CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Islamic truck terrorist in Berlin

Earl of Punkape

35 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I think Ding was making a rhetorical point?

Could well be Eddie, in light of previous comments you made, or perhaps that's just you being a "loveable rogue".

--o0o--

No one is denying that there is an Islamic terrorist threat and there has been murder and violence carried out by extremists who justify their actions by subverting a distorted view of Islam. As I said before, the vast majority of Muslims want no part of Islamic extremism. Last year 70,000 Islamic clerics issued a fatwa against Isis, the Taliban and Al Qaeda. This was a seismic event in the grand scheme of things but it received scant attention in the western press. Merkel, rightly or wrongly allowed a mass influx of immigrants. If she thought that she could shame other nations to share the humanitarian burden then she was sadly disabused. Rick's valid point that Islamophobic rabble-rousing was not helpful and only assists those intent on radicalising impressionable minds. A Trumpesque mantra of "ban all, deport all Muslims" is not a solution.

This is a complex issue that involves other strands other than immigration; there is the issue of integration and infrastructure, In the UK, infrastructure has been found to be woefully inadequate - even without immigration - due to successive sticking plaster solutions and inadequate coordinated planning between various agencies and services. Above all, the problem stems from poor political resolve, both at a national and international level. The problem is that nations that demonstrate resolve have done so with a nobbled press and a compliant and fearful electorate...

I am not a fan of the goat herders, but then I am not a fan of crusading Christians. The church of England, (despite the fact it still has relevance on the statute and the head of state is the head of the church) is largely an irrelevance to the overwhelming majority of those in England in terms of spirituality and day to day existence. I worry about the importing of another faith that has heinous ideas not too dissimilar to what crusading Christianity effected.

Ultimately, it is about contribution. I don't like to see how elderly people of all backgrounds who have put 40 years of contribution into the UK plc are not receiving their entitlement and, in some cases, are behind those in the queue who claim asylum. That is not fair.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You'd have to agree, Mrs. R, that were Bill here, he'd be backing you up on this.

On that note, can he come out now?

I've said twice now that he would be released during the Christmas Holidays, however he recently sent an e-mail addressed to all the admins whereupon it was clear he doesn't think he has done anything wrong save for "stirring the pot" despite having received a warning that he was skating on thin ice. During my wine o'clock time I'm sorta inclined to stir his pot and say "I meant Xmas hols 2017 or maybe 2018". Nevertheless I'm a girl of my word and he will be released during the course of the next few days, though should he fall through the ice next time it will be over a very, very deep body of water and he'll be wearing concrete footwear.

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I've said twice now that he would be released during the Christmas Holidays, however he recently sent an e-mail addressed to all the admins whereupon it was clear he doesn't think he has done anything wrong save for "stirring the pot" despite having received a warning that he was skating on thin ice. During my wine o'clock time I'm sorta inclined to stir his pot and say "I meant Xmas hols 2017 or maybe 2018". Nevertheless I'm a girl of my word and he will be released during the course of the next few days, though should he fall through the ice next time it will be over a very, very deep body of water and he'll be wearing concrete footwear.

You're a babe x

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Could well be Eddie, in light of previous comments you made, or perhaps that's just you being a "loveable rogue".

--o0o--

No one is denying that there is an Islamic terrorist threat and there has been murder and violence carried out by extremists who justify their actions by subverting a distorted view of Islam. As I said before, the vast majority of Muslims want no part of Islamic extremism. Last year 70,000 Islamic clerics issued a fatwa against Isis, the Taliban and Al Qaeda. This was a seismic event in the grand scheme of things but it received scant attention in the western press. Merkel, rightly or wrongly allowed a mass influx of immigrants. If she thought that she could shame other nations to share the humanitarian burden then she was sadly disabused. Rick's valid point that Islamophobic rabble-rousing was not helpful and only assists those intent on radicalising impressionable minds. A Trumpesque mantra of "ban all, deport all Muslims" is not a solution.

This is a complex issue that involves other strands other than immigration; there is the issue of integration and infrastructure, In the UK, infrastructure has been found to be woefully inadequate - even without immigration - due to successive sticking plaster solutions and inadequate coordinated planning between various agencies and services. Above all, the problem stems from poor political resolve, both at a national and international level. The problem is that nations that demonstrate resolve have done so with a nobbled press and a compliant and fearful electorate...

Do not speak on my behalf.  You have no idea what I do, or do not, mean, you are more pre-conceived in your opinions than almost anyone else on here, and I include Ratty, Eddie, Manky, Decs, Bill and the goose fucker in that.

As for 70k clerics issuing a fatwa, please, tell me just where these clerics live? or to be more accurate, their background?  Your usual selective googling....

As for the infrastructure collapsing, that is/was a major part of my point about the "bright idea" of bringing in millions of people over a very short space of time, people with multiple inherent issues to a system on the brink of collapse.

It's not going to fucking work.

55 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You'd have to agree, Mrs. R, that were Bill here, he'd be backing you up on this.

On that note, can he come out now?

Prick.

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You're a babe x

Sleazy, grovelling prick...

40 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Maybe not copy and paste as such but no doubt changed the wording.

And don't tell me about an unmitigated mess. I know more about it than you as it's on my fucking doorstep so don't tell me to wake up. I'm more than awake and until you have what I have where your live shut the fuck up!!!!

It's you that doesn't have a clue.

I think its pretty obvious that you've hard-wired yourself to disagree with any comment I and a couple of other people say hence you thrashing about at times.. In case its escaped your attention, terrorist outrages and issues of immigration are on everybody's doorstep. Don't play the "my hurt is greater than your hurt"

36 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Welease Woderick.

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

--o0o--

So in a nutshell you agree with me that the uk should not entertain the call to 'take our fair share' of immigrants?

Ps. Pay up Rick....

38 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I think its pretty obvious that you've hard-wired yourself to disagree with any comment I and a couple of other people say hence you thrashing about at times.. In case its escaped your attention, terrorist outrages and issues of immigration are on everybody's doorstep. Don't play the "my hurt is greater than your hurt"

Oh here we go ,playing the fucking know it all again. Some doorsteps are more full than others and believe me,I should know. Try fucking living it before you comment.

I stand by what I say. Now you go ahead and have the last word like you always do because your never wrong and when you are you can never admit it.

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

I am not a fan of the goat herders, but then I am not a fan of crusading Christians. The church of England, (despite the fact it still has relevance on the statute and the head of state is the head of the church) is largely an irrelevance to the overwhelming majority of those in England in terms of spirituality and day to day existence. I worry about the importing of another faith that has heinous ideas not too dissimilar to what crusading Christianity effected.

Ultimately, it is about contribution. I don't like to see how elderly people of all backgrounds who have put 40 years of contribution into the UK plc are not receiving their entitlement and, in some cases, are behind those in the queue who claim asylum. That is not fair.

But the UK require these highly skilled goat herders to prop up the ageing indigenous population...

6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Rick, how about I offer you a chance to get your money back?, 2:1 that prince Philip does not see the new year in?

I'll give you evens. Due to the festive period, Mrs. D will be taking over the driving responsibilities as I will be constantly fucking hammered. What with that silly cunt menacing the roads and driving like a spastic, and Phil being in Norfolk over Christmas, there's a high probability that she'll run the cunt over, even if he's on the third floor of Sandringham.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'll give you evens. Due to the festive period, Mrs. D will be taking over the driving responsibilities as I will be constantly fucking hammered. What with that silly cunt menacing the roads and driving like a spastic, and Phil being in Norfolk over Christmas, there's a high probability that she'll run the cunt over, even if he's on the third floor of Sandringham.

Ah the truth comes out. I heard today that the Queen and the Greek are not going to Sandringham due to having bad colds.

Nothing was said it was because the good lady Mrs.D. is going to be behind the wheel.  Cancel all bets quickly.

52 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Oh here we go ,playing the fucking know it all again. Some doorsteps are more full than others and believe me,I should know. Try fucking living it before you comment.

I stand by what I say. Now you go ahead and have the last word like you always do because your never wrong and when you are you can never admit it.

Snatch it goes without saying that you are very stupid. Why is it that even though you've never once come close to winning an argument, even with the ape, do I still have feelings for you? 

1 minute ago, Frank said:

Snatch it goes without saying that you are very stupid. Why is it that even though you've never once come close to winning an argument, even with the ape, do I still have feelings for you? 

Poof.

Hi everyone. Common sense here.

On the off chance that an ISIS supporter is to blame for the Berlin atrocity, my response would be to use a squadron of B52s to flatten the Grand Mosque at Mecca and 100 square miles around it during the Haj. See how the over 50% of British Muslims that have some sympathy with ISIS (Source, DM ) like having a religious occasion interrupted. 

43 minutes ago, Manky said:

Hi everyone. Common sense here.

On the off chance that an ISIS supporter is to blame for the Berlin atrocity, my response would be to use a squadron of B52s to flatten the Grand Mosque at Mecca and 100 square miles around it during the Haj. See how the over 50% of British Muslims that have some sympathy with ISIS (Source, DM ) like having a religious occasion interrupted. 

The story was that 20% of British Muslims have sympathy for ISIS and the Independent Press Standards Organisation rules that this is untrue and the headlines were misleading.