CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Blair returning to UK politics

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Chip from the states
9 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I'm envisioning someone resembling Danny DeVito. 

Listen gongers your one of my faves. I'm not gonna cunt or mindfuck you. Your safe.

Go big blue

47 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

CHIP DETECTED.

All members please proceed to ignoring anything he says.

Well, that's not very nice, now is it? Imagine how you'd have felt as a tedious newbie if someone had done this to you, all of - what - about four weeks ago?

• Like 2

Guest Gong Farmer
9 minutes ago, Chip from the states said:

Listen gongers your one of my faves. I'm not gonna cunt or mindfuck you. Your safe.

Go big blue

I'm going Cafe De Brasserie tonight to get pissed and stoned out of my brains. So no can Big Blue.

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Round here they drive around in vans during summer season and stop to ask you if you want to buy a flat screen telly. Must have got them from Newcastle earlier in the year.

Round here it's deisel generators... got offered 5 in the space of 24 hours.... "how ya doin fellah, me and moi maaan here are just over from tipperary..."

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Tony Blair was Britain's greatest post-war prime minister. I don't particularly care if he didn't rigidly stick to outdated Labour principles and I certainly don't give a shit about the war in Iraq. He was the fucking tits, three election wins on the trot confirms this.

Rather like Thatcher, the way people have demonized him retrospectively makes you wonder how he stayed in power for so long. The simple fact is, for every 20 of you on here who hates him, I'm willing to bet at least 15 of you voted for him at one point.

Guest DingTheRioja
39 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Tony Blair was Britain's greatest post-war prime minister. I don't particularly care if he didn't rigidly stick to outdated Labour principles and I certainly don't give a shit about the war in Iraq. He was the fucking tits, three election wins on the trot confirms this.

Rather like Thatcher, the way people have demonized him retrospectively makes you wonder how he stayed in power for so long. The simple fact is, for every 20 of you on here who hates him, I'm willing to bet at least 15 of you voted for him at one point.

Well, I was one of the 5 who never voted for him, and one of the few who saw him as the devil incarnate as soon as he appeared.  Anyone who didn't see that he was one of those powerhungry cunts who doesn't give a fuck about this country, or even about politics, was stupid.  He didn't have the ability to make it in business, so he went into the next best thing for power and money.

There are some politicians who are obviously powerhungry cunts, and are obviously going to make it whatever happens, however bad they seem, they'll get there.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I did vote for him in 97, but not again after that. We needed to get rid of the Tory shambles. My vote would have gone to John Smith if they hadn't topped him.

Guest DingTheRioja
5 minutes ago, Punkape said:

John Smith died from AIDS...

Shut up you stupid fucking idiot.  It was a heart attack.

On a slight tangent to who won what election, we have this to stare at this morning..

_92800813_saraholneywinspa.jpg

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Shut up you stupid fucking idiot.  It was a heart attack.

On a slight tangent to who won what election, we have this to stare at this morning..

_92800813_saraholneywinspa.jpg

She has a wealth of experience in politics have joined the party after 2015 election

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

'Tony Blair was Britain's greatest post-war prime minister.'

Do you still feel he's worthy of a place back in UK politics when you're stuck in traffic on any of our congested motorways, because Mr Cunt created the conditions which allowed millions of immigrants to enter our country, many illegally, without asking the British public whether this was OK? Do you forgive him for lying through his crooked teeth about alleged weapons in Iraq, which eventually resulted in the invasion and deaths of approximately one million innocent people? Do you exonerate the cunt's actions abroad which have created home-grown terrorism to our shores? And, of course, it was in beating Hague that his second term began, and with it his most evil reign of terror. With lies over WMDs, the cover up of Dr David Kelly’s death, the allowance of free movement of workers from new EU members in 2004, which saw crime rates soar, and the opening of the country to unchecked mass immigration while building fuck-all infrastructure to cope with such an influx, all that took place between 2001-2005.

And yet, you claim Blair is 'Britain's greatest post-war prime minister.'?

Fucking Christ Almighty.  

He always fancied being one of Blairs' Babes...

35 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

'Tony Blair was Britain's greatest post-war prime minister.'

Do you still feel he's worthy of such a statement – and a return to UK politics when you're stuck in traffic on any of our congested motorways, because Mr Cunt created the conditions which allowed millions of immigrants to enter our country, many illegally, without asking the British public whether this was OK? Do you forgive him for lying through his crooked teeth about alleged weapons in Iraq, which eventually resulted in the invasion of the Middle East and deaths of approximately one million innocent people? Do you exonerate the cunt's actions abroad which have created home-grown terrorism to our shores? And, of course, it was in beating Hague that his second term began, and with it his most evil reign of terror. With lies over WMDs, the cover up of Dr David Kelly’s death, the allowance of free movement of workers from new EU members in 2004, which saw crime rates soar, and the opening of the country to unchecked mass immigration while building fuck-all infrastructure to cope with such an influx, that took place between 2001-2005.

And yet, you claim Blair is 'Britain's greatest post-war prime minister.'?

Fucking Christ Almighty.  

I've already stated that I do not care about the war in Iraq or whether it was justified. Whether his decisions were directly responsible for the deaths of a million people in the Middle East is debatable.

What isn't debatable is that he raised a million British pensioners and 600 000 children out of poverty. His government provided the winter fuel allowance, free bus passes for pensioners, child tax credits, the minimum wage and free nursery places for 3 and four year olds amongst over things. 

He devolved power to Wales and Scotland and without the Good Friday agreement, Northern Ireland would still be in absolute chaos. No other Prime Minister has tried as hard to eliminate social inequality and poverty, or provided other parts of the UK with democratic, devolved power. 

He wasn't perfect, he utilised the fear of terrorism to begin the crackdown on civil liberties which the current government has now taken to new levels. But overall he was a fantastic leader who commanded respect on a global scale. Apart from Thatcher and Churchill, no other British prime minister has been as well known and respected in the international community. 

He went to war in Iraq. So what? I didn't lose any sleep over it, and it's a ridiculous stick to keep beating him with.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
42 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've already stated that I do not care about the war in Iraq or whether it was justified. Whether his decisions were directly responsible for the deaths of a million people in the Middle East is debatable.

What isn't debatable is that he raised a million British pensioners and 600 000 children out of poverty. His government provided the winter fuel allowance, free bus passes for pensioners, child tax credits, the minimum wage and free nursery places for 3 and four year olds amongst over things. 

He devolved power to Wales and Scotland and without the Good Friday agreement, Northern Ireland would still be in absolute chaos. No other Prime Minister has tried as hard to eliminate social inequality and poverty, or provided other parts of the UK with democratic, devolved power. 

He wasn't perfect, he utilised the fear of terrorism to begin the crackdown on civil liberties which the current government has now taken to new levels. But overall he was a fantastic leader who commanded respect on a global scale. Apart from Thatcher and Churchill, no other British prime minister has been as well known and respected in the international community. 

He went to war in Iraq. So what? I didn't lose any sleep over it, and it's a ridiculous stick to keep beating him with.

The current crop Pensioners are the only sector of society who have almost everything given to them, excluding those who are fucked up in shit care homes, they have more assets, more income and more stability than the rest of the population. Giving ALL of them free bus passes and winter fuel was fucking stupid, as is any blanket freebie including child support.

Devolving power, yeah nice one, we've got Sturgeon now, how's that working out?

Social inequality? Like fuck, the Blair years fucked up lower income families much more than Maggie ever did, even including the miners.

17 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

The current crop Pensioners are the only sector of society who have almost everything given to them, excluding those who are fucked up in shit care homes, they have more assets, more income and more stability than the rest of the population. Giving ALL of them free bus passes and winter fuel was fucking stupid, as is any blanket freebie including child support.

Devolving power, yeah nice one, we've got Sturgeon now, how's that working out?

Social inequality? Like fuck, the Blair years fucked up lower income families much more than Maggie ever did, even including the miners.

The miners got what was coming to them for bringing down the Government.

Many of them should have been hung as traitors or deported to one of the colonies.

Just now, Wolfie said:

Is it really such a ridiculous stick? It's rather like saying we shouldn't keep condemning Hitler over his treatment of the Jews, or Stalin's extermination of 20 million of his countrymen.

So, we should simply forgive Mr Cunt for actions which resulted in the deaths of over a million people, should we? As you've already said, in your own words, 'I certainly don't give a shit about the war in Iraq'. Do you really believe this? I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be claiming such a vacuous statement if you had lost loved ones because of Blair's actions – and that includes British servicemen. I know people who have, and if they heard you saying that, they'd smash your fucking teeth in.

Remember when Blair basically self-appointed himself 'Middle East Peace Envoy’? What a fraud. The shitcunt somehow managed to wangle his post-PM career title, probably to help portray a more euphemistic legacy for himself and lessen his obvious guilt for the damage he’s caused throughout the Middle East and at home.

He’s arrogant beyond belief; undoubtedly a war criminal, probably mentally ill, and for some inexplicable reason feels he still has the authority to force unto the British (and European) people things very few want, without asking first. Some advocate of democracy.

Never has any PM in modern history left such an aftermath of irreparable damage in their wake – which includes the UK. He’s surely a marked man.

You know people who are dumb enough to attack someone questioning their ways even though it was their idiot family members who chose to get shot at in the first place? They sound like fucking bigots.

Servicemen get paid to do what they do. It's a career that many chose to do and they're not forced into it in any way. They aren't the same breed as the heroes who fought in the World Wars, they're career soldiers who make a living out of killing people. It's a job, not some great heroic sacrifice towards their country. That includes stepping on IED's and getting shot at with thirty year old AK-47's. Sure, it sucks when one of them dies but that's part of the job that they signed up for.

I respect their courage, but I certainly don't think they deserve -or even want- blind hero worship. Decs has every right not to give a shit about that war.

• Like 3