CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

Just now, Jiggerycock said:

Course you're not, since the EU has not bought forward any budget acknowledging the hole in its finances when we leave.

Just suck more out of its members, Anything to keep the project on track.

...and any finances wouldn't be passed by auditors anyway - they never have been

6 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Course you're not, since the EU has not bought forward any budget acknowledging the hole in its finances when we leave.

Just suck more out of its members, Anything to keep the project on track.

You stoopid cunt. ..you really think yill be away without a penny ..yill be bled fer years to come. .it's coming home alright 

Lol

Panzerknacker 

17 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

You stoopid cunt. ..you really think yill be away without a penny ..yill be bled fer years to come. .it's coming home alright 

Lol

Panzerknacker 

Course we will! It's what you get when you let a Remainer look after things and are dealing with a corrupt bully.

Despite it all, our exit from the EU is going significantly better than the Republic of Ireland's did, so. 'small mercies', eh?

6 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Course we will! It's what you get when you let a Remainer look after things and are dealing with a corrupt bully.

Despite it all, our exit from the EU is going significantly better than the Republic of Ireland's did, so. 'small mercies', eh?

There are two types of countries in the world. .small nations and those that don't realise they are small nations. .the realisation is slowly and painfully dawning on y'all. .....

Brexit means Brexit 

Lol

Panzerknacker 

12 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

There are two types of countries in the world. .small nations and those that don't realise they are small nations. .the realisation is slowly and painfully dawning on y'all. .....

Brexit means Brexit 

Lol

Panzerknacker 

More mouth than a cow has fanny

16 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Brexit means Brexit 

Lol

Panzerknacker 

05424502450245.png

35 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Still at least you're showing your true colours now - a full blown seethe, as opposed to all this 'sport....interested observer....just making observations'  bollocks you've been coming out with

good old Jiggly

4 minutes ago, scotty said:

German politics is hotting up ratty, apparently Merkel and Co had a forthright debate earlier. 

Well I think they said "forthright" , it may have been "Fourth Reich". 

I'm encouraged by this development Grotto. That East German boiler suited androgone is starting to feel the wrath of the Odessa organisation.

Let folk rise up and storm break loose!

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

Still at least you're showing your true colours now - a full blown seethe, as opposed to all this 'sport....interested observer....just making observations'  bollocks you've been coming out with

Ya have me all wrong ...I just want you to get what ya deserve is all

Panzerknacker 

5 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Ya have me all wrong ...I just want you to get what ya deserve is all

Panzerknacker 

Amazing!

Screeds of postings, invocations from myself and others as to why you give a brass shiny shite about something  that's REALLY none of your business, endless twists and turns as to why you get turned into a seething grease spot every time Brexit is mentioned - and it's us that have got you (yiz?) all wrong!

You're in the grip of a psychosis, man! The first step is to admit it. Ask your care worker.

He'll learn yiz.

10 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Amazing!

Screeds of postings, invocations from myself and others as to why you give a brass shiny shite about something  that's REALLY none of your business, endless twists and turns as to why you get turned into a seething grease spot every time Brexit is mentioned - and it's us that have got you (yiz?) all wrong!

You're in the grip of a psychosis, man! The first step is to admit it. Ask your care worker.

He'll learn yiz.

Ya really have no clue as to what's happening in front of your eyes ..do ya

Brexit means Brexit 

Lol

Panzerknacker 

20 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Ya really have no clue as to what's happening in front of your eyes ..do ya

Brexit means Brexit 

Lol

Panzerknacker 

I think I know someone who is having a meltdown in front of our collective eyes

....and I don't have to speculate and pretend I've got the inside track on something whose ramifications are unlikely to be played out for the next several years - not when the evidence is so spectacularly and consistently re-enforced

9 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

I think I know someone who is having a meltdown in front of our collective eyes

....and I don't have to speculate and pretend I've got the inside track on something whose ramifications are unlikely to be played out for the next several years - not when the evidence is so spectacularly and consistently re-enforced

The EU and the Scots and the Irish are well informed as to whats comin down the pipe the English are woefully ignorant  ..this isnt the commonwealth that y'all habitually robbed and dictated to.  barnier and junker are two of the hardest cunts you'll ever deal with 

Panzerknacker 

On 11/15/2016 at 9:04 AM, Grassed Up By Bubba said:

So a 'leaked' report claims that Mdm May and her cronies have no strategy for leaving the EU. Well, well, that is a surprise. The suggestion is that another 30,000 civil servants be employed to cope with the process of leaving. That is 30,000   more salaries that you British taxpayers will have to pay these free loading cunts. The U.K. will not leave the EU, the deal has been done behind closed doors weeks ago.  Those of you who voted leave have been conned. A clear cut case of clowns led by clowns.

Marine Le Pen is more shaggable than May anyway. Vivre

Still true today as it was when grassed up by bubba posted it nearly two years ago 

Lol

Panzerknacker 

12 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

The EU and the Scots and the Irish are well informed as to whats comin down the pipe the English are woefully ignorant  ..this isnt the commonwealth that y'all habitually robbed and dictated to.  barnier and junker are two of the hardest cunts you'll ever deal with 

Panzerknacker 

What of the Welsh!! Will you not think of the poor Welsh!!

Racist!

Guest Lady Penelope
14 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Still true today as it was when grassed up by bubba posted it nearly two years ago 

Lol

Panzerknacker 

How long is it before the treacherous faux french snowflake is payrolled?

The situation is untenable. May will have her "written on the back of a fag packet" deal voted down in parliament and the government will fall. Fresh elections will bring in either a Tory party divided at its core and still unable to agree on a final deal, or a Labour government that will support closer ties with the EU and a customs union. They could have avoided all this shit by letting the public have a vote on the final exit bill.

Brexit means ermmmm???? Anyone?

12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The situation is untenable. May will have her "written on the back of a fag packet" deal voted down in parliament and the government will fall. Fresh elections will bring in either a Tory party divided at its core and still unable to agree on a final deal, or a Labour government that will support closer ties with the EU and a customs union. They could have avoided all this shit by letting the public have a vote on the final exit bill.

Face it - no one has a fucking Scooby as to how this one's going to play out at either a 'Brexit only' or a 'British Parliamentary Political' level.

Me?

Do you remember that great cinematic oeuvre 'Carry On Up The Khyber'?

I reckon that's a great metaphor for all this.

A shitstorm raging all around us. Sid James, Joan Sims, Roy Castle and Terry Scott all sitting about drinking tea, maintaining British sang-froid until disaster looks imminent, only for tragedy to be avoided, when the troops all get their cocks out and wave them at Kenneth Williams and Bernard Bresslaw, who beat a wholesale and speedy retreat.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's not looking great atall  decco baby..nobody wants to be at the helm 

Panzerknacker 

1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

...barnier and junker are two of the hardest cunts you'll ever deal with

Its obvious you are one of the clueless Europhiles who would gladly drop his trousers, bend over and spread his cheeks simply 'cos Juncker tells you to. Before you protest that Euro blandishments on democracy would prevail, you should be aware that when defending The Commission's lack of transparency on formulating monetary policy (you handed responsibility for this from Dublin to Brussels, remember?) Juncker said, "when it becomes serious you have to lie". He went on to explain, "I'm ready to be insulted as being insufficiently democratic, but I want to be serious, I am for secret, dark debates". In other words, his opinion of the euro masses is such that he doesn't think they are capable of dealing with the truth and that they should be kept in the dark for their own protection.  He later backtracked by saying that this was a nonchalant quip...

To date, Eire has lost its currency, border controls, the ability to decide its own monetary policy and has delegated supreme legal decision-making to representatives of 27 other nations. If you're happy that the Emerald Isle will eventually have the status of a backward county on the edge of the United States of Europe then continue taking and enjoying Juncker's hard gristle.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Decimus said:

...They could have avoided all this shit by letting the public have a vote on the final exit bill....

Translation: "Not fair, I wanna recount and if that don't work another Brexit referendum.(and again if I still don't get my way)

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Its obvious you are one of the clueless Europhiles who would gladly drop his trousers, bend over and spread his cheeks simply 'cos Juncker tells you to. Before you protest that the Euro blandishments on democracy would prevail, you should be aware that when defending The Commission's lack of transparency on formulating monetary policy (you handed responsibility for this from Dublin to Brussels, remember?) Juncker said, "when it becomes serious you have to lie". He went on to explain, "I'm ready to be insulted as being insufficiently democratic, but I want to be serious, I am for secret, dark debates". In other words, his opinion of the euro masses is such that he doesn't think they are capable of dealing with the truth and that they should be kept in the dark for their own protection.  He later backtracked by saying that this was a nonchalant quip...

To date, Eire has lost its currency, border controls, the ability to decide its own monetary policy and has delegated supreme legal decision-making to representatives of 27 other nations. If you're happy that the Emerald Isle will eventually have the status of a backward county on the edge of the United States of Europe then continue taking and enjoying Juncker's hard gristle.

If thats what y'all think of Europe then I suppose yer better off outside of it. .when ya reapply for membership it'll be on terms that the poles would turn down ..personally I don't feel less of an Irish citizen being integrated in Europe. 

Panzerknacker