CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

8 hours ago, The Beast said:

I'm an Irish Republican and I'll make no apologies.

2 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Repeat bollocks.

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

I'm an English Republican and I'll make no apologies.

1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

Repeat bollocks

I'm a Middlesex Republican and I no longer exist.

As of today there is still no plan for Brexit. Theresa May is wandering around like a physically disabled Spider crab with learning difficulties. Forget the increase in unemployment, more austerity, falling house prices, and the continuing rise in immigration which will follow, the biggest headache is  this site, it is simply not coping with the pressures of Brexit.

To lighten the mood on here I am going to offer U.K members a FREE one week holiday in my 5* gite on the banks of the beautiful river Vienne. I will even supply an unused goose. If this doesn't cheer up you miserable fuckers then bollocks to you. Vivre

Edited by Witheredscrote

9 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

As of today there is still no plan for Brexit. Theresa May is wandering around like a physically disabled Spider crab with learning difficulties. Forget the increase in unemployment, more austerity, falling house prices, and the continuing rise in immigration which will follow, the biggest headache is  this site, it is simply not coping with the pressures of Brexit.

To lighten the mood on here I am going to offer U.K members a FREE one week holiday in my 5* gite on the banks of the beautiful river Vienne. I will even supply an unused goose. If this doesn't cheer up you miserable fuckers then bollocks to you. Vivre

I'm going to have to formulate a plan for a Dexit from this site if you don't up your fucking game and stop posting absolute shite.

24 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I much doubt there's a single unused goose within a 100 mile radius of you.

Guest Gong Farmer
6 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

What was it she said today? Something about Brexit not being black or white or gray but red white and blue. That means that whatever deal they come up with it will be wrapped up in the union flag and therefore acceptable, even if it means a shit deal. It's still a shit deal wrapped up in the union flag.

8 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

What was it she said today? Something about Brexit not being black or white or gray but red white and blue. That means that whatever deal they come up with it will be wrapped up in the union flag and therefore acceptable, even if it means a shit deal. It's still a shit deal wrapped up in the union flag.

I'm just looking forward to IKTC coming to the realisation that any deal we make will still include an element of open borders. I bet the establishment are absolutely shitting themselves about his inevitable indignation. I can see him now, rocking up at parliament square, ensconced for weeks in a union flag pop up tent. Rambling incoherently about foreign muck whilst simultaneously shoving a doner kebab into his fat, fucking face. What an unbelievable cunt.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm just looking forward to IKTC coming to the realisation that any deal we make will still include an element of open borders. I bet the establishment are absolutely shitting themselves about his inevitable indignation. I can see him now, rocking up at parliament square, ensconced for weeks in a union flag pop up tent. Rambling incoherently about foreign muck whilst simultaneously shoving a doner kebab into his fat, fucking face. What an unbelievable cunt.

Wot, IKTUC

Guest Lady Penelope
19 minutes ago, Decimus said:

What is already emerging is that the open borders will probably include Poland. Whatever happens though we are going to have to decide who does all this low paid casual labour on the farms and if we cannot not use foriegn labour then we are going to have to get the unemployed British chavs to do it which will need an entirely new mindset and probably some form of compulsion.

1 minute ago, Lady Penelope said:

What is already emerging is that the open borders will probably include Poland. Whatever happens though we are going to have to decide who does all this low paid casual labour on the farms and if we cannot not use foriegn labour then we are going to have to get the unemployed British chavs to do it which will need an entirely new mindset and probably some form of compulsion.

What, like Punkape you mean?

9 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

I saw this interview. I don't mind an obvious obfuscation for an answer, that is what I expect. But what she said shows she is totally out of her depth. This is being decided without her inclusion, whilst she pretends to stand firm with the March deadline for invoking article 50 and spouting jingoistic bollocks. She is trying to save her own political career and nothing else.  

Guest DingTheRioja
15 hours ago, Ape said:

I much doubt there's a single unused goose within a 100 mile radius of you.

150 km.. we don't want to be accused of being snooty and racist with this Johnny Foreigner now do we?

1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

150 km.. we don't want to be accused of being snooty and racist with this Johnny Foreigner now do we?

160km to be exact Dingers but expect some cunt to cut and paste a long diatribe explaining why it is that amount of Miles to kilometres.

45 minutes ago, Snatch said:

You make it sound like she's the only one.

She's covering her own arse first, plenty of cunts in the queue who would love her job. She knows the conservatives are going to walk the next general election and she will be the prime minister for a long time. She is not going to let whinging cunts of any affiliation fuck that up for her. Whether we are in or out of the EU is wholly inconsequential to her. She is just making it appear she is trying to respect the will of the people. A total ineffectual cunt of John Major proportions.

50 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:
2 minutes ago, The Beast said:

She's covering her own arse first, plenty of cunts in the queue who would love her job. She knows the conservatives are going to walk the next general election and she will be the prime minister for a long time. She is not going to let whinging cunts of any affiliation fuck that up for her. Whether we are in or out of the EU is wholly inconsequential to her. She is just making it appear she is trying to respect the will of the people. A total ineffectual cunt of John Major proportions.

I believe she voted to remain so by now leaving she is actually going by the democratic vote as she should.

Really though,the politicians,rich cunts and anyone that stands to lose something will try and overturn the vote as they don't give a flying fuck about the likes of us mere mortals.

Some financial expert said it could take up to 10 years before its all done and dusted financially wise from the start of Article 50,by which time half the cunts will probably be dead then anyway.

28 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I believe she voted to remain so by now leaving she is actually going by the democratic vote as she should.

Really though,the politicians,rich cunts and anyone that stands to lose something will try and overturn the vote as they don't give a flying fuck about the likes of us mere mortals.

Some financial expert said it could take up to 10 years before its all done and dusted financially wise from the start of Article 50,by which time half the cunts will probably be dead then anyway.

Forget all this shit Snatch, the woman isn't shaggable, even by Neil's low standards. She slides along sideways like a Spider crab. I would like to immerse her in a cauldron of boiling water, and masturbate furiously whilst she screamed.

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

I refuse to eat those filthy kebabs, I only eat proper English food, like curries.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Forget all this shit Snatch, the woman isn't shaggable, even by Neil's low standards. She slides along sideways like a Spider crab. I would like to immerse her in a cauldron of boiling water, and masturbate furiously whilst she screamed.

What are your thoughts about Canada Geese? The cunts get everywhere.

Guest DingTheRioja
5 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

The French had Carla, the Yanks got Ivanka, the Ukranians have Yulia Tymoshenko, the Ities got Mara Carfagna, Isreal has Orly Levy...

We get Auntie May...

6 hours ago, Snatch said:

160km to be exact Dingers but expect some cunt to cut and paste a long diatribe explaining why it is that amount of Miles to kilometres.

Are kilometres in France the shorter in reverse gear than forwards? They always seem to retreat faster...

Guest Gong Farmer
15 hours ago, Decimus said:

I suppose I'm a filthy foreigner as far as the average leave voter is concerned, or at the least to the ones that voted on the immigration ticket. They don't have worry about me contaminating their country, I get it that I'm not welcome and can take a hint.