CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC African Footballer of the Year 2016

Guest Snatch

9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Yeah but in horror stalker films when a group of people are being picked off one by one you know full well the black person ain't gonna survive. Swings and roundabouts 

You can see the attempted morality training in those films as well. Anybody smoking weed or having underage sex always ends up being chopped up as well.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The retarded middle class thirty something cunts are usually seen scooting around like blue arse flies on their bicycles with their offspring strapped to a chair, the crossbar or a fucking tray on wheels with a silly flag sticking out of it, wearing their rose tinted specs. Yes they go on about cultural diversity but you bet they'd choke on their fucking muesli if a gypsy was moving in next to them. 

You do have to draw the line at some point.

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

At the moment the entire BBC schedule is devoted to black this that or the other. Just change the corporations name to 'White guilt network' and be fucking done with it. As mentioned above, the MOBO awards are a shining example of the liberal elites programme of positive discrimination. Try and hold an award ceremony called 'music of white origin' and sit back and watch the ensuing furore. This type of shit CAUSES racial division and conflict, but the retarded middle class thirty something cunts can't see it because they're too busy telling everyone how many ethnic friends they invited to their last fucking dinner party. 

They are exactly the same with buggery and they promote it at every opportunity.

You get a sore arse just turning on the fucking Tv or Radio.

7 hours ago, ratcum said:

Gap yah students all come back with a photo of themselves holding a brown child who've they've just built a school for. Africa must be the most school dense continent on earth. Fuckin useless as they don't have teachers, electricity, stable governments or clean water.

Lots of guns mind

Fidel Castro put loads of guns into Africa and the BBC reported his death as If fucking Ghandi had died.....twats.

Guest Alfie Noakes
8 hours ago, ratcum said:

There's a load of cunts at the BBC and they need sorting out

Yes Clive and are you sending that "huge black cunt Ephraim" down there with a letter?

Blimey come on mate, you cant keep quoting from the apostles Derek and Clive every time the BBC is mentioned, can you?

Guest Alfie Noakes
56 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Fidel Castro put loads of guns into Africa and the BBC reported his death as If fucking Ghandi had died.....twats.

I wish they were reporting your death.

2 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Yes Clive and are you sending that "huge black cunt Ephraim" down there with a letter?

Blimey come on mate, you cant keep quoting from the apostles Derek and Clive every time the BBC is mentioned, can you?

That's what you cunts do back in Africa

10 hours ago, Fender777 said:

First i have heard of this, is the award for African footballer of the year in Africa or this cuntry ?

It's been advertised on BBC World News and most if the players play for British clubs. Along similar lines they also have a show called 100 women,where they feature women that have done stuff.

Where is the 100 men show? Will they be having a British cunt of the year in Africa?

How long before we have a cock sucking,transsexual,one-legged,single parent,black,lesbian,feminist win equal opportunity employer of the year?

Equality died before it was born.

3 hours ago, deebom said:

Africans think we are the stupidest cunts on Earth. White people are a constant source of humour and amazement to them.

Africans are thick as shit, they all have a degree from some African university which is why they believe themselves to be intellectually superior. African universities are shit and those degrees are worth fuck all. Try teaching a Ghanaian some fairly basic shit on a fork lift truck and 2 weeks later when he still hasn't grasped the concept of a backwards/forwards flip flop pedal  you will see what I'm getting at! Africans also consider Carribeans to be lazy and unintelligent, most Jamaicans will run rings round Africans,even after a few doobies. Africans are self superior fuckwits and be very careful if you are assigned one as a doctor or your primary nurse, 10 minutes reading about your medical condition on Wikipedia and you will be much more qualified to make decisions regarding your own treatment. I'm not going to get into this one too far or name any cunt, but my wife nearly fucking died in an EAU because a Nigerian nurse didn't know left from fucking right!

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

So you're a maniacal,plebian homo....do you have AIDS yet ?

No, however I imagine you are at a high risk of ebola or marburg from your African servant (sex slave). Benito.

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

The BBC seems obsessed with pleasing a small proportion of the 3% black demographic that makes up the UK population: i.e. those who actually give a shit, who care about their African ancestry. I'm pretty sure most black people born in the UK couldn't give a monkeys. And that goes for the European, Asian, Arabic, Oriental and 87% white indigenous communities which comprise the UK. 

What a biased and manipulative shithouse the BBC continues to be.

And let's not forget, people of mixed race, even if they are only 12.5 percent black ( 1 black grandparent) all consider themselves completely black and refuse to acknowledge any white lineage. Come to think of it, most white kids growing up in London consider themselves to be black as well, "innit blood"

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Africans are thick as shit, they all have a degree from some African university which is why they believe themselves to be intellectually superior. African universities are shit and those degrees are worth fuck all. Try teaching a Ghanaian some fairly basic shit on a fork lift truck and 2 weeks later when he still hasn't grasped the concept of a backwards/forwards flip flop pedal  you will see what I'm getting at! Africans also consider Carribeans to be lazy and unintelligent, most Jamaicans will run rings round Africans,even after a few doobies. Africans are self superior fuckwits and be very careful if you are assigned one as a doctor or your primary nurse, 10 minutes reading about your medical condition on Wikipedia and you will be much more qualified to make decisions regarding your own treatment. I'm not going to get into this one too far or name any cunt, but my wife nearly fucking died in an EAU because a Nigerian nurse didn't know left from fucking right!

I've worked with many African Dr's and nurses and they've all been first class. Sorry about the incident with your wife.