CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mclaren and Westwoods offspring

Neil

Guest Alfie Noakes

I can see it being done as a last punk act if you like. 

BBC: -

Sex Pistols bass guitarist Glen Matlock told Sky News that Mr Corre's protest was "dopey".

"I want to paraphrase Monty Python - he's not the saviour, he's a naughty boy. I think that Joe is not the anti-Christ, I think he's a nincompoop," Mr Matlock said.

6 hours ago, Snatch said:

A stupid cunt and a spoilt one at that. Saying Punk wasn't meant to be nostalgic but living off the money his dad made from it.

I just googled this cunt and was surprised by his physical appearance. Quite normal looking considering his parentage. I was expecting to see a large ginger rodent faced albino.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I just googled this cunt and was surprised by his physical appearance. Quite normal looking considering his parentage. I was expecting to see a large ginger rodent faced albino.

No doubt used to be one of those know everything about everything students at the age of 19 all paid for by mummy and daddy.

Sex Pistols were/are shit. Mclaren was a fucking bellend, incapable of an original thought, just had a knack for latching on to whatever was underground and making money from it. Africa Bambatta described him as a 'culture vulture.'

3 minutes ago, deebom said:

Sex Pistols were/are shit. Mclaren was a fucking bellend, incapable of an original thought, just had a knack for latching on to whatever was underground and making money from it. Africa Bambatta described him as a 'culture vulture.'

The Sex Pistols were fucking magnificent.

Guest DingTheRioja

Total prick, bunch of "punks" who got loads of money for supposedly being anti-establishment and anti-money.. half of them are living in big fuckoff houses doing adverts for butter and car insurance... and stupidly expensive clothes for the alternative-billionaire-gold-digging-trophy wife...

Viviennes new collection...

MAN SS17

In February 2016 the United Nations ruled that Julian Assange’s detention is unlawful. The UN ordered Sweden and the UK to immediately release him and compensate him for violating his rights. Julian’s cat has over 15,000 followers on twitter. The government don’t want Julian to have popular support so they got a cat of their own to compete for popularity with ‘Embassy cat’. The government are hoping to gift Julian to the Americans. Julian is America’s most wanted man. On 19th May 2016, the FBI told a US court that it continues to actively pursue Julian Assange and WikiLeaks. It is the largest ever espionage prosecution against a publisher in U.S history. Julian faces ‘life imprisonment’ or the death penalty.

This season we are ‘uni-sexing’ again - men and women modelling. Our fashion show starts with a video message – we are taking part in a global event to celebrate whistleblowers and freedom: ‘First they came for Assange…’, held simultaneously in ten major cities, to coincide with the start of Julian Assange’s fifth year of unlawful confinement in London's Ecuadorian Embassy

791nxGs.jpgQWcFzOO.jpg

Really? What the fuck is that to do with dressing men like women?

As for the "protest"... well didn't he look at the KLF "burn a million pounds" stunt?  What did that get the KLF? A very much smaller bank balance and people pointing fingers at them and laughing... pricks.