CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

That welsh cunt

Eddie

Aled jones is milking that fucking snowman song again this year. The archbishops eye candy was an annoying cunt as a child choir boy, and is an annoying cunt as an adult. No one obviously wanted to duet with him, so his latest Christmas album features adult Aled singing with choir boy Aled, who the fuck buys this shit?

• Like 1

The forever young Aled, with his iconic voice. I occasionally listen to Classic FM and he crops up every now and then, during which he carps on about the influence and importance choral music has on Christmas, and how it helps put into perspective the festive season's true meaning.

Thus, I was wondering exactly what percentage Aled has donated and will be donating from his One Voice album sales to those really in need this Christmas. The thing is, I can't seem to find any evidence of him donating a penny. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

The forever young Aled, with his iconic voice. I occasionally listen to Classic FM and he crops up every now and then, during which he carps on about the influence and importance choral music has on Christmas, and how it helps put into perspective the festive season's true meaning.

Thus, I was wondering exactly what percentage Aled has donated and will be donating from his One Voice album sales to those really in need this Christmas. The thing is, I can't seem to find any evidence of him donating a penny. 

There was a rumour years ago that Michael Jackson and Gary glitter were collaborating on a charity record, it was going to be called "we are the world, where are the children?"

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve
25 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There was a rumour years ago that Michael Jackson and Gary glitter were collaborating on a charity record, it was going to be called "we are the world, where are the children?"

Wasn't Jimmy Seville the first organizer chosen before gay boy Geldof?