CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chumlee

Eric Cuntman

Guest DingTheRioja
56 minutes ago, Frank said:

They'll be no further correspondence between us. Consider yourself dinged.

Oi... you greasy cunt, careful with my copyrighted shit...

Where's your new video anyway?  You know, the one we've all been waiting for, Frankie Goes To Hollywood And Gets Killed In Yet Another Mall Shooting...

11 minutes ago, Manky said:

What sort of vile, spacker, dibdob name is Eric? If it is his real name he deserves to die. If not, he deserves to die. I knew an Eric once and he was a cunt.

What about Eric of Arimathea who gave up his fancy tomb so that Jesus could be buried there? He negotiated with Pilate (no easy task) in order to collect the body from Golgotha, measure up for a shroud etc.

1 minute ago, ratcum said:

What about Eric of Arimathea who gave up his fancy tomb so that Jesus could be buried there? He negotiated with Pilate (no easy task) in order to collect the body from Golgotha, measure up for a shroud etc.

What about him? Did the Romans top him?

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Am I starting to grow on him?

not a chance.....that cunt Frank has a coating of slimy mucus covering him all over that even the hardiest algae cannot adhere to....he's pretty harmless though and fairly toothless actually.   

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

not a chance.....that cunt Frank has a coating of slimy mucus covering him all over that even the hardiest algae cannot adhere to....he's pretty harmless though and fairly toothless actually.   

Is that the slimy mucus that bill stickers and several others use to cover themselves in to facilitate crawling up his arse more easily

Guest DingTheRioja
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Is that the slimy mucus that bill stickers and several others use to cover themselves in to facilitate crawling up his arse more easily

That's the spirit!!!

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Manky said:

What sort of vile, spacker, dibdob name is Eric? If it is his real name he deserves to die. If not, he deserves to die. I knew an Eric once and he was a cunt.

Dump you, did he?

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Apparently forming nasty incestuous little mutual masturbation circles. Clique clique.

I see you still haven't left the comfort and security of your first nomination yet. All in good time.