CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Leonard Cohen has left the building

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Alfie Noakes

So the suicide songster has popped off. His music will unfortumately live on. Terminal music for those wishing to end it all.

Can they play it constantly in the cooler? Punkape would love it as a release from listening to photocopying frank the plagirising poet of the piss soaked pants brigade.

At least there will be no more new Cohen creations to torture us.

1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Can they play it constantly in the cooler? Punkape would love it as a release from listening to photocopying frank the plagirising poet of the piss soaked pants brigade.

You absolute fucking Philistines.

"Bird On A Wire" actually reminds me of Frank. In its original form it was a hymn, a short, stripped back dirge, guttural and visceral, stark in its simplicity yet layered and sophisticated. The last thing it needed was an extended mix and a four-minute guitar solo.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

"Bird On A Wire" actually reminds me of Frank. In its original form it was a hymn, a short, stripped back dirge, guttural and visceral, stark in its simplicity yet layered and sophisticated. The last thing it needed was an extended mix and a four-minute guitar solo.

No, the last thing it needed was Leonard.

Fuck off!

He wrote the Cunts Corner National Anthem!

Give me back my broken night
my mirrored room, my secret life
it's lonely here,
there's no one left to torture
Give me absolute control
over every living soul
And lie beside me, baby,
that's an order!
Give me crack and anal sex
Take the only tree that's left
and stuff it up the hole
in your culture
Give me back the Berlin wall
give me Stalin and St Paul
I've seen the future, brother:
it is murder.

• Like 1

'Songs of love and hate' was one of the first LPs I ever bought. I found his music uplifting after another day down t'mill, down t'pit or up t'chimley. If it really is music to commit suicide to, could admin not play the most depressing ditties on a loop as the soundtrack to this site.

RIP Leonard.

Guest Alfie Noakes
On 11/11/2016 at 10:07 PM, Rick_B said:

Genius and legend are words which are used to often, nevertheless Leonard Cohen was both.

No, like the Beatles, totally over rated.

On 11/11/2016 at 10:07 PM, Rick_B said:

Genius and legend are words which are used to often, nevertheless Leonard Cohen was both.

Here is my resignation from the site. I promised myself that if I ever agreed with you I would operate on myself with a do it yourself lobotomy kit.

Music is personal. I liked Leonard Cohen. I am famous for blasting out 'Joan of Arc' at top whack whilst cruising these mean streets.

RIP Leonard.

1 hour ago, Manky said:

Here is my resignation from the site. I promised myself that if I ever agreed with you I would operate on myself with a do it yourself lobotomy kit.

Music is personal. I liked Leonard Cohen. I am famous for blasting out 'Joan of Arc' at top whack whilst cruising these mean streets.

RIP Leonard.

Terrible news. Won't you reconsider. Too many good members have left or been banned of late. Luckily you are not included in that list.

R.I.P. Bill

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Terrible news. Won't you reconsider. Too many good members have left or been banned of late. Luckily you are not included in that list.

R.I.P. Bill

I was lying. It would be totally irresponsible of me to leave you useless fuckers at the mercy of certain cretinous individuals.

Agreeing with Rick_B has left me traumatised. 

Guest Lady Penelope

Cohen's writing process, as he told an interviewer in 1998, was "like a bear stumbling into a beehive or a honey cache: I'm stumbling right into it and getting stuck, and it's delicious and it's horrible and I'm in it and it's not very graceful and it's very awkward and it's very painful and yet there's something inevitable about it.

45 minutes ago, Manky said:

I was lying. It would be totally irresponsible of me to leave you useless fuckers at the mercy of certain cretinous individuals.

Agreeing with Rick_B has left me traumatised. 

I understand totally. Last night I had a dream that Roops was sitting on my face. It was surprisingly nice, but this morning I had to have two vodka martinis for breakfast.

R.I.P. Decimus

Guest Alfie Noakes
45 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Cohen's writing process, as he told an interviewer in 1998, was "like a bear stumbling into a beehive or a honey cache: I'm stumbling right into it and getting stuck, and it's delicious and it's horrible and I'm in it and it's not very graceful and it's very awkward and it's very painful and yet there's something inevitable about it.

What a fucking cockwomble.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 11/11/2016 at 8:18 AM, Cuntybaws said:

He certainly dresses like Goldie Hawn. What a disgusting old faggot.

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 10:17 PM, ratcum said:

Calling your cat Smudge, then crying when it becomes exactly that after a bus runs it over. You twat.

I had a cat called Smudge. She lived till 22 and led a very happy life. She only came close to living up to her name in 98 when a car backed over one of her front paws. Good cat. Practically raised me.