CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that crank the heating when it is mild outside.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Gong Farmer
1 minute ago, Ape said:

Looks like we both have short attention span syndrome, Gongers.

My attention span falters on the first two syllables of Tata's posts, and that's pretty good going even after necking a couple of espressos and I line of speed.

Guest Gong Farmer
5 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I just have to write them. You're the sorry cunt that has to read them. 

Only because they're illegible indecipherable  bollocks smeared in your very own crap. 

Guest DingTheRioja
6 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Dan, Dan, Dan Dan Dan. All you needed to say was "Its fucking hot in here", and save yourself all the agro.

Gobbie...

It's getting hot in here..

..so take your clothes off...!

32 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

I remember walking on top of snow drifts with cars & transit vans buried underneath, late 70's... fucking ace years for sledging.... Apple, fuck off.

Besides, I've never heard of a gyppo called Tobias... are you really a womble instead?

Don't talk to me about those fuckers. I've mentioned elsewhere about the 'battle of the Triangle children's theatre'  haven't I? 

3 minutes ago, Ape said:

Yes, an almost child-like creepiness too. Fucking spacker.

You can just imagine the reporters interviewing his neighbours after the police had dug up his patio. None of this, "Oh, he seemed so normal" bollocks, no, it would be, "I always said 'e were a right creepy cunt!"

• Like 1

Guest Batbomb
15 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Climate is fucked. December means a mild, muggy, damp sludge of 5 - 10 degrees C. Some cunts want to pretend its the '80s, and that the mercury is actually grounding out at minus ten degrees Cee. Fuck that, the ship has sailed. We are swamped with mid-Atlantic weather fronts and smothering miles-thick layer of clouds reflecting our heat and flith back at us. The glory days of meters-thick snow on the A1 getting blasted out with dynamite and snow ploughs is a thing of the past. 

Cunts. Its fucking warm out, so turn off your fucking heat. I'm sick of wandering into a shop, bar or restaurant and being subjected to sweaty Saharan heat. Cunts everywhere seem to have cold and flu, and I bet it is because cunts are pretending it is ten degrees colder than it actually is. Open-plan office, plus a thermometer that is kept under lock and key at the other end of the fucking country, and you have a fucking disease outbreak on your hands. Want some cunt to turn off the radiators? Phone up the Corporate HR System and log a fucking building management fault, and some spotty Cheeky Nandos work apprentice cunt will unlock a cabinet, footle about with some machinery and in two weeks time the ambient temperature of your sweltering shit-box office will drop a degree or three. 

Ask me why I'm not feeling 'Christmassy' and it is because it feels like a mild September night out there, and has done for the last fucking month.

I read this shit and i just thought...Bastogne. You ungrateful cunt

Guest DingTheRioja
On 17/12/2016 at 8:26 AM, Decimus said:

Peter Sutcliffe

Donald Neilson

Stephen Griffiths

And upcoming rookie star, Ding.

You make me fucking sick.

Reported you cunt...

...for putting an armed robber in there..

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 16/12/2016 at 10:01 PM, Tata Steely Dan said:

Yes, its a disease called 'having an attention span', you illiterate cunt. I bet you have "university of life" listed under your qualifications on Facebook, you epic waste of sperm and eggs. 

The breakfast of champions. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Eddie said:

Quince put the coke away and go to bed.

I'm a clean living mother fucker now, Edders. No more filthy drugs.   It's only the green from here on in.