CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Prison Rioters

Guest I know that Cunt

Guest Tata Steely Dan
15 hours ago, Decimus said:

Shut up, Dan, you fucking idiot. You sound like some old cunt down the pub who's read The Daily Express every day for the past 30 years.

Ahha! So you are happy to pay for the damage are you?

2 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Ahha! So you are happy to pay for the damage are you?

The old "are you happy to pay for it?" logic. I gave you too much credit before by insinuating that you read The Daily Express. I'd wager that you struggle getting through The Hungry Caterpillar. 

Idiot.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The old "are you happy to pay for it?" logic. I gave you too much credit before by insinuating that you read The Daily Express. I'd wager that you struggle getting through The Hungry Caterpillar. 

Idiot.

That isn't an answer. Twat.

Guest I know that Cunt
20 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Yes, yes, yes, yawn, yawn, yawn, and you along with the rest of Joe public will do fuck all about it, other than talk. You will continue to pay your taxes, vote for the same weak willed wankers, and stand in a pub and moan. The rag - headed bastards are gathering in Dunkirk now, trying to get to the U.K.  Why?, asked a British reporter this evening. The Rag - head said ' It is hard to get benefits in France, the British help us'. Thick cunts like IKTC think that Brexit will solve the problem, they are wrong, it will make it worse. Then you will go on moaning and whinging with your mates down the pub, blaming every cunt but yourselves.

Don't tell me what I think you spastic. I think nothing of the sort, although I will be happy when we have left the customs union and can have full control over our borders. Fuck off

8 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Don't tell me what I think you spastic. I think nothing of the sort, although I will be happy when we have left the customs union and can have full control over our borders. Fuck off

He's been under the influence of Brussels for so long he thinks it's normal to speak for others.

Guest I know that Cunt
33 minutes ago, Decimus said:

When Teresa comes cap in hand to my door asking for my spare change, I'll let you know how I feel about it. Until then, shut your stupid cunting gob.

That's known as HMRC you fuckwit, you do pay tax don't you? Even you criminally insane pay taxes.

2 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

So therefore it doesn't count? You thick cunt. 

Not really, the equivalent 0.00024p that I probably contribute towards the total cost of repairs in the prison doesn't keep me up at night. However, as you are a parsimonious, jock cunt, I'm willing to make allowances for your concern on the matter.

Get a life and shove your faux outrage up your fucking arse.

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Not really, the equivalent 0.00024p that I probably contribute towards the total cost of repairs in the prison doesn't keep me up at night. However, as you are a parsimonious, jock cunt, I'm willing to make allowances for your concern on the matter.

Parsimonious? Isn't that what Harry Potter speaks to snakes? Good to see you're still cunting these newbies btw

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I don't have any sympathy for cunts who expect special treatment and take the piss. These cunts are criminals and have facilities many law-abiding citizens can only dream of. If the cunts in nick fuck about, they should DIE as they don't deserve a place in society.

This is not faux outrage. Fucked if I need to know the difference between a prison and a primary school. I just want to fly the killer drone. Fuck off Decs, you spastic.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I used "parsimonious" last week, you bleeding-heart plagiarist cunt. 

3 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I used "parsimonious" last week, you bleeding-heart plagiarist cunt. 

I used "plagiarist" two months ago, Dan. I'm also fairly sure I've said "week" in my time here as well. I apologise, I didn't realise that you had a monopoly on the English language.

23 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I used "plagiarist" two months ago, Dan. I'm also fairly sure I've said "week" in my time here as well. I apologise, I didn't realise that you had a monopoly on the English language.

I've seen "cunt" used with some regularity too. If only I'd thought to trademark the fucker.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

You cannot get in our out of the UK without showing your Passport whether by Sea,Rail or Air. So the UK has full control over who comes in. Still doesn't explain the 1.25 million illegal immigrants that the Government knows and does nothing about.

Guest Wizardsleeve
20 hours ago, Thundercunt said:

All excited to see the Christmas edition of Babestation Extreme, until they realised it was that really old woman with the plastic tits.

Since it is near Christmas, shouldn't there at least be a couple of nuns munching each others' minge?