

Thank fuck we have public spirited cunts like you to warn us about such things. Well done sir!

4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck me Jethro, do you mean like a Pretend Posh Boy......who went to Public School and spends his life swanning around posh golf clubs? That’s shocking!

Thank fuck we have public spirited cunts like you to warn us about such things. Well done sir!

Only 4 years late. Fucking idiot.

• Like 1

Guest Hi I'm Barry Scott
On 18/04/2020 at 06:13, Cunty BigBollox said:

I have to disagree with you there. I've just had a quick scan and they've nommed the BBC and very quickly diverted to talk of someone struggling to buy hydraulic pipe. It's more like Mumsnet for types that are members of CAMRA who also spend most of their time in a tool shed, rearranging their tools in alphabetical order whilst furiously wanking thinking of the old birds they used to see at church on a Sunday morning, probably. Fucking disgraceful.

"...is a cunt" seems to have been made unavailable. They'd better not notice this site. Could always go dark web and call the site "sCUNThorpe corner.

Guest Stoolstabber500

Shit heap of an echo chamber full of thick yank loving shit cunts.

Aw I fink the United States is bwilliant and a luv ow the Donald sticks it 2 da lefties innit!

51 minutes ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

Shit heap of an echo chamber full of thick yank loving shit cunts.

Aw I fink the United States is bwilliant and a luv ow the Donald sticks it 2 da lefties innit!

You've come across Freddie the Frog, then? (So to speak.)

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, Stones fan said:

Is there a “was a cunt” section for deceased cunts? If so I’d like to nominate John Lennon. 

I agree. What a stupid cunt. Not exactly a looker, I mean not a handsome man like Mel Gibson. But nevertheless, his fame and celebrity could have secured him any bit of crumpet he wanted.

And what does he settle for? A disgusting, fuck-ugly, fish stinking fucking slope.