CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts and their cars

Eddie

Just now, Bubba C said:

A disgusting, snaggle-toothed, KISS-tattoo sporting Geordie mocking accents? That's a bit fucking rich, don't you think?

Yours, 

El Weshie. 

If we didn't have anything to mock there'd be a mass suicide from the Tyne Bridge. The river would be clogged with many more bodies than usual.

Just now, Tata Steely Dan said:

Having a local taxy industry that could fuck up a terrorist event must almost be as bad as having a local police force that turns a blind eye to serial killers pushing homosexual men into canals. 

The main issue here is that  Satnavs only work when you have unique addresses in your locale. Unfortunately Manchester has about fifty instances of  "Brick Works Lane" and another seventy of "Gas Works Avenue", which cannot help much. Remember that the poor sap also has to concentrate on programming his Satnav unit while coming under sustained gunfire from the local chav population as well.

It can't be easy, is all I'm trying to say. 

They take post code as well, not just street name. You uh... you misspelt "Taxi", by the way.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

They take post code as well, not just street name. You uh... you misspelt "Taxi", by the way.

I never take taxis, so they aren't an element of my core vocabulary. You have post codes in England too? Fascinating. 

7 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Having a local taxy industry that could fuck up a terrorist event must almost be as bad as having a local police force that turns a blind eye to serial killers pushing homosexual men into canals. 

The main issue here is that  Satnavs only work when you have unique addresses in your locale. Unfortunately Manchester has about fifty instances of  "Brick Works Lane" and another seventy of "Gas Works Avenue", which cannot help much. Remember that the poor sap also has to concentrate on programming his Satnav unit while coming under sustained gunfire from the local chav population as well.

Our local council uses joined up thinking. The castle was built on Castle Street. The station was built on Station Road and the church was built on Church Lane. The shirt lifters congregate on Canal Street but my original suggestion was to call that one Anal Treat. Or Ground Zero.

Just now, Manky said:

Our local council uses joined up thinking. The castle was built on Castle Street. The station was built on Station Road and the church was built on Church Lane. The shirt lifters congregate on Canal Street but my original suggestion was to call that one Anal Treat. Or Ground Zero.

Deepwell Grove.

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

"Baby on board"

I don't give a fuck if some gormless fucking cunt has foolishly blown his beans up your rancid minge instead of over your hideous fucking face. Put your fucking foot down, have a fatal accident, and wipe you and your seed off of the face of the planet.

Cunts.

Are you in one of your moods again Deco? Have you had your daily llama yet?

• Like 1

Just now, ratcum said:

Cunts who keep a bottle of whiskey in a draw at work. This simply isn't true and you only ever see it on tele. I've been at work and I have a draw.

It's all Hollywood bullshit, Ratty. You should get yourself hammered one day and tell the boss it's because of the negative influence those detective movies you watched as a kid had on your developing mind. When he gets pissy and fires you you can sue the studios for damages.

Just remember who gave you the idea when you're living it up on all the cash :)

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I once caught a Tacsi from Cardiff.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
7 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Good point. Poorly made.

Like your noms., could you say it using less words next time. You tedious bore.

Guest DingTheRioja
16 hours ago, Manky said:

I just love them stickers on the back of delivery vans that ask, "Am I driving courteously? If so ring 0845 XXX XXX" ............

... and while you're driving on your phone, talking to some chav helpline assistant who doesn't give the slightest fuck what you're on about unless you're Dave "Donkey" Doorman at the Roxy who gives "free-entry specials luv, hur hur" you wipe out that bus queue...

12 hours ago, ratcum said:

Cunts who keep a bottle of whiskey in a draw at work. This simply isn't true and you only ever see it on tele. I've been at work and I have a draw.

My old woodwork teacher did... top health and safety that one, a bunch of 14 year old kids, a half pissed teacher, a bottle of Grants and a load of power tools and bench drills, what could possibly go wrong?

Guest DingTheRioja
59 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

TBH when I read this nom I thought that Tatty had run into Stickers and had him on the bonnet of his car.

Stickers would enjoy being had on the bonnet of Tattys' car, it'd keep his moobs warm.

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

... and while you're driving on your phone, talking to some chav helpline assistant who doesn't give the slightest fuck what you're on about unless you're Dave "Donkey" Doorman at the Roxy who gives "free-entry specials luv, hur hur" you wipe out that bus queue...

My old woodwork teacher did... top health and safety that one, a bunch of 14 year old kids, a half pissed teacher, a bottle of Grants and a load of power tools and bench drills, what could possibly go wrong?

You could have been attacked by Colombian Separatist Lesbian Gorillas (sic)

Guest JackoTC
20 hours ago, Decimus said:

"Baby on board"

I don't give a fuck if some gormless fucking cunt has foolishly blown his beans up your rancid minge instead of over your hideous fucking face. Put your fucking foot down, have a fatal accident, and wipe you and your seed off of the face of the planet.

Cunts.

Nice one Deco. Please try to post something original and not out of a second rate sitcom.... you fucking cunt.

33 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Nice one Deco. Please try to post something original and not out of a second rate sitcom.... you fucking cunt.

Shut your fucking mouth, you silly, drunken sot.

What do you think of Blair? I seem to be the only cunt on here fighting his corner. He's a fellow jock and gave your lot the chance to spunk hundreds of millions of their fake jock pounds on that fucking monstrosity of a Scottish parliament building. Surely you approve?

4 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

You sure it wasn't 'Teachers' whisky?