CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunting Couriers.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Couriers are postmen that found delivering post altogether too physically and cranially taxing. Instead a machine decides some impossible route for one of these shaved apes to traverse the highways and byways of the land by while adhering endlessly to an impossible schedule, and they spend hours sat behind the wheel of a van instead. Perhaps this is why they either don't turn up when required or carry out the most minimal and perfunctory of checks to see if the "valued customer" is in residence before either not even attempting to pick up the items awaiting shipment (option A) or kicking seven shades of shit out of your fragile goods and then throwing it over your hedge or dumping it in your bins (option B). And all because a bleeping, blinking 'personal digital assistant' tells them they have exactly eight minutes to get from Coventry to Carlisle else a printer in the HR department starts running off a P45.

These cunts see the word 'Fragile' in the same way a bull sees a red rag: challenge accepted. 

DHL, Hermes, Yodel, DPD, UPS (with their brown American cuntwagons), TNT, Parcelforce... cunts to a man. No accountability for frankly shocking service between any of them. 

Perhaps it's merely YOU they dislike?  

Guest Lady Penelope
8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's the cunts who ring on my doorbell asking me to accept a parcel for a house 600 yards away because nobodies home, that grip my shit. 

Would you mind taking a parcel in for me, I know that we live about 200 miles apart but ..

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's the cunts who ring on my doorbell asking me to accept a parcel for a house 600 yards away because nobodies home, that grip my shit. 

Fucking hell, Gyps!  Sometimes you paint a rather interesting picture with our language.  I suggest you add more fresh fruit and veg to your diet.  If anybody can grip your shit, you need more "ruffage!"  

Guest Lady Penelope
9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Not again! I've still got that concentration camp guards uniform and whip that you ordered from Roops last week. 

You bitch .. you promised not to mention that :(

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Not again! I've still got that concentration camp guards uniform and whip that you ordered from Roops last week. 

Photos or it never happened.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
11 hours ago, Decimus said:

He does fucking go on a bit, the gaseous, gob shite cunt.

Ungrateful cunt. I'm trying to introduce you mongos to the concept of paragraphs.