Jump to content
CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

ADHD TV


Cap'n Cunt

Recommended Posts

The current format for TV shows appears to be a three-minute 'what's coming up on tonight's show', which shows all the best bits, then ten minutes of shite with only a modicum of the aforementioned 'best bits' included. Then another selection of 'what's coming up', featuring the best bits that weren't previously shown. Then the fucking advertising break, following which there's a recap of the first half of the show, in case you're the type of mong that can't remember what you saw two minutes ago, then another ten minutes of shite. I'm all for social inclusion (apart from Deleted, bummers and vegans) but ADHD isn't actually a thing. It's one of them fucking made-up illnesses like dyslexia, which is an anagram of 'thick cunt'.

Edited by Rick_B
Please refrain from using that word.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest nobgobbler
34 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

The current format for TV shows appears to be a three-minute 'what's coming up on tonight's show', which shows all the best bits, then ten minutes of shite with only a modicum of the aforementioned 'best bits' included. Then another selection of 'what's coming up', featuring the best bits that weren't previously shown. Then the fucking advertising break, following which there's a recap of the first half of the show, in case you're the type of mong that can't remember what you saw two minutes ago, then another ten minutes of shite. I'm all for social inclusion (apart from Deleted, bummers and vegans) but ADHD isn't actually a thing. It's one of them fucking made-up illnesses like dyslexia, which is an anagram of 'thick cunt'.

Not sure you're allowed to mention gollies. Your avatar looks familiar, are you my Dad?

Edited by nobgobbler
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Lady Penelope
12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I wish that there were spoilers for this nom. Forewarned is forearmed and I could have saved myself the agony of reading this utter fucking shite.

I am pretty sure that a similar nom was posted a few weeks back possibly by Tatty.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

Ah. That's what that 'search' thing is for, then. I'll shut up and fuck off.

 

42 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

The current format for TV shows appears to be a three-minute 'what's coming up on tonight's show', which shows all the best bits, then ten minutes of shite with only a modicum of the aforementioned 'best bits' included. Then another selection of 'what's coming up', featuring the best bits that weren't previously shown. Then the fucking advertising break, following which there's a recap of the first half of the show, in case you're the type of mong that can't remember what you saw two minutes ago, then another ten minutes of shite. I'm all for social inclusion (apart from wogs, bummers and vegans) but ADHD isn't actually a thing. It's one of them fucking made-up illnesses like dyslexia, which is an anagram of 'thick cunt'.

You do come across as being a horrendously boring, semi-illiterate, knuckle-dragging anus. I hope you don't have the opportunity to try and prove otherwise. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Wolfie said:

 

You do come across as being a horrendously boring, semi-illiterate, knuckle-dragging anus. I hope you don't have the opportunity to try and prove otherwise. 

I think it's semi-literate, rather than semi-illiterate. But I have no wish to try to educate you. Others have obviously tried in the past and failed miserably.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

I think it's semi-literate, rather than semi-illiterate. But I have no wish to try to educate you. Others have obviously tried in the past and failed miserably.

No, because it can be both. 'Semiliterate' is correct (not 'semi-illiterate'), without a hyphen, but it can be used with a hyphen as an adjective, as I originally intended, to form 'semi-illiterate'. Both have the same meaning.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest nobgobbler
10 hours ago, ratcum said:

Trying to think of a foreskin gag but I've got nothing Deco. Sorry old mate.

How many skins does a banana have? Peel it and count. One skin, two skin, three skin, .....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest nobgobbler
51 minutes ago, Snatch said:

What's this nom about? I got as far as the word THE,then lost interest.

Reading between the lines it's about a new cunt who isn't gonna last long. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 29 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...