CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cafe refuses new £5 note

Earl of Punkape

19 hours ago, Decimus said:

Obviously I realise that you're a piss taking cunt, Punky, who likes to stir the shit, and I wouldn't usually bother to reply to you. But I will this time, in case the uninformed simpletons who voted to leave based on lies decide that you make a good point.

We have a veto on whether Turkey joins the EU or not. Idiot.

Be that as it may, but that is only half the picture. If a load of other cunts accept their admittance to the club, we will seek concessions on something else that we want or need to alter, in return for not using the veto. Horse trading, this is how it works FFS.

2 minutes ago, neil298 said:

I know one of these veggie cunts who now says that her shopping tactics are to spend an amount that results in the cash she is about to tender will not require a £5 note in the change....stupid fucking bitch

How can you tell vegans and vegetarians from normal people?

They always jingle whilst they walk.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 07/12/2016 at 7:21 PM, Decimus said:

Because it's a load of fucking bollocks, drip fed to thick, impressionable, racist cunts like you by the right wing press. We are a sovereign nation and are not governed by the EU. We adhere to certain laws and regulations, but overall the majority of control rests with our own elected government.

Not really, there is a shit load of our laws which were set by the EU, not specifically with our consent, but merely because we couldn't fully object.  Majority rules and all that.

The other EU countries hold the EU in about as much contempt as we do, however their central govt knows where the power lays and makes sure their MEPs are useful, not out on the fringes.  They use this power to control the EU as much as they can and a great deal of it is to our detriment, specifically the contributions and movement of labour.

On 07/12/2016 at 7:41 PM, Decimus said:

He's an idiot, and him and his chums have fucked the country for future generations, all because they don't like foreigners.

I didn't vote out for those reasons. I voted out because the EU has too much say in certain items over which we should have singular control, and because of the crises in the NHS, education and housing.  Bringing in 1.4m people over 5 years,  from just 2 countries, is not a fucking good idea.  A 2% increase in overall population, coming from countries with much lower education standards and much lower health standards.  Our NHS and schools, and housing stock, are now distintegrating at a faster rate than they were.

I'm not racist in this respect, the country cannot cope.

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Not really, there is a shit load of our laws which were set by the EU, not specifically with our consent, but merely because we couldn't fully object.  Majority rules and all that.

The other EU countries hold the EU in about as much contempt as we do, however their central govt knows where the power lays and makes sure their MEPs are useful, not out on the fringes.  They use this power to control the EU as much as they can and a great deal of it is to our detriment, specifically the contributions and movement of labour.

I didn't vote out for those reasons. I voted out because the EU has too much say in certain items over which we should have singular control, and because of the crises in the NHS, education and housing.  Bringing in 1.4m people over 5 years,  from just 2 countries, is not a fucking good idea.  A 2% increase in overall population, coming from countries with much lower education standards and much lower health standards.  Our NHS and schools, and housing stock, are now distintegrating at a faster rate than they were.

I'm not racist in this respect, the country cannot cope.

Ding, forgive me but I'll have to get back to you on this. At the moment I can only summon the energy to respond in one way, and that's with the time honoured favourite "Shut up, Ding". Now I know that this is an old classic and we have both equally enjoyed it in it's time, but I feel like I owe you more than that these days. 

Until I can be fucked,

Yours, Decimus.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Ding, forgive me but I'll have to get back to you on this. At the moment I can only summon the energy to respond in one way, and that's with the time honoured favourite "Shut up, Ding". Now I know that this is an old classic and we have both equally enjoyed it in it's time, but I feel like I owe you more than that these days. 

Until I can be fucked,

Yours, Decimus.

Don't worry Decs, you don't owe me anything.... Except your head on a spike outside Traitors Gate.

Yours insincerely

Ding The Brexiteer.

PS I quite understand you're rather flummoxed by a rational and sensible argument, just hear this, tomorrow normal service will resume.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 09/12/2016 at 5:53 AM, Snatch said:

Have some cunts got nothing better to do? It's all part of rural living and if they don't like it move to the city centre. Le Miserable cunts.

I know some cunts who moved from the centre of Leeds (a noisy fucking hole, like all large cities), and I mean the centre, one of those fancy stupidly priced modern appartment blocks with glass all over the walls, ceilings, doors etc, to a pretty country village, bought a pretty cottage which was one of the village farms' tied cottages, backing right on to the farm yard, a farm that has been selling thousands of free range eggs for about 10-15 years.... bet you can't guess whats coming....

They complained to the council about the cockerill crowing at 7am every morning, even on sundays!!!

Guest Wizardsleeve
15 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

I know some cunts who moved from the centre of Leeds (a noisy fucking hole, like all large cities), and I mean the centre, one of those fancy stupidly priced modern appartment blocks with glass all over the walls, ceilings, doors etc, to a pretty country village, bought a pretty cottage which was one of the village farms' tied cottages, backing right on to the farm yard, a farm that has been selling thousands of free range eggs for about 10-15 years.... bet you can't guess whats coming....

They complained to the council about the cockerill crowing at 7am every morning, even on sundays!!!

Deeply fisted and gaped chickens?  

10 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Cunts like thís should be made to sign a contract with the house to say they will not complain about countryside ways,especially natures ways of telling lazy cunts to get up.

13 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Cockerill? http://www.cockerill.co.uk/

Freudian slip perhaps? You must miss Bill and his potato noms. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

The only poster he misses is Monumental cunt. Another thick as shit, racist as fuck northern monkey who used to meander and multi-quote.

I thought that IKTC had filled MC's British-made wellies? What a congregation of stupid, racist cunts those 3 would form. 

I can just see* their conclave now. One of them arriving in his flat cap and pipe, another tootling to the meeting in his clapped out, 56 plate BMW with a different coloured bonnet, whilst the last idiot pops his Iceland variety snack pack into the oven before running his Dyson around his orangery and making sure the photo of his Harley is straight. 

What a complete bunch of fucking cunts.

*In my mind's eye, Ding, before your autism erupts  

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I thought that IKTC had filled MC's British-made wellies? What a congregation of stupid, racist cunts those 3 would form. 

I can just see* their conclave now. One of them arriving in his flat cap and pipe, another tootling to the meeting in his clapped out, 56 plate BMW with a different coloured bonnet, whilst the last idiot pops his Iceland variety snack pack into the oven before running his Dyson around his orangery and making sure the photo of his Harley is straight. 

What a complete bunch of fucking cunts.

*In my mind's eye, Ding, before your autism erupts  

I can't get the theme tune to The Last of The Summer Wine out of my head whilst picturing this disgusting meeting of brainless bigots. Imagine the japes that would ensue if someone snuck into their Wendy House and swapped all of their betamax Carry On film tapes and replaced them with episodes of The Fresh Prince of Bel Air. Naturally, as their arch-racist and Grand Wizard, Ding would be above suspicion, but I'd like to think that they'd put the blame on IKTC and execute him during a summary lynching.

• Like 2

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Cockerill? http://www.cockerill.co.uk/

Freudian slip perhaps? You must miss Bill and his potato noms. 

Clever girl, is that the only thing you could find?

Go fuck yourself sideways you stupid, thick fucking cretin.

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

The only poster he misses is Monumental cunt. Another thick as shit, racist as fuck northern monkey who used to meander and multi-quote.

Aw shucks... still smarting?

I've got a present for you... I'll post it on one thread or another... just for you.... mwah mwah...

32 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I can't get the theme tune to The Last of The Summer Wine out of my head whilst picturing this disgusting meeting of brainless bigots. Imagine the japes that would ensue if someone snuck into their Wendy House and swapped all of their betamax Carry On film tapes and replaced them with episodes of The Fresh Prince of Bel Air. Naturally, as their arch-racist and Grand Wizard, Ding would be above suspicion, but I'd like to think that they'd put the blame on IKTC and execute him during a summary lynching.

I'm a big fan of IKTC, now that my group 'National Action' has been banned under terrorism laws today, I'm considering forming a hate chapter for us Harley riders. I'm grand wizard obviously, IKTC can be road captain and fatty (who rides a trike) can be Sergeant at arms. Ding can be a prospect. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I'm a big fan of IKTC, now that my group 'National Action' has been banned under terrorism laws today, I'm considering forming a hate chapter for us Harley riders. I'm grand wizard obviously, IKTC can be road captain and fatty (who rides a trike) can be Sergeant at arms. Ding can be a prospect. 

Ding doesn't travel anywhere unless it's in his caravan with it's "Britain First" stickers emblazoned on the side and a confederate flag flying from the roof. 

Put it this way, Ding didn't vote for Jo Cox.

13 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Clever girl, is that the only thing you could find?

Go fuck yourself sideways you stupid, thick fucking cretin.

Aw shucks... still smarting?

I've got a present for you... I'll post it on one thread or another... just for you.... mwah mwah...

Shut up, ding. Stupid fucking cunt. 

Guest DingTheRioja
3 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Shut up, ding. Stupid fucking cunt. 

Oh shit, did I offend you as well when I outed the other cunt as a hack thief?

Shame....

Now fuck off.

12 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Shame....

Now fuck off.

Ding, whilst it's nice that you've taken time out of your busy schedule of being a racist, I haven't got a clue what you're going on about. Please explain.

13 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Shame....

Now fuck off.

Just now, Decimus said:

Ding, whilst it's nice that you've taken time out of your busy schedule of being a racist, I haven't got a clue what you're going on about. Please explain.

ding, would you mind PM'ing your retarded explanation to Decs? I'm sick of your stupidity is all. 

• Like 1