CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cafe refuses new £5 note

Earl of Punkape

A vegetarian cafe is refusing to accept the new £5 note after it emerged the currency contains animal products.

Sharon Meijland, owner of the Rainbow Cafe in Cambridge, has put up signs warning customers about the policy.

There was outcry from some vegetarians and religious groups when it was revealed the polymer used for the notes contains tallow - a type of animal fat.

The Bank of England declined to say whether there was a legal obligation to accept the notes.

'Repulsive'

Mrs Meijland said she had made a "promise" to customers that the cafe was an "ethical establishment".

"[Tallow's] an animal product isn't it? Our whole business is based around not having anything like that on the premises," Mrs Meijland said.

"Although the same person doesn't handle the money that handles the food, that's not really the point."

The cafe is being renamed "The silly ethnic gay slag " to help witn the protest.

Local drug dealers who shove money and drugs up their arse will still be welcomed to the premises to support new themes.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Punkape said:

A vegetarian cafe is refusing to accept the new £5 note after it emerged the currency contains animal products.

Sharon Meijland, owner of the Rainbow Cafe in Cambridge, has put up signs warning customers about the policy.

There was outcry from some vegetarians and religious groups when it was revealed the polymer used for the notes contains tallow - a type of animal fat.

The Bank of England declined to say whether there was a legal obligation to accept the notes.

'Repulsive'

Mrs Meijland said she had made a "promise" to customers that the cafe was an "ethical establishment".

"[Tallow's] an animal product isn't it? Our whole business is based around not having anything like that on the premises," Mrs Meijland said.

"Although the same person doesn't handle the money that handles the food, that's not really the point."

The cafe is being renamed "The silly ethnic gay slag " to help witn the protest.

Local drug dealers who shove money and drugs up their arse will still be welcomed to the premises to support new themes.

So Christians are nicked for not baking a cake for sexual deviants but this silly cow can get away with this nonsense?

As sterling is our official currency, I believe you can tender a £5 note by law and it has to be accepted.

Anyone who wishes to eat in an establishment like a vegan cafe should offer a £5 note and if it if s refused, report it to some fucker. The owner of the cafe  should then be decapitated and their heart cut out. The corpse should then be fed to the pigs. Chips should only be cooked in dripping. None of that gay healthy oil crap.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Reported for derailing the topic.

Lol.

You'll be banned.

lol.

Punker's you are now banned from my club .. oh I forgot, we don't let puffs in anyway :P

Guest Gong Farmer
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

'Repulsive'

You couldn't possibly be a vegetarian with the amount of sausage you consume let alone what you welcome being shoved up your arse.

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, Manky said:

As sterling is our official currency, I believe you can tender a £5 note by law and it has to be accepted.

Anyone who wishes to eat in an establishment like a vegan cafe should offer a £5 note and if it if s refused, report it to some fucker. The owner of the cafe  should then be decapitated and their heart cut out. The corpse should then be fed to the pigs. Chips should only be cooked in dripping. None of that gay healthy oil crap.

WTF could the pigs have done to deserve such shoddy treatment?  They're a noble beast, and rather tasty!  

Bet these cunts are all too happy to jump in their cars at the end of shift and drive home via fossil fuel, which is more animal these fivers I bet. Stupid little children stamping their feet because the rest of the world won't bend to their retarded ways. I say we all find this place and eat bacon sandwiches right outside. Or even better send them a living pig straight through the window via HALO drop as an apology.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Bet these cunts are all too happy to jump in their cars at the end of shift and drive home via fossil fuel, which is more animal these fivers I bet. Stupid little children stamping their feet because the rest of the world won't bend to their retarded ways. I say we all find this place and eat bacon sandwiches right outside. Or even better send them a living pig straight through the window via HALO drop as an apology.

What these sanctimonious vegan cunts fail to realise is that virtually everything they buy has animal products utilised in some way. The glue used in cardboard packaging is nearly always animal derived, plastic, soap, cosmetics, the list is endless. If they followed their chosen lifestyle to the letter they would eat nothing, wear nothing and buy nothing. Then they would die, which would be nice.

Guest I know that Cunt
10 hours ago, Punkape said:

'Repulsive'

Thanks for bringing this to our attention Punky. Right minded people should be aware of what these crazy leftie liberals are upto. It's a serious matter that they are even at liberty.

9 hours ago, Ape said:

A question: does the phrase "change the record, you thick, repetitive fucking poof" mean anything to you?

Well there's an open goal if ever I saw one..........I will resist, it would be just tooooo easy.

40 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Thanks for bringing this to our attention Punky. Right minded people should be aware of what these crazy leftie liberals are upto. It's a serious matter that they are even at liberty.

Well there's an open goal if ever I saw one..........I will resist, it would be just tooooo easy.

Oh, it would be "tooooo" easy would it? Are you a spacker?