CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pamela Ramsey-Taylor

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

She was the Development Corporation Director for Clay County in West Virginia and she called Michelle Obama an "ape in heels". It seems that for some reason Ms Ramsey-Taylor has now been dismissed.

Development Corporation Director for Clay County in West Virginia

ad_226002559.jpg

Just now, Lady Penelope said:

She was the Development Corporation Director for Clay County in West Virginia and she called Michelle Obama an "ape in heels". It seems that for some reason Ms Ramsey-Taylor has now been dismissed.

ad_226002559.jpg

She's a keeper!

4 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

ad_226002559.jpg

She looks like a real charmer 

5 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

ad_226002559.jpg

Good job she didn't call the First Lady a hippopotamus then !

Fucking lesbian slag.

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Actually I correct myself. She probably eats the lot, the fucking chubster. Oh yeah sister! You fucking earned all the shit you get from here on in. 

Just be careful, Gyps. She has a sly look in her piggy eye and she could probably take you out in one bite if you give her a chance. Those mobility scooters are fucking fast these days.

10 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

She'd look awesome if you scooped out her brain muck and eyeballs, and placed a tea light within that awful shit.

I bet you'd still root it if you couldn't be bothered with a wank, Quince. I bet you'd stay on it until the council came round about the smell.

• Like 2

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 16/11/2016 at 0:06 PM, nocti said:

I bet you'd still root it if you couldn't be bothered with a wank, Quince. I bet you'd stay on it until the council came round about the smell.

Absolutely.