CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

On 24/09/2020 at 23:59, King Billy said:

That’s very worrying. It’s a well documented fact that once the Krauts get their Aryan super noses in front, nothing on Earth can stop their despicable plans for World domination. 

Heil Merkel.

If she rolls up near my gaff on her fucking V2 or in her bubble car, I’ll kick her cunt right in.

Vorsprung dork Fuck off.

You have to give it to the sausage chompers, they bang a world class, state of the art super airport in the middle of Bavaria in no time at all, on budget and ahead of time. Meanwhile, we take decades to address the Heathrow problem because of NIMBY cunts worried about displacing the four toed newt’s favourite spunking ground. Teigel’s another story of course, but still....

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You have to give it to the sausage chompers, they bang a world class, state of the art super airport in the middle of Bavaria in no time at all, on budget and ahead of time. Meanwhile, we take decades to address the Heathrow problem because of NIMBY cunts worried about displacing the four toed newt’s favourite spunking ground. Teigel’s another story of course, but still....

Ummmmmm... Berlin Brandenburg...

9 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’ll give Cocky a call in Jersey...once upon a time I had his cellphone number...well, one of ‘em.

A pal of mine who originates from Toxteth told me he’d get through about ten phones and three motors a week when he was ‘The Man’ in Liverpool. Bent coppers and jealous lowlife grasses were always going to be his Achilles heel though.

8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

A pal of mine who originates from Toxteth told me he’d get through about ten phones and three motors a week when he was ‘The Man’ in Liverpool. Bent coppers and jealous lowlife grasses were always going to be his Achilles heel though.

He was ‘stitched up’ in Jersey however. Feds & local businessmen that he’d set up, got fed up of him kidnapping their wives & cutting their ears off to extort monies. (It was his money, to be fair...sort of!)

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

He was ‘the man’ in Europe at the time incidentally.

3 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

He was ‘the man’ in Europe at the time incidentally.

I know quite a lot about ‘Cocky’ Warren DC as I was married to a girl from Huyton and have a few mates who knew him well. He is still the only career criminal to have appeared in the Sunday Times rich list. For a half chat from one of the toughest council estates in the country he sure as fuck rose  above the crowd.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I know quite a lot about ‘Cocky’ Warren DC as I was married to a girl from Huyton and have a few mates who knew him well. He is still the only career criminal to have appeared in the Sunday Times rich list. For a half chat from one of the toughest council estates in the country he sure as fuck rose  above the crowd.

I knew him very well and his oppo Mr Bray...lovely gentle soul😳 Married a girl from ‘2dogs eh?’ I trust the Devon Jacuzzi Covid escape went well?

19 minutes ago, King Billy said:

No doubt you were involved in the drugs trade yourself.....

Prostitution and drugs go cap in hand.

Did you supply your prostitutes with drugs?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

No doubt you were involved in the drugs trade yourself.....

Prostitution and drugs go cap in hand.

Did you supply your prostitutes with drugs?

How out of character...interjecting on a subject you know absolutely fuck-all about. You’ll be commenting on heterosexuality next.

• Like 1

On 15/11/2016 at 09:04, Witheredscrote said:

So a 'leaked' report claims that Mdm May and her cronies have no strategy for leaving the EU. Well, well, that is a surprise. The suggestion is that another 30,000 civil servants be employed to cope with the process of leaving. That is 30,000   more salaries that you British taxpayers will have to pay these free loading cunts. The U.K. will not leave the EU, the deal has been done behind closed doors weeks ago.  Those of you who voted leave have been conned. A clear cut case of clowns led by clowns.

Marine Le Pen is more shaggable than May anyway. Vivre

Looks like we are leaving and without a deal.

We’ll be fighting the Frogs in the Channel next....just like old times

Vive la Guerre!

13 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I knew him very well and his oppo Mr Bray...lovely gentle soul😳 Married a girl from ‘2dogs eh?’ I trust the Devon Jacuzzi Covid escape went well?

From Halewood village. Used to spend a lot of Sundays chilling out in The Brickwall pub after a hard weekend partying at the 051 or Cream.

Devon was great. Nice and relaxing. Fuck all this Covid bollocks. I’m not playing that fake game anymore.

• Like 1