CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chumlee

Eric Cuntman

45 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Not only is pawn stars fake but it has made stars of fat revolting semi retarded drug addicts like chumlee and "big haas" oh yeah, the old man is a bloated senile fucking neck beard cunt as well

Idiot.

Edited by Bubba C
Get a fucking avatar you pathetic sap.

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Thanks, I think anyone who's a member of a site called cunts corner probably has personal problems too numerous and serious to be helped by any fellow members, but anyway chumlee is a cunt though isn't he?

He's a man with a severe methamphetamine addiction. He's grossly overweight. And he's a Yank.

Why do you need us to tell you he's a cunt?

Have you thought that maybe he could be the patron saint of this website? 

Are you him? Getting off on some sick self-hatred binge? 

You sick fuck.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Thanks, I think anyone who's a member of a site called cunts corner probably has personal problems too numerous and serious to be helped by any fellow members, but anyway chumlee is a cunt though isn't he?

Listen you stupid fucking little cunt.. make something up and make it funny, otherwise I swear to God I will track you down via Proper's I.P address finder and strangle you in your bed until your dead.

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

Listen you stupid fucking little cunt.. make something up and make it funny, otherwise I swear to God I will track you down via Proper's I.P address finder and strangle you in your bed until your dead.

Bop-It-Extreme-2-GWO-With-Printed.jpg

It sounds to me as if we're dealing with the sort of cunt who'd be most likely to pull it, although I suppose flicking it isn't entirely out of the question.

1 minute ago, Frank said:

Fuck it Eric.. I really wanted you to be good, to be something new and fresh and fucking funny... hilarious even. Could you just try?

Ok but I'm really scared of you finding me now as I assume you are American and probably armed with a replica AR15 ( don't forget to lube the bolt receiver with cheeseburger grease) and therefore liable to shoot blanks at me,which I assume is a recurring theme in your life.

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ok but I'm really scared of you finding me now as I assume you are American and probably armed with a replica AR15 ( don't forget to lube the bolt receiver with cheeseburger grease) and therefore liable to shoot blanks at me,which I assume is a recurring theme in your life.

Don't be too afraid, think Dominic littlewood 

7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

*tumbleweed*

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Don't be too afraid, think Dominic littlewood 

What you mean small, bald, under endowed and not the kind of man you would buy a used car from?? That's a relief,I thought frank was a member of seal team 3 and about to hunt me down with dwayne Johnson in tow

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He will get into your mind and fuck your brains out. Judging by the quality of your posts, he will probably be finished before he cums. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Not only is pawn stars fake but it has made stars of fat revolting semi retarded drug addicts like chumlee and "big haas" oh yeah, the old man is a bloated senile fucking neck beard cunt as well

You're finished Eric. Pack up your shit and get out. 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Frank said:

Tell us about yourself. Are you thin-skinned?.. Do you reside in the United Dingkom?

Remember Frank, I'm blonde, so it's Fair Dingkom....

I'll get me kangaroo,

MikeD