CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Temporary traffic lights

Guest DeadFred55

Several years ago, some local wags amassed a significant collection of signage relating to roadworks. One friday night, the scoundreis placed the signage on both sides of a perfectly serviceable hump backed bridge (so both sides had their view of the other side obscured.) They then signposted a mile long diversion. This totally pointless faux roadworks was duly observed by all and sundry for the entire weekend, much to the amusement of the regulars of the public house overlooking the bridge.The icing on the cake was the local plod in full blues and twos mode following the diversion en route to a disturbance at another local hostelry.

Oh how we tittered.

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Not needed on Bill, the sap has been trying to log in for 10 minutes. His mind has gone, or Roops has smashed his fingers with a Fender mk5 hammer

I'm sure Mrs Roops would not resort to a brutal act of physical violence. Maybe some bullwhip action and a bit of waterboarding.

3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Are you having a bad case of the vapours, Ratty?

I found an old book in my attic that explained the cutting edge medical treatment known as blood-letting very well. Two pints and a soothing injection of heroin to calm the nerves should do the trick. Then I'll perform the task :)

It's too late for me Killer; the Olympics were on the news again tonight. It's the start of slippery slope  that will dog me all the way to the opening ceremony. 

• Like 1