CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

Guest I know that Cunt
3 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Nazi filf (sic)

I know, he's a cunt isn't he, calling people racists for exercising their democratic right and actually discussing the issues of the day. What a cunt

8 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Is English not your first language? 

Of course it is. It's not my fault if you can't understand you overly thick cunt.

Now fuck off,you boring the fuck out of me.

Guest I know that Cunt
1 minute ago, Snatch said:

Of course it is. It's not my fault if you can't understand you overly thick cunt.

Now fuck off,you boring the fuck out of me.

Sorry, I'm used to reading proper grammar not your ill educated rambles. Fuck off 

Guest I know that Cunt
3 minutes ago, ratcum said:

As a big fan of The Mole from Thunderbirds, this is on the verge of offensive

Well that cretin snatch knows all about being boring, he's almost as stupid as Ape and that takes some doing. 

Guest I know that Cunt

Sorry team, I'm going for my tea now. We are going to the Rajput Balti house for a Chicken Jalfrezi and some nice Onion Bhajis. My mate Mohammed always makes us very welcome and we usually get a few free cobras. I think I might have a Peshawari nan too. Fuck off.

6 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Sorry, I'm used to reading proper grammar not your ill educated rambles. Fuck off 

Then feel free to fuck off from here and join a site for the grammatically correct.

As for being boring,your make Punkape look like a party animal.

Prick.

3 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Sorry team, I'm going for my tea now. We are going to the Rajput Balti house for a Chicken Jalfrezi and some nice Onion Bhajis. My mate Mohammed always makes us very welcome and we usually get a few free cobras. I think I might have a Peshawari nan too. Fuck off.

Is your mum microwaving another Asda meal deal for you both? 

I hope you choke on your poppadom. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ape said:

Oh look, the ever popular IKTC is busy expanding his fan club. Utter fucking moron.

I'd have more respect for him if he just admitted that he was a vile, racist, piece of shit. Like most of his ilk though, he denies it profusely, despite all the evidence to the contrary. 

Guest Lady Penelope
3 hours ago, ratcum said:

Bet you fuckin can't read this one:                                                                                                                          !

What have you written?

Guest I know that Cunt
4 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'd have more respect for him if he just admitted that he was a vile, racist, piece of shit. Like most of his ilk though, he denies it profusely, despite all the evidence to the contrary. 

Ha ha you pompous wanker

On ‎18‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 2:47 PM, Cuntybaws said:

Indeed, this is the first time Proper's been out of single figures since 2013. That Brain Training game must be paying dividends. 

Sadly there's still quite some way to go before he reaches triple-digits. 

Proper is buried at Little Waltham.

Guest Lady Penelope
5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Lord Elgin was quite keen on employing them though, not a popular man with the Hellenic contingent, much like myself.

Lord Elgin had his marbles.

Guest I know that Cunt
On 20/11/2016 at 6:37 PM, Ape said:

Fuck all this talk of Brexit, I'm more interested in when Spaxit is happening, and CC can return to normal operation.

Oh, Ape mate are you leaving us old boy?